Texas Cabinet Company Employee Larry Bollin Held On $1 Million Bond, Accused Of Killing 1 Co-Worker, Wounding 5 Others

Wow and you said that with a straight face.
Because its true

Since from the day obama falsely accused a white cop of racism for arresting the black professor through the many examples of black criminals who died while resisting arrest whites were treated as the villian

And they have decided to give you a taste of your own medicine

Let us know when you guys have had enough
So in your mind that weak ass argument justifies the over 400yrs of hell that black folks have caught in this country. We have had enough since the first slave walked off the ship.

Good, get your lazy ass back to Africa then.
Just as soon as you take your lily white ass back to Siberia.

in your mind that weak ass argument justifies the over 400yrs of hell that black folks have caught in this country. We have had enough since the first slave walked off the ship.
How many times fo I have to remind you

1619 was lucky for you but bad for me
Yea it was great for all those black folks who came over on the cruise ships. You have to be a racist POS to even say something that damn stupid.

Because its true

Since from the day obama falsely accused a white cop of racism for arresting the black professor through the many examples of black criminals who died while resisting arrest whites were treated as the villian

So in your mind that weak ass argument justifies the over 400yrs of hell that black folks have caught in this country. We have had enough since the first slave walked off the ship.

I'm Native American, dumbass.

in your mind that weak ass argument justifies the over 400yrs of hell that black folks have caught in this country. We have had enough since the first slave walked off the ship.

Yea it was great for all those black folks who came over on the cruise ships. You have to be a racist POS to even say something that damn stupid.

The poorest black person living in America is in the top one percent in the world today sweetcheeks.

You assholes were lotto winners the second your mom bore you, but you whine like little bitches because you're too fucking lazy to work.

Because its true

I'm Native American, dumbass.
You're a native, racist POS.

The poorest black person living in America is in the top one percent in the world today sweetcheeks.

...and yet still poorer than you buttercup.
You assholes were lotto winners the second your mom bore you, but you whine like little bitches because you're too fucking lazy to work.

No you assholes were lotto winners when we were working for FREE Dickhead, because you were too damn lazy to work

A 27-year-old Texas man is in custody, accused of opening fire at the cabinet-making company where he worked, killing one person and wounding five others.

Larry Winston Bollin, 27, of Iola, Texas, was booked into the Brazos County Detention Center in Bryan late Thursday. Jail records showed Bollin was charged with murder and was held on a $1 million bond. No attorney was listed for Bollin.

Two of the five people who were wounded at the business were hospitalized in critical condition, while three others were in serious but stable condition, according to a hospital statement. During the manhunt for the suspect, he shot and wounded a state trooper, who was hospitalized in serious but stable condition, the Texas Department of Public Safety said on Twitter.

Texas Cabinet Company Employee Larry Bollin Held On $1 Million Bond, Accused Of Killing 1 Co-Worker, Wounding 5 Others – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth (cbslocal.com)

I can't understand why the forum racist didn't jump all over this story.

Where is Harmonica, Green Hornet, Uncensored, Mac 7, Polish Prince, Turtle Shit.

Why aren't you guys posting about this white savage, white thug, etc.
what would you like us to say.....I actually looked at several Cabinet companies when we bought our house in TEXAS a few years ago----I didn't buy new kitchen cabinets from this company.

A 27-year-old Texas man is in custody, accused of opening fire at the cabinet-making company where he worked, killing one person and wounding five others.

Larry Winston Bollin, 27, of Iola, Texas, was booked into the Brazos County Detention Center in Bryan late Thursday. Jail records showed Bollin was charged with murder and was held on a $1 million bond. No attorney was listed for Bollin.

Two of the five people who were wounded at the business were hospitalized in critical condition, while three others were in serious but stable condition, according to a hospital statement. During the manhunt for the suspect, he shot and wounded a state trooper, who was hospitalized in serious but stable condition, the Texas Department of Public Safety said on Twitter.

Texas Cabinet Company Employee Larry Bollin Held On $1 Million Bond, Accused Of Killing 1 Co-Worker, Wounding 5 Others – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth (cbslocal.com)

Where is Harmonica, Green Hornet, Uncensored, Mac 7, Polish Prince, Turtle Shit.

Where was the good guy with the weapon?

That's what the nra and the conservatives say is the solution to a bad guy with a weapon.

Seems the good guy with the weapon doesn't show up to save the day very much.

Yea it was great for all those black folks who came over on the cruise ships.
It was unlucky for them - and for me.

But very lucky for you
Yea it was real lucky to be treated worse than an animal, Judgement Day is what is going to be unlucky for you.
and, slavery was VERY lucky for you
Tell you what, let me enslave your coward ass for about 20yrs and let us know how lucky it is.

sad case glad they got the guy

Ah it's a sad case.

Ah it's a sad case.
all death is

i’m less concerned about this small town in texas with a rare case, then in deep blue chicago or nyc where murders and shootings are a common thing

Ah it's a sad case.
all death is

i’m less concerned about this small town in texas with a rare case, then in deep blue chicago or nyc where murders and shootings are a common thing
You don't care about Chicago, it is just good fodder for right wingers to use to attack black.

Forum List

Back