Terrorist car bombing attack from America to Canada.

After seeing the video, for the life of me I don't understand why they believed at first that this was a car bomb.
It just looks like what happens a good deal of the time in a high speed crash.

UPDATE: Two Killed in Car Explosion at Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls; White House Can’t Rule Terrorism “In or Out”​

Fox reports doubts of suspected terror attack but the White House cannot rule out terrorism, “New: White House official tells @LucasFoxNews on the NY Explosion cause: “We’re not really able to rule anything in or out.””

So.....they don't know what it was.

just to add....if it walks like a duck and looks like a duck.....etc....its a terrorist duck!

but that's just me.....I'm just saying.....who knows :04:

Last edited:

just to add....if it walks like a duck and looks like a duck.....etc....its a terrorist duck!

An incompetent terrorists. We could use more of them.

UPDATE: Two Killed in Car Explosion at Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls; White House Can’t Rule Terrorism “In or Out”​

Fox reports doubts of suspected terror attack but the White House cannot rule out terrorism, “New: White House official tells @LucasFoxNews on the NY Explosion cause: “We’re not really able to rule anything in or out.””

On other words, this administration is totally clueless.

It's been over 8 hrs, and tomorrow is one of the heaviest travel days of the year. What a clown show.

On other words, this administration is totally clueless.

It's been over 8 hrs, and tomorrow is one of the heaviest travel days of the year. What a clown show.

Yes Sir.

Willingly or not this Potato Administration is clueless.

Since we now know this was simply a small story that many freaked out over it is a proper place to point out why so many get mad at the mods. Here we have a perfect example of Clean Start being violated and the mods completely ignored it.

In the rare instance one might be around and enforces it, it then upsets the one that randomly had it enforced.

Actually, it looks like a car accident.

But the Traitor Caucus of the right wing wants it to be terrorism because they hate America.

After seeing the video, for the life of me I don't understand why they believed at first that this was a car bomb.
It just looks like what happens a good deal of the time in a high speed crash.

Because it was just a crash

Once again, the poutrage industry over reacts, lies, exxagerates, and then double downs on their fear and ignorance.

Actually, it looks like a car accident.

But the Traitor Caucus of the right wing wants it to be terrorism because they hate America.

JoeB's reflexive defense can only mean the CCP had a hand in it

Funny it's the Biden Administration that's currently in charge and said they could not determine at first if it was a bomb

JoeB's reflexive defense can only mean the CCP had a hand in it

Funny it's the Biden Administration that's currently in charge and said they could not determine at first if it was a bomb

No Doubt from hundreds of miles away they should have quickly determined what had happened.

America-hating morons.

1700757109099.png

1700757125615.png

1700757165784.png

Forum List

Back