Tesla and Texas

windmill.jpg
windmill2.jpg
Solar-Germany.jpg

Musk will cost us billions.

Given Musk's history? I suspect you are right.

He is a poster child for globalist/oligarchical plans, which are a complete manipulation of the market, not based on reality.

We should be suspect of government interventions.

What happens when a trillion dollars worth of L-I batteries go bad in ten years like they usually do? Pony up another trillion dollars?
I don't think Tesla's business model is sustainable. You have a new market, governments are bringing laws in to ban the sale of new ICE vehicles from certain dates, and Tesla are wanting billions off governments to keep going.

In every 100 cars sold in the US, 2 are electric. And this is the time when you have the greatest number of customers where an EV fits into their lifestyle.

Chances are that Tesla et al will go bust.

All energy production pollutes and suffers problems. This hype with climate change just shifts the problem from fossil fuels onto renewables.

I do honestly believe climate alarmists see renewables as some kind of knight is shining armour that will protect and save the planet.
While I agree with you. . . I do think there is a completely other agenda at play here.

But then? I tend to be paranoid. I'm not entirely sure. I just see evidence of things they are doing which make no logic sense by the propaganda they are releasing. . . but, hints about the future they intend.

The folks that run the system, their administrators, and politicians, are all doing the bidding for folks that have made, literally hundreds of patents and tech over the years, TOP SECRET.

SO? Having the compel or convince society to make an entire infrastructure built for an energy paradigm that doesn't revolve around hydrocarbons, before they release, what they really intend?

It doesn't seem to me to be outside the realm of a possible explanation for what is going on. . .

:dunno:

". . . FAS acting President Steven Aftergood points to two particular examples that illustrate issues with the current invention-secrecy regime. The first is solar panels. An initially classified document from 1971 reveals that the Army, the Air Force, and NASA all considered “solar photovoltaic generators” possibly worth restricting. “While these might potentially have military applications for space systems, they could obviously also have significant nonmilitary applications,” says Aftergood.. . "

I don't think Tesla's business model is sustainable. You have a new market, governments are bringing laws in to ban the sale of new ICE vehicles from certain dates, and Tesla are wanting billions off governments to keep going.

In every 100 cars sold in the US, 2 are electric. And this is the time when you have the greatest number of customers where an EV fits into their lifestyle.

Chances are that Tesla et al will go bust.
If a business model is dependent upon government subsidies and mandates it will fail.

The power grid in this country will absolutely collapse if, in addition to what is supplying now, it had to provide charging capacity for hundreds of millions of EVs.

Solar arrays and battery packs will not come anywhere close to making up for that.

Forum List

Back