Terrorists Are Terrorists Under Any Name

You continue to repeat propaganda from Zionist websites. What's good for the goose.

Israelā€™s Gaza Onslaught Targeted Children And UN Shelters

And how about some reports from two weeks after the event that show the UN lied and that the IDF did not deliberately target the schools. In fact the truth is the IDF used low power munitions that target individuals, and in one case killed two fleeing terrorists on a trials bike without harming any civilians acting as human shields. So hamas had to doctor the scene with dead children dragged from elsewhere in gaza and laid out. Or would that go against your remit from your priests/imams to attack the Jews constantly ?

Israel never "targets civilians." But hey, if they are used as human shields for terrorists or used to cover up weapon storage facilities, who shouild be blamed for their deaths?

I will answer your "question" when I have time...

How long does it take to define terrorism and give a few examples?

But, whatever, I'll just add you to the list of people who make statements and then don't back them up. P F Tinmore owes me one too.

You continue to repeat propaganda from Zionist websites. What's good for the goose.

And how about some reports from two weeks after the event that show the UN lied and that the IDF did not deliberately target the schools. In fact the truth is the IDF used low power munitions that target individuals, and in one case killed two fleeing terrorists on a trials bike without harming any civilians acting as human shields. So hamas had to doctor the scene with dead children dragged from elsewhere in gaza and laid out. Or would that go against your remit from your priests/imams to attack the Jews constantly ?

Israel never "targets civilians." But hey, if they are used as human shields for terrorists or used to cover up weapon storage facilities, who shouild be blamed for their deaths?

Israel only targets civilians. The Israelis use Palestinians as human shields.

Israeli High Court: Israeli Soldiers Used Palestinians as Human Shields 1,200 Times

Israeli High Court: Israeli Soldiers Used Palestinians as Human Shields 1,200 Times

The Zionist cheerleaders here don't even know that there is a Dahiya doctrine which the Israelis implemented to terrorize civilians by targeting them in the hope of breaking the Palestinian resistance to occupation.

3) Israel, unlike Hamas, doesnā€™t deliberately target civilians

The Guardian: ā€œIt was there that the second [Israeli] shell hit the beach, those firing apparently adjusting their fire to target the fleeing survivors. As it exploded, journalists standing by the terrace wall shouted: ā€˜They are only children.ā€™ā€ UN high commissioner for human rights Navi Pillay: ā€œA number of incidents, along with the high number of civilian deaths, belies the [Israeli] claim that all necessary precautions are being taken to protect civilian lives.ā€ United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict, 2009: ā€œThe tactics used by the Israeli armed forces in the Gaza offensive are consistent with previous practices, most recently during the Lebanon war in 2006. A concept known as the Dahiya doctrine emerged then, involving the application of disproportionate force and the causing of great damage and destruction to civilian property and infrastructure, and suffering to civilian populations. The Mission concludes from a review of the facts on the ground that it.. appears to have been precisely what was put into practice.ā€

Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths About Gaza, Hamas and War Crimes

The Zionist cheerleaders here don't even know that there is a Dahiya doctrine which the Israelis implemented to terrorize civilians by targeting them in the hope of breaking the Palestinian resistance to occupation.

The Guardian: ā€œIt was there that the second [Israeli] shell hit the beach, those firing apparently adjusting their fire to target the fleeing survivors. As it exploded, journalists standing by the terrace wall shouted: ā€˜They are only children.ā€™ā€ UN high commissioner for human rights Navi Pillay: ā€œA number of incidents, along with the high number of civilian deaths, belies the [Israeli] claim that all necessary precautions are being taken to protect civilian lives.ā€ United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict, 2009: ā€œThe tactics used by the Israeli armed forces in the Gaza offensive are consistent with previous practices, most recently during the Lebanon war in 2006. A concept known as the Dahiya doctrine emerged then, involving the application of disproportionate force and the causing of great damage and destruction to civilian property and infrastructure, and suffering to civilian populations. The Mission concludes from a review of the facts on the ground that it.. appears to have been precisely what was put into practice.ā€

It's an old ploy of your Islamic terrorist heroes to commit acts of war from civilian areas and then squeal like stuck swine when the incoming starts.

But, whatever, I'll just add you to the list of people who make statements and then don't back them up. P F Tinmore owes me one too.

I think you are confused...

You asked me a question, twice I think, amongst one or two of your posts...

I believe that I dealt with the main parts of your posts but, clearly, didn't answer one of your questions...

I will, again, repeat, I have a life outside of USMB, outside of the interweb... I'm sorry that you don't appear to have a similar existence!

Without looking back at my posts, I am not 100% certain that I made a "statement"... If I DID make a statement then I will back it up, with links if necessary, to provide proof of my statement... However, IF I give an opinion then, it is an opinion, an opinion based upon my belief...

There are far too many idiots on here, Phoney for example, who bleat on and on about utter bullshit and can never support a single word they say...

So, Shusha, when I have the time, outside of my normal life, I will respond to your question... Until then, I am sorry, you need to wait!

It's an old ploy of your Islamic terrorist heroes to commit acts of war from civilian areas and then squeal like stuck swine when the incoming starts.

Bottom line is if they don't want dead Palestinians, the Palestinians should not kill any Israeli's to provoke it.

Bottom line is if they don't want dead Palestinians, the Palestinians should not kill any Israeli's to provoke it.

That's what the white South Africans would say as they were murdering 100s of non-whites. Very familiar.

Israel only targets civilians. The Israelis use Palestinians as human shields.

According to a blog, which we know could just be monte or any other team Palestine member telling their lies

And later shown to be wrong, but then you don't like the "later" reports do you as they show you to be a LIAR

I believe that I dealt with the main parts of your posts but, clearly, didn't answer one of your questions...

I will, again, repeat, I have a life outside of USMB, outside of the interweb... I'm sorry that you don't appear to have a similar existence!

Without looking back at my posts, I am not 100% certain that I made a "statement"... If I DID make a statement then I will back it up, with links if necessary, to provide proof of my statement... However, IF I give an opinion then, it is an opinion, an opinion based upon my belief...

There are far too many idiots on here, Phoney for example, who bleat on and on about utter bullshit and can never support a single word they say...

So, Shusha, when I have the time, outside of my normal life, I will respond to your question... Until then, I am sorry, you need to wait!

How many times have I asked you for a link, about 1000 or more now, so why haven't you provided one ?

How did we get from an OP on terrorists...and a discussion of what is a terrorist to occupies, squatters and invaders? Oh wait, this is IP. A thread has been derailed...again :eusa_doh:

Thread partially cleaned, primary derailers are taking a brief thread vacation.

Let's get back on topic please.

How did we get from an OP on terrorists...and a discussion of what is a terrorist to occupies, squatters and invaders? Oh wait, this is IP. A thread has been derailed...again :eusa_doh:

Thread partially cleaned, primary derailers are taking a brief thread vacation.

Let's get back on topic please.

Who other than Palestinians actually honor women who become terrorists?

The female Palestinian terrorist is ā€œmaster of the worldā€ - PMW Bulletins

250px-PikiWiki_Israel_1105_Israel_Defense_Forces_%D7%97%D7%99%D7%99%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%AA_%D7%9C%D7%97%D7%99.jpg

Women in Lehi

PA-10005962-775x1024.jpg
PA-10005962-775x1024.jpg

Women in Irgun

How many times have I asked you for a link, about 1000 or more now, so why haven't you provided one ?

Oh dear...

Phoney, was it you accusing me of sounding like a child asking for links? HAHAHAHA

Why you think you have the 'right' to get involved in a conversation taking place between two people is beyond me... Oh no wait, I think I posted something about you zionuts getting involved in things that don't actually involve you, hmmm sounds familiar!

However, if you would like to provide evidence of the "1000 or more now" things that you want links for I will be more than happy to provide them!

If you can't be bothered, well, nor can I you schmuck!

Oh dear...

Phoney, was it you accusing me of sounding like a child asking for links? HAHAHAHA

Why you think you have the 'right' to get involved in a conversation taking place between two people is beyond me... Oh no wait, I think I posted something about you zionuts getting involved in things that don't actually involve you, hmmm sounds familiar!

However, if you would like to provide evidence of the "1000 or more now" things that you want links for I will be more than happy to provide them!

If you can't be bothered, well, nor can I you schmuck![/QUOTE

The problem with links is that anyone can find links to support any point of view on any subject or issue. People must learn how to think for themselves rather than rely on the thoughts of others. Look for yourself what is happening today in the world with radical Islamist terrorist groups, including Palestinians. And the logical conclusion is that terrorists are terrorists under any name.

Oh dear...

If you can't be bothered, well, nor can I you schmuck![/QUOTE

The problem with links is that anyone can find links to support any point of view on any subject or issue. People must learn how to think for themselves rather than rely on the thoughts of others. Look for yourself what is happening today in the world with radical Islamist terrorist groups, including Palestinians. And the logical conclusion is that terrorists are terrorists under any na

Oh dear...

The problem with links is that anyone can find links to support any point of view on any subject or issue. People must learn how to think for themselves rather than rely on the thoughts of others. Look for yourself what is happening today in the world with radical Islamist terrorist groups, including Palestinians. And the logical conclusion is that terrorists are terrorists under any na

Oh dear...

As I said you have been asked over 1000 times for links and have failed to provide them. Now this has been spelt out you are being the child as usual and trying to derail the thread.

So why cant you keep to the topic ?

There are far too many idiots on here ... who bleat on and on about utter bullshit and can never support a single word they say...

So don't be one of them.

What you said (paraphrased) is that Israel engages in daily terrorism against the Palestinians. I have asked to you define terrorism as the context for this statement.

See, I think you have a very broad definition of terrorism -- but only when discussing Israel. And a more narrow one when discussing others.

Forum List

Back