🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]

I can't teach anyone how to be a good person. That's a decision only they can make or not make.[/QUOTE]

funny i know how to teach a child how to be a good person.
its not the childs decision, its mine how i teach it.

and im sure i can teach an adult to be a better person, im sure i can teach a criminal to be a good person.

and the person will decide to be good because its his decision.

but it costs money.

it costs money to teach a child to be good, it costs more money to teach a grown up criminal to be good.

acctually nietzsche isnt dead, hes just not around anymore.

nietzsche is discussing with god why hes not dead.

nietzsche :"i should be dead"
god"you arent"
nietzsche:" why is that ?"
god:"i like you"
nietzsche:"it should be more reasonable then just that a being decides "

Last edited:
Of course, they choose to ignore FACTUAL information so that they can continue their fear mongering tactics. They have NO legitimate argument. They only try to spread fear about guns and the people who own them.
GunViolenceChart_zpstazjqcja.png

How many books should you be allowed to read? How many electronic devices should you be allowed to own...? Computers are used to hurt and kill just as much as guns are, in fact, they contribute to all levels of crime and terrorism.....Why should you have unlimited access to the internet since it is the main way terrorists recruit, plan and move money......?
your absolutely right i can throw my computer at you and if i hit your head it will kill you just like the bullet from my assault rifle at 400 yards.. wait not, i can throw my computer about 5 yeards, and only 1 computer i can shoot about 160 people at 400 yards with my assault rifle, a minute, so your comparison of computers and guns is just insane, not even saying anything about books.. has anyone ever been killed by a book ?

and somehow smartphones are not considered to be weapons.

You realize that almost every act of murder in a terrorist attack was enabled by computers....moving money, recruiting, training, planning.....3,000 people were murdered here in the states with the use of computers.........and box cutters......

Smart phones are also used in bomb making.....

You realize that the majority of murders are by guns, right? These stats all the way up through 2014:

View attachment 86612

So a gun grew legs, arms and fired itself?
oldest excuse there is.

How many books should you be allowed to read? How many electronic devices should you be allowed to own...? Computers are used to hurt and kill just as much as guns are, in fact, they contribute to all levels of crime and terrorism.....Why should you have unlimited access to the internet since it is the main way terrorists recruit, plan and move money......?
your absolutely right i can throw my computer at you and if i hit your head it will kill you just like the bullet from my assault rifle at 400 yards.. wait not, i can throw my computer about 5 yeards, and only 1 computer i can shoot about 160 people at 400 yards with my assault rifle, a minute, so your comparison of computers and guns is just insane, not even saying anything about books.. has anyone ever been killed by a book ?

You realize that almost every act of murder in a terrorist attack was enabled by computers....moving money, recruiting, training, planning.....3,000 people were murdered here in the states with the use of computers.........and box cutters......

You realize that the majority of murders are by guns, right? These stats all the way up through 2014:

View attachment 86612

oldest excuse there is.

When a gun can't grow leg, arms, and shoot itself, it's called fact. Like I said, that you refuse to accept facts makes my claim valid.

My last comments on this subject matter in this Partisan thread:

1. The OP'er linked a article about a bust in Houston, Texas while showing the amount of guns that were found at the bust but forgot to mention the actual crime against the owners of the Bingo Hall was not having those Guns but in fact Criminal Organization crimes that includes Illegal Gambling and Money Laundering.

2. The Guns found there proves the point that I made that this had links to Organized Crime and is not the typical Texan Citizen and background checks would have been worthless as can be.

Now I am sure the OP'er will scuff at this and write that Americans want background checks and at one time Americans wanted Japanese Americans in Prison camps and also supported the Invasion of Iraq, so let be factual the average American is retarded to say the least.

3. Texas has serious issue with Cartels running the Organize Crime in the Sate of Texas and those Guns were most likely going to be sold to street criminals that would use them in violent crimes, so again background checks would have been worthless as can be.

Final Thoughts:

The OP'er believe their article from the Daily Mail in the U.K. showcases what typical Texans are about but it does not. It does show for a fact Texas has a major issue with organize crime and cartels and need to be address.

The OP'er want to make this about background checks but what the OP'er failed to understand is criminals like the ones busted do not care if they obtain their firearms legally or not and all your background checks are worthless if you can obtain the firearm illegally.

Also Straw purchases happen all the damn time and are illegal but still does not prevent the criminal from obtaining a firearm.

So I did ask countless of times for the OP'er to link the video that they claimed they watched and all I got was look at the pictures and who cares what the criminals were really charged for and that tell me the OP'er is wanting to slant a news story to fit their anti-gun agenda.

If they want to focus on something then maybe they should focus on Chicago first seeing it is having one hell of a time to stop the killings within it city limits and no you can't blame Texas gun laws for the criminal acts of those in Illinois.

Maybe the OP'er also need to look at their city of New Orleans and first fix the criminal element within their own city rather than focusing on Houston which is a better city than New Orleans.

Of course the OP'er will ignore their own backyard or places like Chicago while they bash the people of Texas and the great city of Houston.

So as the OP'er responds with more childish taunts just remember only a true idiot believe that Texas is some kind of wild west red neck state!

And computers and the internet make it easier........and if civilians did not have access to computers...according to your logic, it would make it harder for terrorists and criminals to engage in illegal activity and murder......[/QUOTE]

acctually i think computer technology makes it more difficult for terrorist, YOU think it makes it more easy

don t twist my words.

what i said was that terrorists don t need technology, they would act anytime with any technology[/QUOTE]

and yet terrorists get guns easily in France and Germany and you still want to keep normal, law abiding Europeans from having them....

This just illustrates all too well how crazy this country has gotten with their guns and their Second Amendment rights and the abuse of that right.

Police raid bingo hall in Houston and find 100 guns stashed away

How is this an abuse of that Right? They weren't robbing anybody from what I can see. The report is pretty minimal.

It involves guns and WaitingFor 2020 hates guns. Anything to misrepresent is not a problem to people like that.

I had a gun stolen from a LOCKED vehicle, on PRIVATE PROPERTY, stored according to STATE LAW. I did what I needed to do and committed no crimes in doing so. The person that stole it entered a locked vehicle, while on private property without an invitation, and took something that didn't belong to them. That's three crimes.

What kind of background check is that criminal going to go through in order to possess that gun? Funny how those of us that abide by the law are expected to go through more yet those that break the law go through nothing.[/QUOTE]

in germany your not allowed to leave a gun in a vehicle. your only allowed to have a gun in a safe.

getting a gun out of a vehicle is a joke.

getting a gun out of a safe in your house would be difficult, immpossible if you had an alarm system.
because they couldn t open the safe in the time they had untils the police arives

in germany you have to keep your weapons safe from criminals

criminals comit crimes to give them easy access to weapons is a crime, leaving a gun in your car should be a crime

did you do it on purpose did you sell your gun to a criminal ?[/QUOTE]

No....the morons who push gun control here have created gun free zones.....so if a law abiding person is carrying a gun for self defense, if they want to enter a store, that is a gun free zone, they have to leave their gun in the car.....which is the intent of the anti gunners, they want those guns stolen so they can use that to push more gun control.

14.5 million Americans carry guns for self defense....and they are found by research to be more law abiding than sworn police officers...if the Germans can't trust German citizens to carry guns lawfully, you need to educate them better....

Yeah.....again, what is your point? 90% of the gun murderers in this country have felony convictions and long histories of crime and violence...we don't have a gun problem we have a system that does not lock up gun criminals...[/QUOTE]
your wrong you have a system in which people don t have a chance, no social security no way to earn money.
and those people in jail who are locked up aren t taught how to live a better life, they are taught how to be better criminals

you teach your criminals how to be better criminals, you have no money to teach them how to be good people[/QUOTE]

Once you guys actually arm and equip a real military....and have the expense that goes with that...rather than mooching off of the United States so you can spend all of your money on government freebies...then you can complain.....

that is best done proactively while carrying said gun.[/QUOTE]
it would keep the gun safe, true.

but how do i know your safe to carry a gun ?[/QUOTE]

Because they aren't shooting anyone. The people who aren't safe....will still carry the gun.....in fact....criminals legally forbidden from buying, owning or carrying a gun...are doing 90% of the shooting here...do you think they are safe to carry a gun?

I can't teach anyone how to be a good person. That's a decision only they can make or not make.[/QUOTE]

funny i know how to teach a child how to be a good person.
its not the childs decision, its mine how i teach it.

and im sure i can teach an adult to be a better person, im sure i can teach a criminal to be a good person.

and the person will decide to be good because its his decision.

but it costs money.

it costs money to teach a child to be good, it costs more money to teach a grown up criminal to be good.[/QUOTE]

Fine...we will stop protecting Germany and the Rest of Europe...that will free up billions of dollars for us.....how fast can you learn to speak Russian?

View attachment 86612

oldest excuse there is.

When a gun can't grow leg, arms, and shoot itself, it's called fact. Like I said, that you refuse to accept facts makes my claim valid.
it's absolutely meaning less and just as stupid as you attempt at false equivalency.
it's a given that guns like most everything else we use has to be controlled by people .
it's a throw away phrase .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back