Tests Show 76% of Suspicious ‘Child Refugees’ in Sweden Are Actually Over 18

Well imagine that and as we told ppl that a few years ago oh it was all a conspiracy ................Cause Alex Jones told ppl they weren't children lol... Just like some of the fkd up mods on here If I posted something that said the average refugee is considered a child up to the age of 31, and even showed the proof from DHS they'd still say it was a conspiracy.

This was during the O screwball doings too.

Well imagine that and as we told ppl that a few years ago oh it was all a conspiracy ................Cause Alex Jones told ppl they weren't children lol... Just like some of the fkd up mods on here If I posted something that said the average refugee is considered a child up to the age of 31, and even showed the proof from DHS they'd still say it was a conspiracy.

Just a koinkydink that almost all refugees are 18-35 year old males and most terrorists are 18-35 year old males.

Just a koinkydink that almost all refugees are 18-35 year old males and most terrorists are 18-35 year old males.

Well yeah , but this reminded me of the US bringing them in saying they were kids and they weren't.

Forum List

Back