Texas Cabinet Company Employee Larry Bollin Held On $1 Million Bond, Accused Of Killing 1 Co-Worker, Wounding 5 Others

Han
A 27-year-old Texas man is in custody, accused of opening fire at the cabinet-making company where he worked, killing one person and wounding five others.

Larry Winston Bollin, 27, of Iola, Texas, was booked into the Brazos County Detention Center in Bryan late Thursday. Jail records showed Bollin was charged with murder and was held on a $1 million bond. No attorney was listed for Bollin.

Two of the five people who were wounded at the business were hospitalized in critical condition, while three others were in serious but stable condition, according to a hospital statement. During the manhunt for the suspect, he shot and wounded a state trooper, who was hospitalized in serious but stable condition, the Texas Department of Public Safety said on Twitter.

Texas Cabinet Company Employee Larry Bollin Held On $1 Million Bond, Accused Of Killing 1 Co-Worker, Wounding 5 Others – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth (cbslocal.com)

I can't understand why the forum racist didn't jump all over this story.

Where is Harmonica, Green Hornet, Uncensored, Mac 7, Polish Prince, Turtle Shit.

Why aren't you guys posting about this white savage, white thug, etc.
All of those people you mentioned would applaud if he was shot dead by the police. If he was black, you and black brethren would burn shit down. See the difference?

No that is bullshit, you can't show me one incident where someone black was shooting at the police the police shot and killed him and black folks tried to defend it. You are a liar and the truth ain't in you. Btw this thug shot a police wonder why he didn't end up dead.

Hands up, don't shoot. And a a whole host of other bullshit lies you spew.

How did this cat not get shot? How did Long not get shot? The list goes on and on.

Because they gave up, you retard.

He shot a cop dumb ass, how is that giving up.

He shot the cop because the cop wasn't fast enough. Then he gave up. If the cop was better trained, the asshole would be dead, and the world would be a better place.

That's the difference.

So he shot the cop and then decided "Oh I give up". That sounds about as stupid as you do.

Btw this thug shot a police wonder why he didn't end up dead.

Apparently you dont understand the definition of a thug

Can you tell us a little about this "thug's" background? Does he have a long criminal history? Any criminal history before he snapped?

Can you tell us a little about this "thug's" background? Does he have a long criminal history? Any criminal history before he snapped?

So let me get this straight black men are thugs because we all have a criminal background, but white men are not because they only commit ONE crime in their life. Smfh.

So let me get this straight black men are thugs because we all have a criminal background, but white men are not because they only commit ONE crime in their life. Smfh.
Did I say "all"??? You really do carry a chip on your shoulder.

Floyd was a thug because he put a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman during a home invasion. He had a life long history of petty, and not so petty crime. He was a THUG

Last edited:
Han
A 27-year-old Texas man is in custody, accused of opening fire at the cabinet-making company where he worked, killing one person and wounding five others.

Larry Winston Bollin, 27, of Iola, Texas, was booked into the Brazos County Detention Center in Bryan late Thursday. Jail records showed Bollin was charged with murder and was held on a $1 million bond. No attorney was listed for Bollin.

Two of the five people who were wounded at the business were hospitalized in critical condition, while three others were in serious but stable condition, according to a hospital statement. During the manhunt for the suspect, he shot and wounded a state trooper, who was hospitalized in serious but stable condition, the Texas Department of Public Safety said on Twitter.

Texas Cabinet Company Employee Larry Bollin Held On $1 Million Bond, Accused Of Killing 1 Co-Worker, Wounding 5 Others – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth (cbslocal.com)

Where is Harmonica, Green Hornet, Uncensored, Mac 7, Polish Prince, Turtle Shit.

All of those people you mentioned would applaud if he was shot dead by the police. If he was black, you and black brethren would burn shit down. See the difference?

No that is bullshit, you can't show me one incident where someone black was shooting at the police the police shot and killed him and black folks tried to defend it. You are a liar and the truth ain't in you. Btw this thug shot a police wonder why he didn't end up dead.

How did this cat not get shot? How did Long not get shot? The list goes on and on.

Because they gave up, you retard.

He shot a cop dumb ass, how is that giving up.

He shot the cop because the cop wasn't fast enough. Then he gave up. If the cop was better trained, the asshole would be dead, and the world would be a better place.

That's the difference.

So he shot the cop and then decided "Oh I give up". That sounds about as stupid as you do.

Yeah, I know, and yet it happens all the time. Remember the Mexican psycho who murdered two cops in California then surrendered?

Yeah, he wasn't summarily executed either.

Abusing women in a serial fashion does indeed make you a thug. And a general piece of shit.

Face it nimrod, your black gangsta culture with songs titled "smack my bitch up" doesn't help your cause.

So still nothing on this guy? Usually at least Heavy has dug stuff up by now. Maybe it's grisly, but I am always curious about the monsters that do this. What made them do it.

Han

Nobody knows yet but an educated guess would be when the police yelled drop your weapon he did and gave himself up.

Han

Nobody knows yet but an educated guess would be when the police yelled drop your weapon he did and gave himself up.

So the cop he shot must have said, "shoot me" and he complied.

Did he kill any knee-grows?

If not, I don't care. Hang him.

But, if he did, it was justifiable homicide.

Just like all white people are inherently racist, all knee-grows are inherently violent savages unfit for civilization, right?

Wow and you said that with a straight face.
Because its true

Since from the day obama falsely accused a white cop of racism for arresting the black professor through the many examples of black criminals who died while resisting arrest whites were treated as the villian

And they have decided to give you a taste of your own medicine

Let us know when you guys have had enough

Because its true

Since from the day obama falsely accused a white cop of racism for arresting the black professor through the many examples of black criminals who died while resisting arrest whites were treated as the villian

So in your mind that weak ass argument justifies the over 400yrs of hell that black folks have caught in this country. We have had enough since the first slave walked off the ship.

in your mind that weak ass argument justifies the over 400yrs of hell that black folks have caught in this country. We have had enough since the first slave walked off the ship.
How many times fo I have to remind you

1619 was lucky for you but bad for me

Because its true

So in your mind that weak ass argument justifies the over 400yrs of hell that black folks have caught in this country. We have had enough since the first slave walked off the ship.

Good, get your lazy ass back to Africa then.

Forum List

Back