Texas Democrats leave state to try to stop GOP voting bill

That's a fact. Anything that denies some one a vote should be rectified, not increased to suit any party.
Here's a fact. Anything that allows someone to vote illegally should be rectified, not increased to suit the Democrats.

here’s another fact. Joe Biden is president. Your president. Elected in a blow out election with over 7 million votes. Certified in all 50 states, and monitored as the safest election in history by the dept of homeland security under the former guys administration.
Sleepy Joe got the MOST VOTES OF ANY PRESIDENT EVER!

You really see nothing wrong here?

The statement is correct. Biden 81 million trump 74 million.
Check your facts before you post.

It doesn't. It allows anyone to vote without being intimidated by white republicans.
Republicans want booths closed in black areas, making it as difficult as possible for potential Democrat voters to get there.
That's a fact. Anything that denies some one a vote should be rectified, not increased to suit any party.
Not once, but twice this Democrat cheater has openly admitted to the support of election fraud, by allowing illegal aliens to vote. Here it is >>

" It allows anyone to vote without being intimidated by white republicans."

"Anything that denies some one a vote should be rectified"

There's also a shot of racism, by bashing white republicans.

It doesn't. It allows anyone to vote without being intimidated by white republicans.
Republicans want booths closed in black areas, making it as difficult as possible for potential Democrat voters to get there.
Not once, but twice this Democrat cheater has openly admitted to the support of election fraud, by allowing illegal aliens to vote. Here it is >>

" It allows anyone to vote without being intimidated by white republicans."

"Anything that denies some one a vote should be rectified"

There's also a shot of racism, by bashing white republicans.

I stand by what I said and your reply offered no evidence other wise.

Here's a fact. Anything that allows someone to vote illegally should be rectified, not increased to suit the Democrats.

here’s another fact. Joe Biden is president. Your president. Elected in a blow out election with over 7 million votes. Certified in all 50 states, and monitored as the safest election in history by the dept of homeland security under the former guys administration.
The hated Trump gets more popular votes then the beloved Obama how is it possible?

Because you say so?
Not

More popular votes then the magic negro how is it possible?

This type of reply is the problem. He said it as it is. It's fact. Biden won legally.
You guys can't accept it it. Trump was the first to promote a fraudulent election before it even happened and you all fell for it.
Now you are harping about it as if it's not true.
FALSE! He did NOT win. Everyone knows that, and saying that he did, only makes you look like a fool.

And it was Biden who openly talked about election fraud, not Trump. You have everything backwards.

The hated Trump gets more popular votes then the beloved Obama how is it possible?

Because you say so?
Not

More popular votes then the magic negro how is it possible?

If your too ignorant to check your figures, that's not my fault. Tap it into Google if your brave enough.
Biden received The most votes of any president in history. 7 million more than trump.
Get over it. Sook.

I posted the evidence that you know is valid
Pathetic liar. take it to court or stfu already, you are embarrassing our county.
Did anybody say the court battles were over ? If they did, it sure wasn't me. More evidence is coming forth every day of how bad the STEAL was.

I keep seeing the same people over and over continue this crap. You people can't win on issues or policies. As this drags on, more and more will move away from you Party of the Rumpsters until your whole bunch gets sent down the drain. And then for 4 to 8 years, the Worst of the Worst Democrats will be in charge. At that point, instead of owning up to your own doing, you are going to blame everyone and everything which will take the GOP that much longer to either heal or disband completely.

The Courts are beginning to strip your Legals of their licenses now. And you still won't say enough is enough.

No doubt you have the correct figures to show us so I'll wait here.
Just take all of Trump's electoral votes, and add Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada, to that, and you'll have it. Ho hum.

84 additional electoral votes for Trump. 84 less for Biden.

I saw Greg Abbott on TV tonight saying that when they return to Texas, they will be arrested. :laughing0301:
I saw them interviewing one of the representatives on the national news earlier and she was saying that they were being threatened with being locked up until they voted and if they didn't return to the capital (I think that's where they said) that they were going to send the Texas Rangers to round them up and return and hold them by force (until they voted).

I guess we'll hear more about this in the coming weeks.

Texas Rangers can not arrest anyone outside of Texas and Governor Abbot knows he has no authority to arrest anyone in DC and it will be the LEO in DC if they want to comply with Texas wish to have those Democrats returned to Texas or not and most likely not!

News reports showed happy Democrat members of the Texas legislature laughing and joking, on a private charted jet, designed to take them out of the state, to thwart a vote on election integrity, by stopping a quorum. When they come back they're going to be arrested, and will be doing jail time. Maybe the news media will show us the before and after pictures. Should be an interesting contrast.

Amazing how these legislators turned criminals, can so lightly and flippantly think they can use election fraud to get themselves re-elected, as if the fraud-riddled 2020 election outrages, should now be thought of as normal. Nothing could be farther from the truth. This important vote on election integrity is going to happen, and the laws that need to be passed are going to be.

One of the Democrat legislators flying out of the state, state Rep. Trey Martinez Fischer said “We’ve left our jobs, we’ve left our families, we’ve left our homes. Because there is nothing more important than voting rights in America.” What he really means is >> there is nothing more important TO DEMOCRATS, than ILLEGAL voting rights FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS, In America.”

Here is a quote from Texas governor Greg Abbot, from KVUE, 2 hours ago>>

"There is something the governor can do. First of all, I’ll tell you what the House of Representatives can do. What the speaker can do is issue a call to have these members arrested. In addition to that, however, I can and I will continue to call a special session after special session after special session all the way up until election next year. And so if these people want to be hanging out wherever they’re hanging out on this taxpayer-paid junket, they’re going to have to be prepared to do it for well over a year. As soon as they come back in the state of Texas, they will be arrested, they will be cabined inside the Texas Capitol until they get their job done. "

Democrats did this in 2003 and Perry was told that he had no authority outside Texas and when Democrats returned nothing came of it as the same will happen this time, so no jail time!

Just take all of Trump's electoral votes, and add Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada, to that, and you'll have it. Ho hum.

Your figures are under the assumption of election fraud. There wasn't.

I remind you Biden is the president and trump is history. The electoral people have the correct figures and you are completely wrong and still bitter. Apart from that have you notified them they are wrong? I'm sure they'll be anxious for you to alert them. After all, they hang off your every word.

Your figures are under the assumption of election fraud. There wasn't.

I remind you Biden is the president and trump is history. The electoral people have the correct figures and you are completely wrong and still bitter. Apart from that have you notified them they are wrong? I'm sure they'll be anxious for you to alert them. After all, they hang off your every word.

You are wrong and Pelosi is President and Biden is her puppet…

Texas Rangers can not arrest anyone outside of Texas and Governor Abbot knows he has no authority to arrest anyone in DC and it will be the LEO in DC if they want to comply with Texas wish to have those Democrats returned to Texas or not and most likely not!
FALSE! Texas has law enforcement officials who can go after fugitives outside Texas and arrest them anywhere in the world. This is probably not what will happen however. Most likely they will be arrested when they return.

The fugitives know they can't win this fight, and just like their ridiculous We Shall Overcome song, they are just engaging in a stunt of sorts, the purpose of which is known only to them (or cared)

Forum List

Back