Texas Bill to Vaccinate Children Without Parents Consent

You sound like an elitist boot licker.

Well no.

I got several "forced" vaccinations. This country got rid of small pox, polio and numerous other diseases that spread like wildfire by "forcing" people to get vaccinations.

Don't like it?

Leave.

Let's round em up.

What's a few forced invasive procedures after all?

Next on the list forced colonoscopies for all.

Not even remotely likely. There's no public health aspect to that.

Well no.

I got several "forced" vaccinations. This country got rid of small pox, polio and numerous other diseases that spread like wildfire by "forcing" people to get vaccinations.

Don't like it?

Leave.

Let's round em up.

Not even remotely likely. There's no public health aspect to that.

There's no public health issue with obesity either. But the sheep think that if some people do something that might increase their health care costs that it's fair game for government mandates and controls. And since a colonoscopy is cheaper than treating cancer it's only a matter of time.

That was funny until I remembered that some unfortunate people actually believe that crap

Children cannot enter school in this state unless they are vaccinated.
Children entering 7th grade MUST have a Whooping Cough booster or they cannot remain in school.
http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/immunize/Documents/EarlyAlertToSchools-AB354.pdf
Beginning July 1, 2012, and beyond, all students entering the 7th grade will need proof of a Tdap booster shot before starting school.
Assembly Bill 354, now chaptered into California law, requires students to be
immunized against pertussis2

Little kids get sick because mothers eat poor diets. You are what you eat............

That was funny until I remembered that some unfortunate people actually believe that crap

Children cannot enter school in this state unless they are vaccinated.
Children entering 7th grade MUST have a Whooping Cough booster or they cannot remain in school.
http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/immunize/Documents/EarlyAlertToSchools-AB354.pdf
Beginning July 1, 2012, and beyond, all students entering the 7th grade will need proof of a Tdap booster shot before starting school.
Assembly Bill 354, now chaptered into California law, requires students to be
immunized against pertussis2

And do you also believe that Bill and Melinda gates are evil people who are scheming to shoot third-world people up with Zyklon B?

You sound like an elitist boot licker.

Well no.

Don't like it?

Leave.

Let's round em up.

It's kind of like you folks never cracked open a book or something.

This country has been subject to various plagues..and officials have stepped in and "forced invasive procedures" on the population to stop them. In fact, they stopped people from engaging in risky behavior in public..like spitting.

When I hear the Pauls bray on about "raw milk" and other ludicrious things..I gotta wonder how out of touch you folks really are..

No..we are not going to go back to the days when whole cities were nearly wiped out by diseases like Typhoid.

Sorry.

Don't worry, you'll all conform once Obama and his DHS brown shirts get you interred into their reeducation camps... That is if they don't make lamp shades out of you first.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY]Dr. Strangelove - Precious Bodily Fluids - YouTube[/ame]

:cuckoo:

Don't worry, you'll all conform once Obama and his DHS brown shirts get you interred into their reeducation camps... That is if they don't make lamp shades out of you first.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY]Dr. Strangelove - Precious Bodily Fluids - YouTube[/ame]

:cuckoo:

I'm sure that when they made that movie, they thought that the John Birch Society was just a passing fad...

Well no.

Don't like it?

Leave.

Let's round em up.

This country has been subject to various plagues..and officials have stepped in and "forced invasive procedures" on the population to stop them. In fact, they stopped people from engaging in risky behavior in public..like spitting.

When I hear the Pauls bray on about "raw milk" and other ludicrious things..I gotta wonder how out of touch you folks really are..

No..we are not going to go back to the days when whole cities were nearly wiped out by diseases like Typhoid.

Sorry.

Hey if you want a vaccine then get one no one is stopping you. It's the idea of forcing people to do things against their will I am having a problem with.

That's something you control freaks will never understand.

Well no.

Don't like it?

Leave.

Let's round em up.

Sorry.

Most of them have never even read the Bible. They've been told what to think and they seem happy with that.

Let's round em up.

Sorry.

Most of them have never even read the Bible. They've been told what to think and they seem happy with that.

Wow another two dimensional thinker. If you don't want the fucking government to tell you how to live you must be an ignorant bible thumper who never read the bible.

FYI I am an atheist. I have had my vaccines but I do not believe I have the right to force anyone to do anything against their will.

I know it's hard for you to understand being such a fucking control freak.

Sorry.

Wow another two dimensional thinker. If you don't want the fucking government to tell you how to live you must be an ignorant bible thumper who never read the bible.

FYI I am an atheist. I have had my vaccines but I do not believe I have the right to force anyone to do anything against their will.

I know it's hard for you to understand being such a fucking control freak.

In this country, it's the voters who make the government. It's not some secret cabal made up of invisible little bureaucrats wearing trench-coats pulling strings from some "secretly located" back rooms that right wingers would have you believe.

Now what's ironic is that most, if not all, of those right wingers who hate government don't hate it because it controls their lives, but hate it because it won't let them control the lives of others.

Easily proven:

Voter suppression

Lies

Conspiracies

Terrorism (GOP's favorite tool to use against the US population, especially their own base)

Fake wars

Affirmative action for the wealthy and corporations

The list is endless.

The OP brings up an interesting question though, if the taxpayers have to pay for your health insurance then shouldn't the gov't be able to tell you what you can eat, drink, wear, do and not do? If you refuse, then shouldn't we cancel your "right" to health insurance?

Forum List

Back