Texas Bill to Vaccinate Children Without Parents Consent

People are so dumb these days. I guess living out in the country as a kid and eating my broccoli did help me in life. I am smarter than most and Im not that smart. They are just that dumb.

So what would happen if your kid died of Whooping Cough, even though you knew that had you vaccinated against it, he/she would still be alive?

That, Sir, is the whole fucking point of a vaccination.

People are so dumb these days. I guess living out in the country as a kid and eating my broccoli did help me in life. I am smarter than most and Im not that smart. They are just that dumb.

So what would happen if your kid died of Whooping Cough, even though you knew that had you vaccinated against it, he/she would still be alive?

If we are playing the what if's game. What if your kid dies from a vaccination or antibiotic? You have no statistics to back up your claims. If you type in vaccination dangers, you will get links to all kinds of studies. However, you obviously don't look at statistics or studies. You just thread forums and defend the global elite. I pity you.

How many people have an allergy to seafood? How many in 4000 will die if they eat it and suffer an allergy?

Lets ban seafood because it would suck to be the unlucky bastard who died.

No one is forcing people to eat seafood.

Get the difference yet?

Of course - but it doesn't change my mind. Vaccinate your kids or stay the fuck away from civilisation until you do.

Tell you what, you worry about your kids and let other people worry about theirs.

If we are playing the what if's game. What if your kid dies from a vaccination or antibiotic? You have no statistics to back up your claims. If you type in vaccination dangers, you will get links to all kinds of studies. However, you obviously don't look at statistics or studies. You just thread forums and defend the global elite. I pity you.

Vaccinations are safe unless your child has specific allergies. The odds of a child without allergies dying from a vaccination are infinitesimal, the odds of that same child dying from polio if there is another major outbreak because we stop vaccinating against it because of idiots are a hell of a lot higher.

You are not as smart as you think you are.

No one is forcing people to eat seafood.

Get the difference yet?

Of course - but it doesn't change my mind. Vaccinate your kids or stay the fuck away from civilisation until you do.

Tell you what, you worry about your kids and let other people worry about theirs.

I do agree with you that it is a personal choice, but I do have to point out that the scare over vaccinations causing autism and whatever other drivel the anti science nuts are pressing, is bullshit. I also have to point out that schools should be able to force people to get vaccinated in order to attend because, despite the vaccinations, it is still possible to get sick. Those odds increase when more people skip the vaccination.

Republicans believe disease is caused by "demons". Vaccines won't do anything. They are part of that "gobble-dee-gook" science.

They can leave the country if they don't like it.

No one is forcing them to stay.

I am not even sure the article is genuine, but whether it is or not, what happened to not telling folks what to do with their bodies?

hacks:rolleyes:

Republicans believe disease is caused by "demons". Vaccines won't do anything. They are part of that "gobble-dee-gook" science.

They can leave the country if they don't like it.

No one is forcing them to stay.

I am not even sure the article is genuine, but whether it is or not, what happened to not telling folks what to do with their bodies?

hacks:rolleyes:

Not even Apples and Oranges, more like Apples and Paper clips.

Not being vaccinated puts others in society at risk of grave illness and death.

The OP brings up an interesting question though, if the taxpayers have to pay for your health insurance then shouldn't the gov't be able to tell you what you can eat, drink, wear, do and not do? If you refuse, then shouldn't we cancel your "right" to health insurance?

probably raise premiums since that is what insurance companies do. The government pays insurance companies who want to make a profit.

Maybe we need to follow that Capitalist Democracy, Switzerland and go with health insurance being all non profits

Interviews - Pascal Couchepin | Sick Around The World | FRONTLINE | PBS

I do agree with you that it is a personal choice, but I do have to point out that the scare over vaccinations causing autism and whatever other drivel the anti science nuts are pressing, is bullshit. I also have to point out that schools should be able to force people to get vaccinated in order to attend because, despite the vaccinations, it is still possible to get sick. Those odds increase when more people skip the vaccination.

I don't care about the scare tactics as I said i have my vaccinations so if some people don't want to I don't care.

I don't care about the scare tactics as I said i have my vaccinations so if some people don't want to I don't care.

but "what about the children?" :rofl:

but "what about the children?" :rofl:

Let people take care of their own kids.

Even if I had kids so I wouldn't really care what other people did with theirs and neither should anyone else.

The benefits of vaccinations far outweigh the risks. If you are too ignorant to understand that, more fool you.

Vaccinations are safe unless your child has specific allergies. The odds of a child without allergies dying from a vaccination are infinitesimal, the odds of that same child dying from polio if there is another major outbreak because we stop vaccinating against it because of idiots are a hell of a lot higher.

You are not as smart as you think you are.

Plus, you'll be asked if you are allergic to something if the vaccination contains something people are sometimes allergic to. When I get my flu shot I get asked if I am allergic to eggs.
Same with other vaccinations. One of my friends can't have the shot because she is on medication for Crohn's disease, and the shot interferes with it. Any other vaccination she's fine with.

Just keep eating what your eating and drinking. Keep taking your vaccinations because the government tells you too. Keep giving your kids soft drinks and mcdonalds. We will let the test of time prove you wrong.

Are your kids obese?

Our government has a fund set up for vaccination compensation injuries so obviously it is very real that vaccinations is causing health problems to the public.

Our government has a fund set up for vaccination compensation injuries so obviously it is very real that vaccinations is causing health problems to the public.

The mere existence of a government fund is not proof of anything other than the existence of a government fund.

The mere existence of a government fund is not proof of anything other than the existence of a government fund.

How can the government raid a fund, unless it has first set up the fund?

Forum List

Back