🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with the Progressive Left is they want to tell everyone what they can own and not own and are no better than the social Conservatives that do the same thing!

If I want to own one gun or a million that is my business and as long as I am within my right according to the Constitution and State Laws then it is no one business.

The OP'er left out the part that the bust was not about Guns but Money Laundering and Illegal Gambling and there is a State wide probe going on and has been going on.

The find of the guns is not surprising seeing this has to do with organized crime and not some average citizen stockpiling the arsenal but the OP'er was trying to slant this as being every Texan is like this which they are not.

Texas has an ongoing problem with Organized crime and the Hall Owners are part of it but let me not stop the OP'er agenda of painting gun owners as radical haters and Texans as ignorant dumb fucks that stockpile firearms and hate America...

Blah, blah, blah....I get weary of hearing that liberals want to tell everyone what they can own. No, stupid. But 90% of ALL OF US want better background checks. Get off your soapbox, boy.
Poll: 92 percent of gun owners support universal background checks

Go fuck yourself!

The one that is acting like the child is you and tell me what does better background checks have to do with the Probe that is going on here in Houston that caused the bust?

Do you have evidence that the owners of the Guns and Ammo bought those guns illegally?

If so please provide and where is that video that you claimed you saw about this bust and have yet to link?

You're the one that hate the Second Amendment and used a bust here in Houston to start a thread about it and when it was pointed out this has to do with organized crime you keep on ignoring it and refuse to apologize for your attack against the People of Texas and the Gun Owners across America!

The problem with the Progressive Left is they want to tell everyone what they can own and not own and are no better than the social Conservatives that do the same thing!

If I want to own one gun or a million that is my business and as long as I am within my right according to the Constitution and State Laws then it is no one business.

The OP'er left out the part that the bust was not about Guns but Money Laundering and Illegal Gambling and there is a State wide probe going on and has been going on.

The find of the guns is not surprising seeing this has to do with organized crime and not some average citizen stockpiling the arsenal but the OP'er was trying to slant this as being every Texan is like this which they are not.

Texas has an ongoing problem with Organized crime and the Hall Owners are part of it but let me not stop the OP'er agenda of painting gun owners as radical haters and Texans as ignorant dumb fucks that stockpile firearms and hate America...

Blah, blah, blah....I get weary of hearing that liberals want to tell everyone what they can own. No, stupid. But 90% of ALL OF US want better background checks. Get off your soapbox, boy.

I had a gun stolen from a LOCKED vehicle, on PRIVATE PROPERTY, stored according to STATE LAW. I did what I needed to do and committed no crimes in doing so. The person that stole it entered a locked vehicle, while on private property without an invitation, and took something that didn't belong to them. That's three crimes.

What kind of background check is that criminal going to go through in order to possess that gun? Funny how those of us that abide by the law are expected to go through more yet those that break the law go through nothing.

The real child of this thread is the OP'er.

They used an article from the Daily Mail to support their anti-Gun agenda while smearing the good people of Texas. The OP'er refused to address the fact the arrests had to do with Organized Crime charges and nothing to do with the finding of the guns.

The finding of the guns could result in more charges filed but the original arrest had to do with Money Laundering and Illegal Gambling which the OP'er left out in their original post and why?

Simple, Showing the guns were connected to organized crime would not have had the same power affect as making it out that it was some radical Texans stockpiling guns and wanting war.

So when the Progressive Left offer some argument against the Second Amendment they usually leave out details that will show that the bust had nothing to do with guns but something else.

Now the OP'er want to discuss better background checks and yet they have yet to address their deception in this thread!

[/QUOTE]

And computers and the internet make it easier........and if civilians did not have access to computers...according to your logic, it would make it harder for terrorists and criminals to engage in illegal activity and murder......[/QUOTE]

acctually i think computer technology makes it more difficult for terrorist, YOU think it makes it more easy

don t twist my words.

what i said was that terrorists don t need technology, they would act anytime with any technology

[/QUOTE]

I had a gun stolen from a LOCKED vehicle, on PRIVATE PROPERTY, stored according to STATE LAW. I did what I needed to do and committed no crimes in doing so. The person that stole it entered a locked vehicle, while on private property without an invitation, and took something that didn't belong to them. That's three crimes.

What kind of background check is that criminal going to go through in order to possess that gun? Funny how those of us that abide by the law are expected to go through more yet those that break the law go through nothing.[/QUOTE]

in germany your not allowed to leave a gun in a vehicle. your only allowed to have a gun in a safe.

getting a gun out of a vehicle is a joke.

getting a gun out of a safe in your house would be difficult, immpossible if you had an alarm system.
because they couldn t open the safe in the time they had untils the police arives

in germany you have to keep your weapons safe from criminals

criminals comit crimes to give them easy access to weapons is a crime, leaving a gun in your car should be a crime

did you do it on purpose did you sell your gun to a criminal ?

Last edited:
This just illustrates all too well how crazy this country has gotten with their guns and their Second Amendment rights and the abuse of that right.

Police raid bingo hall in Houston and find 100 guns stashed away

You say that like its a bad thing!

What gun fetish?

TexasGunVenders_zpshphicugn.jpg

This just illustrates all too well how crazy this country has gotten with their guns and their Second Amendment rights and the abuse of that right.

How can you abuse a right for which no limit is placed as evidenced by the phrase "shall not be infringed"? That's like saying I abuse my right to free speech because you think once I say a certain number of words in a day, I can no longer speak.

What kind of background check is that criminal going to go through in order to possess that gun? Funny how those of us that abide by the law are expected to go through more yet those that break the law go through nothing.[/QUOTE]

in germany your not allowed to leave a gun in a vehicle. your only allowed to have a gun in a safe.

getting a gun out of a vehicle is a joke.

getting a gun out of a safe in your house would be difficult, immpossible if you had an alarm system.
because they couldn t open the safe in the time they had untils the police arives

in germany you have to keep your weapons safe from criminals

criminals comit crimes to give them easy access to weapons is a crime, leaving a gun in your car should be a crime

did you do it on purpose did you sell your gun to a criminal ?[/QUOTE]

So someone that didn't commit a crime is wrong but someone that stole something that belonged to another person is OK?

Maybe you missed the part about the car being locked, on private property and it not belonging to the person that took it. Apparently in Germany it's illegal to do what I did but perfectly OK to do what the thief did.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah.....again, what is your point? 90% of the gun murderers in this country have felony convictions and long histories of crime and violence...we don't have a gun problem we have a system that does not lock up gun criminals...[/QUOTE]
your wrong you have a system in which people don t have a chance, no social security no way to earn money.
and those people in jail who are locked up aren t taught how to live a better life, they are taught how to be better criminals

you teach your criminals how to be better criminals, you have no money to teach them how to be good people

[/QUOTE]
that is best done proactively while carrying said gun.[/QUOTE]
it would keep the gun safe, true.

but how do i know your safe to carry a gun ?

Yeah.....again, what is your point? 90% of the gun murderers in this country have felony convictions and long histories of crime and violence...we don't have a gun problem we have a system that does not lock up gun criminals...[/QUOTE]
your wrong you have a system in which people don t have a chance, no social security no way to earn money.
and those people in jail who are locked up aren t taught how to live a better life, they are taught how to be better criminals

you teach your criminals how to be better criminals, you have no money to teach them how to be good people[/QUOTE]

I can't teach anyone how to be a good person. That's a decision only they can make or not make.

Go fuck yourself!

The one that is acting like the child is you and tell me what does better background checks have to do with the Probe that is going on here in Houston that caused the bust?

Do you have evidence that the owners of the Guns and Ammo bought those guns illegally?

If so please provide and where is that video that you claimed you saw about this bust and have yet to link?

You're the one that hate the Second Amendment and used a bust here in Houston to start a thread about it and when it was pointed out this has to do with organized crime you keep on ignoring it and refuse to apologize for your attack against the People of Texas and the Gun Owners across America!

No, I don't have evidence that the guns were bought illegally. But that Houston DA says she does, if you were paying attention.
You're so desperate....capitalizing people of Texas and gun owners across America....as if that helps make your case.

lol Do you wonder how many angles can dance on the head of a pin?
Angles dont dance moron, and since they have no area or volume an infinite number of them can be placed on the head of a pin.

:itsok:

So you've wasted our time over a typo? Nothing better to add to the conversation? Didn't think so. Your previous posts are just as vacuous.

So you've wasted our time over a typo? Nothing better to add to the conversation? Didn't think so. Your previous posts are just as vacuous.
I'm sorry it takes you so long to read a single sentence that you regret actually reading one.

Here let me give you a soothie for that.

iu

abuse of the right.....there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s....there are now 357 million guns in private hands in 2016...in that time, gun murder went down 49%...accidental gun deaths went down, non-fatal gun injuries went down.......so were is the crazy.....?

There are now 14.5 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016....up from just over a million in the 1980s....and again, the gun murder rate went down, not up, the accidental gun death rate went down, violent crime went down, and non fatal gun accidents went down...please...tell us where the crazy is....
Debunking "More Guns, Less Crime" 3.0

Guy........actual stats from the FBI show you are wrong.....over 20 years of stats....

200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s, and now 357,000,000 guns in private hands in 2016...and the gun murder rate went down 49%....that is a fact.....you can quote an anti gun source all you want....but the basis of your anti gun argument, that more guns = more crime...is wrong...and not backed up by facts, the truth or reality....

Of course, they choose to ignore FACTUAL information so that they can continue their fear mongering tactics. They have NO legitimate argument. They only try to spread fear about guns and the people who own them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back