Terrorist Democrat Ilhan Omar: Israel Is NOT an Ally and is NOT a “Democracy”

I'm so mean to Democrats...good job blueslegend. :auiqs.jpg:

If you go back to 1850, then democrats were the conservative, wealthy, fascist bankers, the military, and plantation owners, while the republicans were the liberal, progressive, party of freedom.
But they switched aroud 1890.
The republicans became the party of the wealthy elite, and the democrats were the party of the unions and poor workers.
But the Clintons and Bush seemed to have started a new trend that is unique.
The Clintons supported the War on Drugs 3 Strikes bill, etc., while Bush supported unnecessary war an deficit spending.
So it is very hard to say who the fascist are any more?
Seems like both parties are.

There are only two left now, conservative patriotic Americans and Americans in name only.

Conservative, patriotic, Americans should not be supporting Israel.

I'm so mean to Democrats...good job blueslegend. :auiqs.jpg:

If you go back to 1850, then democrats were the conservative, wealthy, fascist bankers, the military, and plantation owners, while the republicans were the liberal, progressive, party of freedom.
But they switched aroud 1890.
The republicans became the party of the wealthy elite, and the democrats were the party of the unions and poor workers.
But the Clintons and Bush seemed to have started a new trend that is unique.
The Clintons supported the War on Drugs 3 Strikes bill, etc., while Bush supported unnecessary war an deficit spending.
So it is very hard to say who the fascist are any more?
Seems like both parties are.

There are only two left now, conservative patriotic Americans and Americans in name only.

Conservative, patriotic, Americans should not be supporting Israel.
Shut up, jew hater. No one cares what you people think. Havent you figured that out yet?

She just proves what a racist she is every time she opens her stupid death cult mouth.

She the other death cult asshole should be kicked out Congress. I doubt any other Reps or Senators would be able to get away with what their stupid asses have gotten away with.

Forum List

Back