Texas Democrats leave state to try to stop GOP voting bill

I stand by what I said and your reply offered no evidence other wise.
What you stand by is IGNORANCE, and I offered more evidence on the 2020 election fraud , than anyone has ever posted in the history of this forum.

It's nobody's fault but yours that you come into this thread, not having read all that mountain of evidence that I posted, and you being 100% ignorant of it.

Says the idiot that has yet to show his evidence to the USSC, so tell us why hasn’t any State done anything about this evidence of yours?

Answer:

It is delusional nonsense!

Oh fuck you!

You can not arrest someone without the other State permission you stupid fucking retard!
Are you an attorney ?

Are you?

Show me where Texas Law Enforcement has the authority to enter another State to make an arrest without the State permission?

You do know Texas Law Enforcement must notify the State and Local Authority about a possible arrest and the Local Authority must make the arrest and not Texas Law Enforcement!

Texas Rangers can not arrest anyone outside of Texas and Governor Abbot knows he has no authority to arrest anyone in DC and it will be the LEO in DC if they want to comply with Texas wish to have those Democrats returned to Texas or not and most likely not!
FALSE! Texas has law enforcement officials who can go after fugitives outside Texas and arrest them anywhere in the world. This is probably not what will happen however. Most likely they will be arrested when they return.

The fugitives know they can't win this fight, and just like their ridiculous WE Shall Overcome song, they are just engaging in a stunt of sorts, the purpose of which is known only to them (or cared)

You better try again because Texas Ranger can not arrest anyone outside the State of Texas and has been told this a few times in recent history!

I do not know where you get the idea Texas Rangers have any authority in DC without the permission of DC law enforcement because they can not and will not be allow to make any arrest without the author permission!

So show me where they have this authority because they tried that with New Mexico and Oklahoma back in 2003 and were told no!
You better try again because Texas Ranger can not arrest anyone outside the State of Texas and has been told this a few times in recent history!

I do not know where you get the idea Texas Rangers have any authority in DC without the permission of DC law enforcement because they can not and will not be allow to make any arrest without the author permission!

So show me where they have this authority because they tried that with New Mexico and Oklahoma back in 2003 and were told no!
I said "law enforcement officials", not Texas Rangers. Can you read ?

I also said the subject is moot, because they will just wait for the fools to come back & arrest them then.

You are still wrong and no matter if it is HPD to Texas Ranger they can not go outside the State of Texas to make an arrest without the permission of the State or Local Authority, so show me where they can because you are full of shit!
WOW, is there something wrong with your mind? I finished this issue when I said it was moot, So: SHUT THE FUCK UP, SCUMBAG!!!!
:ahole-1:

Make me!

You were proven wrong and instead of correcting yourself you call me the scumbag for proving that you do not know what you are writing about!

Idiots like you love to write about how Texas Law Enforcement can go into any State and make a arrest and when proven wrong you tell the other person to shut the hell up, so why don’t you take your own advice seeing you do not know shit about how Texas Law Enforcement can not arrest those Democrats in DC without the Permission of DC Police!
You don't know how warrants are?

Guess you never heard of the long arm of the law

You still need the Local authority to help in the arrest!

Holy fucking shit you assholes do not know how it works and just believe Texas can do whatever it wants!

I had an arrest warrant for my arrest in Oregon and without the other State permission nothing could be done!
Wait so you got pulled over by the cops in another state had a arrest warrants and didn't spend a few nights in jail?

Liar

Yeah, you edited your response after telling me to look it up!

Again, Texas can not make the arrest without the permission of the other State or local authority!

This has been proven back in 2003, so educate yourself and stop being stupid you fucking retard!
So what if I edited my response? I took me some time to find the stuff. And that editing, and my whole post including the video was for your benefit, to keep you from continuing to make an IDIOT out of yourself.

Now you have the correct information. You have been 100% refuted and deprogrammed. You're welcome.

PS - your enlarged ego is not my problem.

Texas Rangers can not arrest anyone outside of Texas and Governor Abbot knows he has no authority to arrest anyone in DC and it will be the LEO in DC if they want to comply with Texas wish to have those Democrats returned to Texas or not and most likely not!
FALSE! Texas has law enforcement officials who can go after fugitives outside Texas and arrest them anywhere in the world. This is probably not what will happen however. Most likely they will be arrested when they return.

The fugitives know they can't win this fight, and just like their ridiculous WE Shall Overcome song, they are just engaging in a stunt of sorts, the purpose of which is known only to them (or cared)

I also said the subject is moot, because they will just wait for the fools to come back & arrest them then.

You are still wrong and no matter if it is HPD to Texas Ranger they can not go outside the State of Texas to make an arrest without the permission of the State or Local Authority, so show me where they can because you are full of shit!
WOW, is there something wrong with your mind? I finished this issue when I said it was moot, So: SHUT THE FUCK UP, SCUMBAG!!!!

Make me!

You were proven wrong and instead of correcting yourself you call me the scumbag for proving that you do not know what you are writing about!

Idiots like you love to write about how Texas Law Enforcement can go into any State and make a arrest and when proven wrong you tell the other person to shut the hell up, so why don’t you take your own advice seeing you do not know shit about how Texas Law Enforcement can not arrest those Democrats in DC without the Permission of DC Police!

Holy fucking shit you assholes do not know how it works and just believe Texas can do whatever it wants!

I had an arrest warrant for my arrest in Oregon and without the other State permission nothing could be done!
Wait so you got pulled over by the cops in another state had a arrest wai and didn't spend a few nights in jail?

Liar

No, I didn’t and you are the complete idiot thinking that I did spend any time in jail.

Also you are the complete idiot thinking Texas Law Enforcement can execute a warrant in another state without the local authority being involved!

Texas has no jurisdiction in DC and must comply by the rules!

Oh fuck you!

You can not arrest someone without the other State permission you stupid fucking retard!
Are you an attorney ?

Are you?

Show me where Texas Law Enforcement has the authority to enter another State to make an arrest without the State permission?

You do know Texas Law Enforcement must notify the State and Local Authority about a possible arrest and the Local Authority must make the arrest and not Texas Law Enforcement!
you don't know how it works you fucking idiot, warrants never go away unless you're dead

Make me!

Wait so you got pulled over by the cops in another state had a arrest wai and didn't spend a few nights in jail?

Liar

No, I didn’t and you are the complete idiot thinking that I did spend any time in jail.

Also you are the complete idiot thinking Texas Law Enforcement can execute a warrant in another state without the local authority being involved!

Sounds like you're scared now warrants never go away dumb ass

Yeah, you edited your response after telling me to look it up!

Again, Texas can not make the arrest without the permission of the other State or local authority!

This has been proven back in 2003, so educate yourself and stop being stupid you fucking retard!
So what if I edited my response? I took me some time to find the stuff. And that editing, and my whole post including the video was for your benefit, to keep you from continuing to make an IDIOT out of yourself.

Now you have the correct information. You have been 100% refuted and deprogrammed. You're welcome.

PS - your enlarged ego is not my problem.

Show me where Texas Law Enforcement can go into DC to make the arrest and your video from FOX does not prove they can!

Back in 2003 former Governor Perry attempted the same exact thing and was told no by New Mexico and Oklahoma and was told if his State Troopers even attempt any arrest across State lines that his Troopers would be arrested, so no they can not go out of their fucking Jurisdiction you fucking idiot!

Are you? Show me where Texas Law Enforcement has the authority to enter another State to make an arrest without the State permission?

So you are not an attorney, but the lady in the video IS AN ATTORNEY, and if you were to watch it and LEARN from it, you would no longer be posting foolish nonsense here. Now wouldn't that be nice ?

And why are you asking me to show you, what I just SHOWED YOU a few minutes ago ? Try looking at it, fool.

Make me!

Liar

They are kicked back down to the local level you fucking idiot after so many years!

I just can not enter Oregon, so educate yourself before discussing the damn matter!

Oh fuck you!

Are you an attorney ?

Are you?

Once a warrant is made you have no choice pecker head what ever state you flee too.

Are you?

So you are not an attorney, but the lady in the video IS AN ATTORNEY, and if you were to watch it and LEARN from it, you would no longer be posting foolish nonsense here. Now wouldn't that be nice ?

And why are you asking me to show you, what I just SHOWED YOU a few minutes ago ? Try looking at it, fool.

The bitch is wrong then because Texas Law Enforcement can not enter another State Jurisdiction without their permission for a arrest!

Oh fuck you!

Are you an attorney ?

Are you?

Once a warrant is made you have no choice pecker head what ever state you flee too.

You guys are morons!

Perry tried this in 2003 and it failed on him and Abbot can not send Troopers into another State without the State permission!

Make me!

Liar

They are kicked back down to the local level you fucking idiot after so many years!

I just can not enter Oregon, so educate yourself before discussing the damn matter!
I know arrest warrants you stupid fuck anywhere you go if the cops stop you, your going to spend serval nights in jail

BTW, this whole discussion is MOOT. It is nothing but an eruption of MJF's pathological ego. As such I have no further interest in it,

If the dunce doesn't want to watch the video, and educate himself, that's HIS problem.

Oh fuck you!

Are you an attorney ?

Are you?

You guys are morons!

Perry tried this in 2003 and it failed on him and Abbot can not send Troopers into another State without the State permission!
he doesn't have too, the arrest warrants are made

Make me!

Liar

I know arrest warrants you stupid fuck anywhere you go if the cops stop you, your going to spend serval nights in jail
Bullshit and I am proof of it!

You don’t know shot except what you watch on TV!

Arresting is arresting, it is the process of taking someone into the custody of law enforcement, the how doesn't really matter.

Oh fuck you!

Are you an attorney ?

Are you?

You guys are morons!

he doesn't have too, the arrest warrants are made

The warrants are made but you and your buddy are arguing that Texas Law Enforcement can make the arrest anywhere outside the State without the other State permission which is incorrect!

Forum List

Back