Texas’ complex relationship with firearms: Leading America in gun sales, but with a declining gun ownership rate

Which is ignorant idiocy – there isn’t going to be a ‘ban.’

And because of this ignorant idiocy, ammunition prices skyrocket – many calibers becoming unavailable.

The same happens to guns – it becomes impossible to find the gun you want and what is available is ridiculously priced.
I took a scan at a popular online gun retailer today. They had literally over a hundred models of in-stock revolvers. More than a hundred model, across many big-name handgun manufacturers, in 9mm and .40 S&W. It didn't say how many of each model they had but there was no indication of any shortage.

Oh, you were complaining about unavailability of SAAs because of the right-wing extremist rush to get single-action revolvers to fight the government. They had over a dozen different models, again - who knows how many of any or each model, of Single-action Army pistols.

There's also no shortage of ammunition. I can get all of the ammunition I want in any caliber I want. Yes, it's more expensive - everything is more expensive, especially the core metals in ammunition manufacturing. Blame Biden for the hugely increased prices of the metals required to make ammunition; don't blame gun owners.

I support prohibition of late-term abortions.

Early term abortion is as much a sin as looking at Playboy magazine. Religion can not be legislated.
Wow. Please quit pretending to be a man of God. You know nothing of God or of morals or of ethics.

Are you suggesting that murder cannot be outlawed because it is a tenet of virtually all religions that murder is a sin? Since we can't legislate religion, we must allow murder.

You know, because no one ever, even the purest atheist, ever thought that murder might be wrong because it takes a life. Murder is a religious law and just can't be legislated.

As I stated before the AR-15 can be regulated just like the Uzi and Tommy Gun have been and this argument one is fully automatic vs semi-automatic does not fly seeing we were once able to buy the Uzi and Tommy Gun a lot easier but laws were passed and sign into law to make it harder.

Your right to own a firearm isn’t being infringed on but the government can regulate what type you can own and have done so and will do so…
By that logic they could also ban every semi-automatic handgun and "your right to own a firearm isn't infringed".

And that argument is the one the gun grabbers will make when they come for your 9mm..."Here's your single shot matchlock...we've 'regulated' everything else out of existence...but your right to bear arms hasn't been infringed. Enjoy!"

Epic-Eye-Roll.gif

Better to fight this battle here over AR15s IMO.

By that logic they could also ban every semi-automatic handgun and "your right to own a firearm isn't infringed".

And that argument is the one the gun grabbers will make when they come for your 9mm..."Here's your single shot matchlock...we've 'regulated' everything else out of existence...but your right to bear arms hasn't been infringed. Enjoy!"

Epic-Eye-Roll.gif

Better to fight this battle here over AR15s IMO.

And WIN IT.

Sorry I will never use one to save the life of a leftist that has several bullet hole in their bodies.

Likely not, RWNJ's probably put the bullet holes in the body.....................after unloading 30 rounds from their AR or AK, likely a ricochet anyway.

As I stated before the AR-15 can be regulated just like the Uzi and Tommy Gun have been and this argument one is fully automatic vs semi-automatic does not fly seeing we were once able to buy the Uzi and Tommy Gun a lot easier but laws were passed and sign into law to make it harder.

Your right to own a firearm isn’t being infringed on but the government can regulate what type you can own and have done so and will do so…
There is no gray area on infringement.

Infringement is infringement is infringement. No two ways about it.

"Shall not" means must not

"Infringed" means ANYTHING limiting the right.....ANYTHING....

We have tolerated certain infringement but the current 20+ year over-the-top push has taken all tolerance off the table.

I want machine guns and I want them know. Anything less is infringement and is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!

There is no gray area on infringement.

Infringement is infringement is infringement. No two ways about it.

"Shall not" means must not

"Infringed" means ANYTHING limiting the right.....ANYTHING....

We have tolerated certain infringement but the current 20+ year over-the-top push has taken all tolerance off the table.

I want machine guns and I want them know. Anything less is infringement and is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!
I'm with you repeal the NFA. It's time for the antiguners to compromise.

Forum List

Back