TESLA S "Insane", vs McLaren Spyder

Oregon Electricity Rates Electricity Local

Residential electricity rates in Oregon

Residential8.3737.349.80¢

• Residential electricity rates in OR [1]
    • Residential electricity rates in Oregon average9.8¢/kWh, which ranks the state44th in the nation.
    • The average residential electricity rate of 9.8¢/kWh in OR is 17.51% less than the national average residential rate of 11.88¢/kWh.
    • The approximate range of residential electricity rates in the U.S. is 8.37¢/kWh to 37.34¢/kWh.
Well, that is low. Slightly lower than Oregon.

I go to a car show near me almost every Sunday morning.......about 250 cars by the local seashore. This past weekend was no exception. Exotics, supercars, classics, muscle cars..........and how may Tesla S's show up to this event. Exactly............one!!:rofl: Scores of people show up to browse.........nobody is looking at the Tesla. My tuned and modded Focus ST gets way more looks. LOL....at 300hp and 400 lb ft of tourqe on an E30 tune weighing in at 3,100 lbs., it should!!:rock::rock:

The cost of continuing to use fossil fuel is what we cannot afford.

Let us know when you actually have some evidence for that horse crap. The planet has been much warmer in written history. Funny how you "science" types can't seem to read a history book. Oh wait the facts don't support your fraud so you try and bury the history. How typical...

The cost of continuing to use fossil fuel is what we cannot afford.

Let us know when you actually have some evidence for that horse crap. The planet has been much warmer in written history. Funny how you "science" types can't seem to read a history book. Oh wait the facts don't support your fraud so you try and bury the history. How typical...

Indeed...........when one looks at the climate in a historical context, the shit peddled by the AGW bomb throwers gets blown to shit!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

See WG-III of AR5

Why would I care about a political agreement? I'm interested in science. Not politics.
And that is why every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University says you are dead wrong? Just a world wide conspiracy by virtually all the scientists in the world against you. Yes, that is it, isn't it. Nobody to trust but me and thee, and we are not so sure of thee. You are a very silly person, Westwall.

See WG-III of AR5

Why would I care about a political agreement? I'm interested in science. Not politics.
And that is why every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University says you are dead wrong? Just a world wide conspiracy by virtually all the scientists in the world against you. Yes, that is it, isn't it. Nobody to trust but me and thee, and we are not so sure of thee. You are a very silly person, Westwall.

No, they say that because they want the money they get for lying.

Boy howdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love that. Every Goddamned scientist in the world is dishonest and a fraud except Mr. Westwall. And you believe you should be taken seriously?

Hey Ray.....you'll be real proud of me. Im now running E85 in my ST Focus......nobody can blame me for not being conscious of the environment.:2up: Funny thing is......I mix it with 93 octane and a special computer tune called an E30. Almost no bolt-on parts ( like my Mustang GT ) and my dyno number are just shy of 300hp and 400ft/lbs of torque............with barely JUST a tune!!!

Forum List

Back