Terrorist car bombing attack from America to Canada.

"Traffic accident". I'll save this one to come back and humiliate you later.
He is right on cue with MSNBC - who literally said live - "if this was intentional".
WTF??... yeah a car loaded with explosives - blowing themselves up next to a Border patrol office - "IF" it was intentional??
Wow.
And CNN, at this moment, is talking about something else.

They are still working out the details, Now they are saying it was headed into the US. If that is the case, were they headed to the Macy's Parade? It is not like we were not warned. Buckle up the ride is going to be interesting

Damn, Rainbow Bridge. That is probably our largest crossing. Niagara Falls is hurting for tourism and now the Crazies come out with New Years Eve around the corner?

The Windsor/Detroit cross is our biggest crossing. And Niagara Falls isn't hurting for tourism since the border re-opened. Please stop lying about Canada.

The Rainbow Bridge is less than 30 miles from my front door. This is truly frightening. The world is losing its mind. Collectively.

The Windsor/Detroit cross is our biggest crossing. And Niagara Falls isn't hurting for tourism since the border re-opened. Please stop lying about Canada.

The Rainbow Bridge is less than 30 miles from my front door. This is truly frightening. The world is losing its mind. Collectively.
had to be Muslims because we all know how they hate gays and they wanted to get rid of their "rainbow" bridge

Now they are not certain it was a terrorist attack. They are saying the motive is unclear.

We ain't seen nothing yet
Is anyone surprised??? I told you guys months ago some of this trash crossing the border that are terrorists and there are plenty LIVING here now thanks to Biden! Thanks Pedo Joe for ruining our country.

It's going to take a MOUNTAIN and President Trump to throw all these illegals out of our country. Big work ahead.

They are still working out the details, Now they are saying it was headed into the US. If that is the case, were they headed to the Macy's Parade? It is not like we were not warned. Buckle up the ride is going to be interesting

This is 30 miles from my front door. Scary shit:

A senior U.S. official confirmed to CBS News a car traveling from Canada at a high rate of speed crashed into a pylon at the bridge crossing. The crash was followed by an explosion, but the U.S. official said it is not yet known why the car exploded.

Maybe Canadian authorities can stop destroying the lives of their young and chasing rabbits for 30 years,.or is that still too profitablr for some to become Mensches (if they were even capable of high honour)?

Libs don’t want this to be terror and are concocting their rebuttal
Trump will restore discipline and reality to USA and lib loons want neither.

Libs don’t want this to be terror and are concocting their rebuttal
Trump will restore discipline and reality to USA and lib loons want neither.
Remember after Biden was elected I warned Americans about going after the white Surpremist boogeyman and allowing REAL suicidal crazies walk around free?

So Biden is supposed to prevent traffic accidents now?

I find it interesting to note that you sure like to make jokes about deaths.

Since it was no 'accident'.

Forum List

Back