Texas Bill to Vaccinate Children Without Parents Consent

Our government has a fund set up for vaccination compensation injuries so obviously it is very real that vaccinations is causing health problems to the public.

The mere existence of a government fund is not proof of anything other than the existence of a government fund.

How can the government raid a fund, unless it has first set up the fund?

The same way they spend money when they don't have enough.

The fund exists only on paper, and is designed specifically to protect vaccine makers from rare reactions to their vaccines that result from public vaccination programs. One day we will build a vaccine that is tailored to the DNA of every individual that takes it, but that day is far in the futre. Until we reach that tech level there are going to be people that react to the different meds differently.

Last edited:
Republicans believe disease is caused by "demons". Vaccines won't do anything. They are part of that "gobble-dee-gook" science.
There is no truth in what you said. People in Texas in my generation were vaccinated for everything--polio, small pox, DPT, rubella, and everything else.

Why do you hate Texas?

Republicans believe disease is caused by "demons". Vaccines won't do anything. They are part of that "gobble-dee-gook" science.
There is no truth in what you said. People in Texas in my generation were vaccinated for everything--polio, small pox, DPT, rubella, and everything else.

Why do you hate Texas?

He hasn't been back since I pointed out that this is a Republican sponsored bill.

[ame=http://youtu.be/T-IJikX1144]How GMO foods alter organ function and pose a very real health threat to humans - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back