Terrorist car bombing attack from America to Canada.

Breaking now, the 2 drivers are dead vehicle loaded with explosives. Likely intended to target border patrol. Canada US border crossings closed.

Nope. There was either a mechanical failure or a medical crisis. The couple weren't terrorists.

Is there some kind of prize for posting a BS opinion before any investigation or facts come out?

Why not wait a bit and drastically lessen the odds of looking like a partisan fool?

Maybe those who shut the bridges and airports down should take this advise also.

People responsible for public safety took precautions until facts came out. Randos on a message board stating something is a fact before any investigation is a little different.

Those with agenda's on message boards really caused no problems overall.

But that's the whole point. These folks were affluent enough to own a Bentley. I couldn't afford a Bentley and neither could you. Unlike your Redneck or Hood Dweller, these folks had everything to live for. Hence, clearly not terrorists.
What, like that Las Vegas shooter? Dude was a millionaire. Rich folks aren't immune to problems. They are evidently immune to tough scrutiny. Was this terrorism? Probably not. Are they still victims if drugs or alcohol were involved? A far more likely scenario than mechanical failure or anything else. Although I do find it somewhat ironic to see you schlepping for the rich. Whatever the cause, it was the government and media that made this a national affair, then they expect to sweep it under the rug. That wouldn't happen for anyone else. Thanks for supporting a two tiered system, it really shows your true colors.

What, like that Las Vegas shooter? Dude was a millionaire. Rich folks aren't immune to problems. They are evidently immune to tough scrutiny. Was this terrorism? Probably not. Are they still victims if drugs or alcohol were involved? A far more likely scenario than mechanical failure or anything else. Although I do find it somewhat ironic to see you schlepping for the rich. Whatever the cause, it was the government and media that made this a national affair, then they expect to sweep it under the rug. That wouldn't happen for anyone else. Thanks for supporting a two tiered system, it really shows your true colors.

The Las Vegas shooter wasn't a terrorist. He was a guy dying of cancer who was angry at the world.

This couple doesn't appear to have been angry about anything. They were just speeding to get home when they shouldn't have been.

Sounds to me like you are upset that this wasn't a terror attack. What does that say about you?

The Las Vegas shooter wasn't a terrorist. He was a guy dying of cancer who was angry at the world.

This couple doesn't appear to have been angry about anything. They were just speeding to get home when they shouldn't have been.

Sounds to me like you are upset that this wasn't a terror attack. What does that say about you?
It says you suck at playing internet shrink. The government and media jumped the gun then attempted to sweep it under the rug. Giving these folks treatment others would not get. Keep tripping over yourself to protect the rich elites, it's amusing.

Now it's speeding? What happened to mechanical failure? What's next, climate change made it happen. You're a rube.

MSN I can guarantee that the people in the car were not MAGA hat wearing individuals who wanted to blow up the area. I guess Joe Biden will call this Thanksgiving Day, workplace violence, as Barry Sorento called it during his Admin. Is there more to come, with weak president Biden? Time will tell.
Who were they?

Forum List

Back