Texas Democrats leave state to try to stop GOP voting bill

Texas Rangers can not arrest anyone outside of Texas and Governor Abbot knows he has no authority to arrest anyone in DC and it will be the LEO in DC if they want to comply with Texas wish to have those Democrats returned to Texas or not and most likely not!
FALSE! Texas has law enforcement officials who can go after fugitives outside Texas and arrest them anywhere in the world. This is probably not what will happen however. Most likely they will be arrested when they return.

The fugitives know they can't win this fight, and just like their ridiculous WE Shall Overcome song, they are just engaging in a stunt of sorts, the purpose of which is known only to them (or cared)

You better try again because Texas Ranger can not arrest anyone outside the State of Texas and has been told this a few times in recent history!

I do not know where you get the idea Texas Rangers have any authority in DC without the permission of DC law enforcement because they can not and will not be allow to make any arrest without the author permission!

So show me where they have this authority because they tried that with New Mexico and Oklahoma back in 2003 and were told no!
You better try again because Texas Ranger can not arrest anyone outside the State of Texas and has been told this a few times in recent history!

I do not know where you get the idea Texas Rangers have any authority in DC without the permission of DC law enforcement because they can not and will not be allow to make any arrest without the author permission!

So show me where they have this authority because they tried that with New Mexico and Oklahoma back in 2003 and were told no!
I said "law enforcement officials", not Texas Rangers. Can you read ?

I also said the subject is moot, because they will just wait for the fools to come back & arrest them then.

You are still wrong and no matter if it is HPD to Texas Ranger they can not go outside the State of Texas to make an arrest without the permission of the State or Local Authority, so show me where they can because you are full of shit!
WOW, is there something wrong with your mind? I finished this issue when I said it was moot, So: SHUT THE FUCK UP, SCUMBAG!!!!
:ahole-1:

Make me!

You were proven wrong and instead of correcting yourself you call me the scumbag for proving that you do not know what you are writing about!

Idiots like you love to write about how Texas Law Enforcement can go into any State and make a arrest and when proven wrong you tell the other person to shut the hell up, so why don’t you take your own advice seeing you do not know shit about how Texas Law Enforcement can not arrest those Democrats in DC without the Permission of DC Police!
You don't know how warrants are?

Guess you never heard of the long arm of the law

You still need the Local authority to help in the arrest!

Holy fucking shit you assholes do not know how it works and just believe Texas can do whatever it wants!

I had an arrest warrant for my arrest in Oregon and without the other State permission nothing could be done!
Wait so you got pulled over by the cops in another state had a arrest wai and didn't spend a few nights in jail?

Liar

No, I didn’t and you are the complete idiot thinking that I did spend any time in jail.

Also you are the complete idiot thinking Texas Law Enforcement can execute a warrant in another state without the local authority being involved!

Texas has no jurisdiction in DC and must comply by the rules!
Sounds like you're scared now warrants never go away dumb ass

They are kicked back down to the local level you fucking idiot after so many years!

I just can not enter Oregon, so educate yourself before discussing the damn matter!
I know arrest warrants you stupid fuck anywhere you go if the cops stop you, your going to spend serval nights in jail
Bullshit and I am proof of it!

You don’t know shot except what you watch on TV!
Cops have not asked for your ID huh?

Dude you're fucked when they do

Arresting is arresting, it is the process of taking someone into the custody of law enforcement, the how doesn't really matter.

No, it does matter if Texas Troopers enter another State without permission!

They must first obtain the permission before coming to get the person and the person has the right to fight it out in court!

Oh fuck you!

You can not arrest someone without the other State permission you stupid fucking retard!
Are you an attorney ?

Are you?

Show me where Texas Law Enforcement has the authority to enter another State to make an arrest without the State permission?

You do know Texas Law Enforcement must notify the State and Local Authority about a possible arrest and the Local Authority must make the arrest and not Texas Law Enforcement!
Once a warrant is made you have no choice pecker head what ever state you flee too.

You guys are morons!

Perry tried this in 2003 and it failed on him and Abbot can not send Troopers into another State without the State permission!
he doesn't have too, the arrest warrants are made

The warrants are made but you and your buddy are arguing that Texas Law Enforcement can make the arrest anywhere outside the State without the other State permission which is incorrect!
its not up to the cops, they have no choice but to arrest you for a out of state warrants

Texas Rangers can not arrest anyone outside of Texas and Governor Abbot knows he has no authority to arrest anyone in DC and it will be the LEO in DC if they want to comply with Texas wish to have those Democrats returned to Texas or not and most likely not!
FALSE! Texas has law enforcement officials who can go after fugitives outside Texas and arrest them anywhere in the world. This is probably not what will happen however. Most likely they will be arrested when they return.

The fugitives know they can't win this fight, and just like their ridiculous WE Shall Overcome song, they are just engaging in a stunt of sorts, the purpose of which is known only to them (or cared)

I also said the subject is moot, because they will just wait for the fools to come back & arrest them then.

You are still wrong and no matter if it is HPD to Texas Ranger they can not go outside the State of Texas to make an arrest without the permission of the State or Local Authority, so show me where they can because you are full of shit!
WOW, is there something wrong with your mind? I finished this issue when I said it was moot, So: SHUT THE FUCK UP, SCUMBAG!!!!

Make me!

You were proven wrong and instead of correcting yourself you call me the scumbag for proving that you do not know what you are writing about!

Idiots like you love to write about how Texas Law Enforcement can go into any State and make a arrest and when proven wrong you tell the other person to shut the hell up, so why don’t you take your own advice seeing you do not know shit about how Texas Law Enforcement can not arrest those Democrats in DC without the Permission of DC Police!

Holy fucking shit you assholes do not know how it works and just believe Texas can do whatever it wants!

I had an arrest warrant for my arrest in Oregon and without the other State permission nothing could be done!
Wait so you got pulled over by the cops in another state had a arrest wai and didn't spend a few nights in jail?

Liar

No, I didn’t and you are the complete idiot thinking that I did spend any time in jail.

Also you are the complete idiot thinking Texas Law Enforcement can execute a warrant in another state without the local authority being involved!

They are kicked back down to the local level you fucking idiot after so many years!

I just can not enter Oregon, so educate yourself before discussing the damn matter!
I know arrest warrants you stupid fuck anywhere you go if the cops stop you, your going to spend serval nights in jail

They have and the warrant is limited to the State of Oregon, so it seem you have no clue how warrants work!

My warrant is from 1998 and I have yet to be arrested for it!

Oh fuck you!

You can not arrest someone without the other State permission you stupid fucking retard!
Are you an attorney ?

Are you?

Show me where Texas Law Enforcement has the authority to enter another State to make an arrest without the State permission?

You do know Texas Law Enforcement must notify the State and Local Authority about a possible arrest and the Local Authority must make the arrest and not Texas Law Enforcement!
Once a warrant is made you have no choice pecker head what ever state you flee too.

You guys are morons!

Perry tried this in 2003 and it failed on him and Abbot can not send Troopers into another State without the State permission!
he doesn't have too, the arrest warrants are made

The warrants are made but you and your buddy are arguing that Texas Law Enforcement can make the arrest anywhere outside the State without the other State permission which is incorrect!
its not up to the cops, they have no choice but to arrest you for a out of state warrants

I have yet to spend a day in jail and just last year I got a ticket in Texas.

Hell, I had a local warrant in Austin and was never arrested for it, so hmmm I guess you are wrong!

Warrants have limitations unless for severe crimes like murder!

Arresting is arresting, it is the process of taking someone into the custody of law enforcement, the how doesn't really matter.

They must first obtain the permission before coming to get the person and the person has the right to fight it out in court!
Why would Texas or Wyoming cops enter another state?

Once again if there is a warrant for your arrest in California and you're in Alabama the cops run you're ID you will go to jail for a few days and see how bad you did

Once again if there is a warrant for your arrest in California and you're in Alabama the cops run you're ID you will go to jail for a few days and see how bad you did

No, you don’t and the person you are defending made the claim Texas Law Enforcement can go to DC and execute the warrant which they are wrong and you claimed they are correct.

I have never spent one day in Jail because of my two warrants for arrest!

One was for a Class C felony in Oregon and the other was for a Class A misdemeanor in Travis County, Texas and I have been pulled over plenty of times!

So you are wrong as hell!

Make me!

Liar

They have and the warrant is limited to the State of Oregon, so it seem you have no clue how warrants work!

Lucky you

Make me!

Liar

Lucky you, but guess what one of these days you will get pulled over by the local cops and find out you have an arrest warrant in another state..

I would contact a lawyer if I where you

No, you don’t and the person you are defending made the claim Texas Law Enforcement can go to DC and execute the warrant which they are wrong and you claimed they are correct.

One was for a Class C felony in Oregon and the other was for a Class A misdemeanor in Travis County, Texas and I have been pulled over plenty of times!

Liar...

Make me!

Liar

Lucky you

Make me!

Liar

Lucky you, but guess what one of these days you will get pulled over by the local cops and find out you have an arrest warrant in another state..

Already did and they told me just keep on living and never go back to Oregon.

After seven years the warrant is kicked back down to the DA of the county it was issued and it is their choice to keep it on record and issue another one or make it just a local warrant.

I have researched this many times and I will never spend a night in jail, so tell me how does it feel to know this happens?

Also I know for a fact that even the local sheriff will not execute a city warrant because we had a young female wanted in Richmond, Texas and the Fort Bend County Sheriff refused to arrest her for the warrant, so let just say you and your buddy have little knowledge on this issue!

Liar...

What am I lying about?

The warrants?

Hell if I am!

Want to try again and you better research this subject before screaming liar!

Hell, I have been in Illinois and they didn’t arrest me for the two warrants!

Warrants can be issued for certain areas and as long as that person does not enter those areas there is nothing LEO can do but ask if the State want to execute the warrant, oh Oregon and Travis County refused to execute the warrant because I was not in the jurisdiction of where they would come and get me!

Make me!

Liar

Lucky you

Make me!

Liar

After seven years the warrant is kicked back down to the DA of the county it was issued and it is their choice to keep it on record and issue another one or make it just a local warrant.

I have researched this many times and I will never spend a night in jail, so tell me how does it feel to know this happens?

Also I know for a fact that even the local sheriff will not execute a city warrant because we had a young female wanted in Richmond, Texas and the Fort Bend County Sheriff refused to arrest her for the warrant, so let just say you and your buddy have little knowledge on this issue!
It tells me you're scared. Once again warrants never go away and shows up on background checks for applying for another job and such

Liar...

What am I lying about?

The warrants?

Hell if I am!

Warrants can be issued for certain areas and as long as that person does not enter those areas there is nothing LEO can do but ask if the State want to execute the warrant, oh Oregon and Travis County refused to execute the warrant because I was not in the jurisdiction of where they would come and get me!
so you got pulled over in Illinois?

Make me!

Liar

Lucky you

Make me!

Liar

It tells me you're scared. Once again warrants never go away and shows up on background checks for applying for another job and such
How am I scared if I am writing about it?

Now let me be clear I am as scared as you are scared of the night which is not at all!

Liar...

What am I lying about?

The warrants?

Hell if I am!

What Happens If You Get an Out of State Warrant for Arrest?​

MARCH 20, 2020 | CRIMINAL DEFENSE
A warrant is a document that is issued by a court that gives police permission to take some specific action. There are several different types of warrants including searching a location or person, arresting someone, or seize a piece of property. They are detailed documents that only allow for certain actions. Any evidence collected or seen could be thrown out of court if the warrant is not executed correctly and precisely.

Liar...

What am I lying about?

The warrants?

Hell if I am!

Yes, Texas, California, Illinois, Georgia and Arkansas and each time Oregon refused to execute the warrant and Texas was a misdemeanor, so nothing they could do!

Liar...

What am I lying about?

The warrants?

Hell if I am!

Yes, Texas, California, Illinois, Georgia and Arkansas and each time Oregon refused to execute the warrant and Texas was a misdemeanor, so nothing they could do!
So you spent time in jail...

Liar...

What am I lying about?

The warrants?

Hell if I am!

What Happens If You Get an Out of State Warrant for Arrest?​

MARCH 20, 2020 | CRIMINAL DEFENSE
A warrant is a document that is issued by a court that gives police permission to take some specific action. There are several different types of warrants including searching a location or person, arresting someone, or seize a piece of property. They are detailed documents that only allow for certain actions. Any evidence collected or seen could be thrown out of court if the warrant is not executed correctly and precisely.

Yeah, so?

Can be thrown out of court if not executed correctly and precisely which mean LOCAL AUTHORITIES in DC must execute the Warrant and not Texas Law Enforcement!

Liar...

What am I lying about?

The warrants?

Hell if I am!

So you spent time in jail...

Not one day!

Was let go that same day about ten to twenty minutes later!

Forum List

Back