Terrorist car bombing attack from America to Canada.

Trust me.
It has been my experience that those who say 'trust me', are the least likely to be trustable. The same with those who preface a remark with "honestly".

MSN I can guarantee that the people in the car were not MAGA hat wearing individuals who wanted to blow up the area. I guess Joe Biden will call this Thanksgiving Day, workplace violence, as Barry Sorento called it during his Admin. Is there more to come, with weak president Biden? Time will tell.

I don’t know. Rainbow bridge. With rainbow a symbol of gay and lesbian the possibility of it being Trump supporters is higher than average. And they are some hate filled people. Always.

He is right on cue with MSNBC - who literally said live - "if this was intentional".
WTF??... yeah a car loaded with explosives - blowing themselves up next to a Border patrol office - "IF" it was intentional??
Wow.
And CNN, at this moment, is talking about something else.
it was a mostly peaceful bombing

How does it feel to be dumber than Canadians?

View attachment 862387

Why are they treating this as a terror attack?

An Iranian passport has been found at the site of the explosion in Niagara Falls. Remember when they found Saudi passports on 9/11?

The WTC burned to dust but they found passports and linked them.

We shall see. :thup:

Most Americans are dumber than Canadians. We would never have elected Donald Trump. That's why we're the #2 country in the world, to live in.

No one is being allowed into New York State from Ontario.

One of my best friends was getting ready to drive to Cleveland tonight. Her mother lives there. She'll be missing Thanksgiving dinner this year. She could drive to Windsor and cross there and go to Cleveland but that would nearly triple the distance to over 400 miles. The Rainbow Bridge is her usual crossing.

Unless it was a Pinto maybe a Tesla

A gas tank explosion, (the current explanation), would be unlikely in a Tesla.

All entry into New York from Ontario is now closed down. Those wanting to go to the USA for Thanksgiving, will have to cross the border at the Windsor/Detroit crossing.

Most Americans are dumber than Canadians. We would never have elected Donald Trump. That's why we're the #2 country in the world, to live in.

No one is being allowed into New York State from Ontario.

One of my best friends was getting ready to drive to Cleveland tonight. Her mother lives there. She'll be missing Thanksgiving dinner this year. She could drive to Windsor and cross there and go to Cleveland but that would nearly triple the distance to over 400 miles. The Rainbow Bridge is her usual crossing.

:lol:

Canadians brought in a drama teacher who is laughed at by most of the world. :thup:

Who wears the socks of teenagers, plays Mr. Dressup and never was a political person until the left 'installed' him.

Who freezes Canadians' bank accounts by forcing banks to respond? Who raises taxes so high that the poor, fixed income, unhealthy and old can't afford to feed themselves.

I know, that means there's more for those who are not in the above categories. :doubt:

Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

And he hasn't done you harm personally?

You're fine with his tax increases, then.

Because they don't harm you?

What about those on fixed incomes, poor, old and sick? They don't matter, I suppose... but imho Turd-oh! fundamentally takes them to task.

Trudeau hasn't increased taxes. As a person on a fixed income, Trudeau increased my monthly income by more than $300 per month over the Conservatives. As soon as Doug Ford got into office, he cut my Trillium benefits by $300 per year. Trudeau's child tax benefit helped my daughter and her husband establish a business.

Trudeau reduced the Canadian poverty rate. The Conservatives do NOTHING for people on fixed incomes, or young families.

F_G6ABgbMAA8jBp.jpg

Trudeau hasn't increased taxes.

/moving on

:lol:

Canadians brought in a drama teacher who is laughed at by most of the world. :thup:

Who wears the socks of teenagers, plays Mr. Dressup and never was a political person until the left 'installed' him.

Who freezes Canadians' bank accounts by forcing banks to respond? Who raises taxes so high that the poor, fixed income, unhealthy and old can't afford to feed themselves.

I know, that means there's more for those who are not in the above categories. :doubt:

Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

The USA isn't "most of the world". Donald Trump is the guy who is laughed at by most of the world.

None of your commentary is true. See my post on poverty.

I enjoyed my Thanksgiving enormously. We had Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, fresh cranberries, broccoli, and pumpkin pie. I ate turkey dinners for a week from the leftovers.

Canadian Thanksgiving is in October. I hope your dinner is as delicious and your company as loving.. Blessings of the season to all.

John Kirby told the media that there was no evidence of a terror attack over the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Standard sputum to be repeated automatically
by these guys. Even when there is evidence for them there is never evidence.

The USA isn't "most of the world". Donald Trump is the guy who is laughed at by most of the world.

^Fail

download.jpg

View attachment 862393

/moving on

The taxes you're complaining about only affect people making more than $60,000 per year. Those aren't "poor people" or people on fixed incomes. So your assertions that Trudeau's tax increases are hard on pensioners on fixed incomes is a flat out lie. We're not affected by these taxes at all.

The websites you linked do are seriously biased. Energynow.ca is a oil industry website in Alberta. The Canadian Taxpayers Federation is right wing group as well, opposing all taxes, and programs for the poor.

Last but not least, the alternative to Trudeau is Polivere. Why can't Conservatives elect leaders than sane people will support., Racist, misogynist and a white supremacist. Do better. A lot better.

A car coming from the USA, on approach to a Canadian border bridge exploded this morning. A car with two individuals, on approach to a Rainbow border bridge, accelerated, then exploded, killing the two male occupants. FBI and Canadian officials are still investigating this incident.

Forum List

Back