Tesla’s value drops $60bn after investors fail to hail self-driving ‘Cybercab’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Laxk of detail is the issue. I susprct scam is the cause of that. Investors have been scammed before. Rrmember the great boting company which built nothing.

Self driving cabs, what could go wrong ?
/——/ Iron clad ships—- horseless carriages—- heavier than air flight —— 60 mph steam locomotives—- their first year —- plenty went wrong—- but here we are.

Laxk of detail is the issue. I susprct scam is the cause of that. Investors have been scammed before. Rrmember the great boting company which built nothing.

Yell he is all for technological advancement

Shares in the electric carmaker fell to $219.40 in early trading on Friday after an event in Hollywood after his announcement.

He also added that all transport will be fully autonomous within 50 years

But a self driven taxi. Seriously it probably would be cheaper and safer to hired a driver. Who going to insure it and yeah people will be taking a rich guy to court.

Well we will have to wait and see how this star link pans out

The cost is still high for rural areas as they are charging over 100 dollars a month for internet service. There are not a lot of people in rural areas. The satellites are pricey and getting them into orbit is not cheap.

Yell he is all for technological advancement

Shares in the electric carmaker fell to $219.40 in early trading on Friday after an event in Hollywood after his announcement.

He also added that all transport will be fully autonomous within 50 years

But a self driven taxi. Seriously it probably would be cheaper and safer to hired a driver. Who going to insure it and yeah people will be taking a rich guy to court.

Well we will have to wait and see how this star link pans out

The cost is still high for rural areas as they are charging over 100 dollars a month for internet service. There are not a lot of people in rural areas. The satellites are pricey and getting them into orbit is not cheap.
These events are meant to boost the share price not crash it

Mayve he can get another govt handout ?
The average life span of a LEO satellite is approximately 5 years, but the average life span for a GEO satellite is approximately 8 years.

So unless he can rake it in from monthly service fees from clients then I guess the government works for the wealthy.

If Trump along with his sidekick Robin AKA Musk ever get into power again then it will be let the good times roll.

The average life span of a LEO satellite is approximately 5 years, but the average life span for a GEO satellite is approximately 8 years.

So unless he can rake it in from monthly service fees from clients then I guess the government works for the wealthy.

If Trump along with his sidekick Robin AKA Musk ever get into power again then it will be let the good times roll.
He has a good reason to suck his tiny cock.

/——/ Iron clad ships—- horseless carriages—- heavier than air flight —— 60 mph steam locomotives—- their first year —- plenty went wrong—- but here we are.
They are dedicated to blind criticism of political enemies.
The Brits particularly hate Musk because of X.

I had no idea people could get shallower than empty.
Our national politic has devolved into tribalism. Both parties exude this but there is no question that the nature of progressivism ( talk about misnomers!) inculcates the use of hatred and rediculously inflated overstatements ( EG: calling a different opinion a lie) as negotiating tools.

Musk will be fine.... However I don't particularly relish the idea of getting into it an unmanned vehicle. I don't think the technology has progressed far enough to call it safe yet. Also like everything else computerized it could probably be hacked.

Musk will be fine.... However I don't particularly relish the idea of getting into it an unmanned vehicle. I don't think the technology has progressed far enough to call it safe yet. Also like everything else computerized it could probably be hacked.
I passed one of those unmanned cars on the freeway recently. It gave me the finger.

Yes and they were always manned by a person. Well launching into space is generally unmanned but if that emergency pops up then it better be manned.

No I would not want a car that drives itself. Yeah I would welcome some bells and whistle which notifies me of a nearby object and some assisted driving features that help avoid collision and tell me stop and put gas in the car

But I would have to be in control cause that is the fun part otherwise I would take a bus.

Forum List

Back