Texas’ complex relationship with firearms: Leading America in gun sales, but with a declining gun ownership rate

Sadly, most Japanese people do not view suicide as a sin.
The question is not about their view of sin; it was about their ability to kill themselves without guns. When people choose to die, they're going to die and you can't prevent it - nor is it your right to prevent it. If they have chosen death in their hearts have they not already committed suicide in their heart?

And answer the abortion question, Man of Ethics. Are you OK with first trimester abortions? Abortion for rape, incest?

The question is not about their view of sin; it was about their ability to kill themselves without guns. When people choose to die, they're going to die and you can't prevent it - nor is it your right to prevent it. If they have chosen death in their hearts have they not already committed suicide in their heart?
Availability of guns does increase the chance for carrying out suicide.

And it’s not just the unwarranted fear that mass shootings will result in ‘bans’ – we see the same ignorance and stupidity from conservatives when a Democratic administration comes into office: shortages and the unavailability of ammunition and firearms based on the moronic lie that guns are going to be ‘banned.’
Why would anyone go out and purchase something they are convinced, will be banned?

A "special' kind of stupid?

I do not think this sin can be legislated. These abortions should be legal.
So you're just another leftist, abortion loving, baby murderer who supports going to a woman's womb and ripping the limbs off of her living, feeling, infant, and sucking the remains out with a vacuum.

Don't fucking tell me about how you value human life, you abortion-loving scum. You're just another anti-gun communist pretending to take the high ground. You're a fraud and everything you post about human life and helping others is fraudulent code words for loving abortion and communism.

They might want to buy them to get in before the ban, possibly being grandfathered. This does come up, every time somebody talks about a ban.
Which is ignorant idiocy – there isn’t going to be a ‘ban.’

And because of this ignorant idiocy, ammunition prices skyrocket – many calibers becoming unavailable.

The same happens to guns – it becomes impossible to find the gun you want and what is available is ridiculously priced.

It's not an exaggerated lie...this is exactly how it starts.

When the President of the United States appears to suggest that 9mm pistols are "high-caliber weapons" that ought to be banned...I sit up and take notice.

So does everyone else.
Wrong.

It’s a moronic lie – believed by those only ignorant, stupid, or dishonest.

Handguns can’t be ‘banned’ per Heller.

Banning the one specific style gun that is universally accepted as the best, most effective weapon for a school shooter, or a mass shooter is not the same as banning every other type gun, dumb ass.
It's the first step towards that very thing.

Tell me what's the point of banning one style of rifle when all the next wannabe school shooter has to do is buy another rifle that fires the exact same round at the exact same rate of fire ?

When the next wannabe school shooter uses that other rifle that was not banned then you will be calling for a new ban on that rifle and the circle jerk logic of gun ban advocates continues

Wrong.

It’s a moronic lie – believed by those only .

Handguns can’t be ‘banned’ per Heller.

Democrats will try it.

It's the next logical step.

Do you think AR-15s are "fueling the epidemic of gun violence"?

Since hands and feet, clubs and blunt instruments, knives, and swimming pools kill more people in the US than all rifles...only an "ignorant, stupid, or dishonest" person would believe anything else.

Democrats will try it.

It's the next logical step.

Do you think AR-15s are "fueling the epidemic of gun violence"?

Since hands and feet, clubs and blunt instruments, knives, and swimming pools kill more people in the US than all rifles...only an "ignorant, stupid, or dishonest" person would believe anything else.
DEMOCRATS FUCKING LIE

They lie about being communist. They lie about wanting to take all your fucking guns. They are fucking liars.

They are liars.

They are not trustworthy.

They want to ban all guns.

The only solution is to fuck them in the face and repeal all gun laws so that they have nothing. It's what they deserve.

So you're just another leftist, abortion loving, baby murderer who supports going to a woman's womb and ripping the limbs off of her living, feeling, infant, and sucking the remains out with a vacuum.
I support prohibition of late-term abortions.

Early term abortion is as much a sin as looking at Playboy magazine. Religion can not be legislated.

As I stated before the AR-15 can be regulated just like the Uzi and Tommy Gun have been and this argument one is fully automatic vs semi-automatic does not fly seeing we were once able to buy the Uzi and Tommy Gun a lot easier but laws were passed and sign into law to make it harder.

Your right to own a firearm isn’t being infringed on but the government can regulate what type you can own and have done so and will do so…

Which is ignorant idiocy – there isn’t going to be a ‘ban.’

And because of this ignorant idiocy, ammunition prices skyrocket – many calibers becoming unavailable.

The same happens to guns – it becomes impossible to find the gun you want and what is available is ridiculously priced.
I don't think so either, but I bought all the parts to assemble mine, from multiple manufacturers, and multiple sales organizations on the internet, selecting the specific components to suit my needs and wants before people started talking about ghost guns.
It is a very utilitarian firearm. I enjoy shooting it on the range, with my son (formerly 82nd Airborne, veteran of Afghanistan duty tour) and my retired Chief Warrant Officer and at least once with my still active Lieutenant Colonel sister-in-law, (whom I recruited years ago, her parents never forgiving me), and also another Middle East veteran. AR15s are just one of the many weapons we maintain skills and shoot for recreation. When we are on a range, it is a safe range, as we are all highly trained and disciplined.
None of our various weapons were ridiculously priced. It pays to shop, not just buy.
We are not having difficulty maintain ammunition stocking level as none of us pinched for expendable income. Plus my son, has modern reload equipment, and we have time to spare.

Forum List

Back