Terrorist car bombing attack from America to Canada.

It was not a terror attack.
How does it feel to be dumber than Canadians?

F_kLBrvW8AAOCgy.jpg

Why are they treating this as a terror attack?

An Iranian passport has been found at the site of the explosion in Niagara Falls. Remember when they found Saudi passports on 9/11?

The WTC burned to dust but they found passports and linked them.

We shall see. :thup:

This is 30 miles from my front door. Scary shit:

A senior U.S. official confirmed to CBS News a car traveling from Canada at a high rate of speed crashed into a pylon at the bridge crossing. The crash was followed by an explosion, but the U.S. official said it is not yet known why the car exploded.
Now they are saying the car may not have had explosives in it and just blew up when it hit the barrier at a high rate of speed

tooNow they are not certain it was a terrorist attack. They are saying the motive is unclear.

The car was travelling at a high rate of speed, and went airborne. I suppose it could be a medical emergency causing the driver to lose consciousness. But a witness was just on TV and he said the car was going INTO Canada. Other reports said the car was coming from Canada.

The witness said the car was travelling at more than 100 miles per hour before it became airborne.

As for motive, we're unlikely to know until we know who was driving.

~~~~~~
This attack is no different that the Oklahoma bombing. It's a terrorist attack not a traffic accident.
People like you are the reason America is being attacked by her enemies.
To be fair, the car originated in Canada. The Canadians will have to shoulder a lot of responsibility on this one.

Now they are saying the car may not have had explosives in it and just blew up when it hit the barrier at a high rate of speed

I know. Every time there's a new report, it's completely different.

A witness just said the car was going INTO Canada, but other reports say it was entering the USA. The car was loaded with explosives, the gas tank exploded, there were no explosives.

I was less confused before I started reading reports.

To be fair, the car originated in Canada. The Canadians will have to shoulder a lot of responsibility on this one.

An eyewitness just said the car was going INTO Canada. Why would Canada have any responsibility for the crash regardless of where the car originated? The occupants of the vehicle are the only ones responsible.

How does it feel to be dumber than Canadians?

View attachment 862387

Why are they treating this as a terror attack?

An Iranian passport has been found at the site of the explosion in Niagara Falls. Remember when they found Saudi passports on 9/11?

The WTC burned to dust but they found passports and linked them.

We shall see. :thup:
Hey, I resemble that remark!

It was not a terror attack.
You state that as a fact, even bolding the text it as if that supports your factless post.

Link or Lies. :deal:

Fake News called it a terrorist attack.

But you're fake news, here. You state your opinions as outright facts without support. :doubt:

Hate is a strong word. I reserve that for those who have personally done me harm.
And he hasn't done you harm personally?

You're fine with his tax increases, then.

Because they don't harm you?

What about those on fixed incomes, poor, old and sick? They don't matter, I suppose... but imho Turd-oh! fundamentally takes them to task.

Forum List

Back