Texas cop charged with murder hires Amber Guyger's lawyer

The Texas cop who shot that guy for walking away has hired Amber Guyger's attorney, remember her...Investigators Say Jonathan Price Tried to Shake the Hand of the Cop Who Shot Him. That Cop Has Now Hired Amber Guyger’s Attorney

We need DESCRIPTIVE titles where the topic can indexed for search.. So that members and mods KNOW what the actual topic is... Try to edit or PM me with a better title.
Texas cop charged with murder hires Amber Guyger's lawyer...Investigators Say Jonathan Price Tried to Shake the Hand of the Cop Who Shot Him. That Cop Has Now Hired Amber Guyger’s Attorney

Its not surprising at all. A lawyer with experience in dealing with BLM radicals is what someone would need in this kind of jackpot.

Very specialized area of the law.

The Texas cop who shot that guy for walking away has hired Amber Guyger's attorney, remember her...Investigators Say Jonathan Price Tried to Shake the Hand of the Cop Who Shot Him. That Cop Has Now Hired Amber Guyger’s Attorney

Well that's pretty dumb to hire the same lawyer who lost his last case.

That's all I got.

Not necessarily. The lawyer may have gained experience.

Maybe so, but I'd be a little wary of a lawyer whose last client got ten years in the slammer.

:auiqs.jpg:

I highly doubt that is said attorney Robert Rogers only case maybe people should l;ook at his overall record as an attorney before poping off.

That's all I got.
I know, right..well he's a Texan after all...

.....and you are :cuckoo:
Vulcan.

That's all I got.
I know, right..well he's a Texan after all...

.....and you are :cuckoo:
Vulcan.

Zeus....Neptune .....Jupiter.... LOL!

haaaaaaaa

Forum List

Back