Texas Democrats leave state to try to stop GOP voting bill

The "President" is Donald Trump. Biden is a highjacker.
Dream on, honey.
Not my fault if you don't accept reality.

Reality is Joe Biden is President and Trump is a citizen and most likely will never be President again…

Yes, just like all the despots through history that were in office by stealing elections. No one disputes that Mao, Stalin, Hitler or Biden were in office. It's their legitimacy that is in question. Biden has no legitimacy, just power, like any other head of a despotic party

Biden won just like Trump won in 2016…

Yes, with Democrats cheating. You got better at it
I didn’t and the USSC disagrees…

Dream on, honey.

Reality is Joe Biden is President and Trump is a citizen and most likely will never be President again…

Yes, just like all the despots through history that were in office by stealing elections. No one disputes that Mao, Stalin, Hitler or Biden were in office. It's their legitimacy that is in question. Biden has no legitimacy, just power, like any other head of a despotic party

The USSC didn't rule on the merits of Democrat fraud cases, you're making that up

The big F of November 4, 2020.
1626278287023.png

Dream on, honey.

The USSC didn't rule on the merits of Democrat fraud cases, you're making that up

They wouldn’t listen mean there was nothing…

Dream on, honey.

Dream on, honey.

Yep, you are full of it!

Dream on, honey.

Yep, you are full of it!

Another playground insult by an intellectual eight year old Democrat.

Mad Jack Flint: No I'm not, kaz YOU are! I'm not, you are! You are, you are! I'm not, you are!

Yeah, eat your snack then it's nap time, kiddie poo

Dream on, honey.

Yep, you are full of it!

Mad Jack Flint: No I'm not, kaz YOU are! I'm not, you are! You are, you are! I'm not, you are!

You are the one tossing the first insult and now whining like a leftist…

Dream on, honey.

Yep, you are full of it!

You are the one tossing the first insult and now whining like a leftist…

God you're stupid. I didn't whine about insults, I whined that your insult was literally a PLAYGROUND INSULT.

It was an insult that an EIGHT YEAR OLD would do. I'll let Peewee Herman explain it to you.

No, you are just ignorant how this works!

An arrest warrant has limitations and restrictions like you posted and has to be executed correctly and precisely like it said, so my warrant for Oregon was for Oregon, Washington State, Idaho, and Montana and nowhere else at the time.

Police run you and will ask dispatch to contact Oregon and each and every time I was released within twenty minutes because Oregon did not want to execute the warrant outside those four States!

Now as you call me a liar maybe you should research this and learn Texas has no authority in DC to execute a warrant for Texas and must ask local authorities to execute it and I know for a fact Texas was told no before in 2003 when Democrats did this before!

As for me I can tell you for a fact Warrants have limitations and that is how I have been able to enjoy my freedom this long!
Texas is not Oregon. You got your education (Post 292) - if you don't take it, that's YOUR problem - you're welcome. :biggrin:

You are truly a moron because every State has to obey other States laws and rights, and Texas Law Enforcement can not enter another State for arrest without the other State permission!

Also the worthless warrant you are writing about can only be executed in the State of Texas, so when Texas Law Enforcement does not arrest those Democrats in DC will you leave this board forever seeing your are a dimwit of a clown or will your proclaim that you were correct when you were so wrong?

Fact is again Texas Law Enforcement can not arrest anyone in DC without the Local Authorities there to execute the warrant and the warrant is for Texas only!

Even then, there is a question is it constitutional. It lacks something called "Due Process". Can you imagine the Legislator sitting down, refusing to move or cooperate and having to be carted off? Ever try and carry a completely relaxed person? It's going to take a lot of time to get that many people into that room. Besides, when the Due Process is introduced, I doubt if the cops would cooperate with the order in the first place. I know many think it's Jim Crowe 2nd Edition, but you still can't just keep making up laws willy nilly.

An arrest warrant has limitations and restrictions like you posted and has to be executed correctly and precisely like it said, so my warrant for Oregon was for Oregon, Washington State, Idaho, and Montana and nowhere else at the time.

Police run you and will ask dispatch to contact Oregon and each and every time I was released within twenty minutes because Oregon did not want to execute the warrant outside those four States!

Now as you call me a liar maybe you should research this and learn Texas has no authority in DC to execute a warrant for Texas and must ask local authorities to execute it and I know for a fact Texas was told no before in 2003 when Democrats did this before!

As for me I can tell you for a fact Warrants have limitations and that is how I have been able to enjoy my freedom this long!
Texas is not Oregon. You got your education (Post 292) - if you don't take it, that's YOUR problem - you're welcome. :biggrin:

You are truly a moron because every State has to obey other States laws and rights, and Texas Law Enforcement can not enter another State for arrest without the other State permission!

Also the worthless warrant you are writing about can only be executed in the State of Texas, so when Texas Law Enforcement does not arrest those Democrats in DC will you leave this board forever seeing your are a dimwit of a clown or will your proclaim that you were correct when you were so wrong?

Fact is again Texas Law Enforcement can not arrest anyone in DC without the Local Authorities there to execute the warrant and the warrant is for Texas only!
So in your world you rape or murder someone in Arizona and flee to Kentucky you won't be arrested???

So in your world you rape or murder someone in Arizona and flee to Kentucky you won't be arrested???

Would you please stop this stupidity for a change.

You can’t read can you?

You can’t read can you?

To answer Bear question there are different types of warrants and seeing Bear believe all Warrant are executed exactly in the same manner make him naive on the subject matter.

If and when the Democrats return to Texas they could be arrested for their stunt and if and when that happens then I will issue my opinion on it but as for now Texas Law Enforcement can not and will not execute the warrants in DC and will have to wait for the Democrats to return.

Now as Bear attempted to equate what the Democrats are doing as being like rape, well Bear many of you that voted for Trump lost your mind because Rape warrants will get you arrested where as unauthorized use of a vehicle is one you can hide from until it is kicked down and asked if it should be reissued again when it come to the warrant.

Now Bear believe that those Texas Democrats will be arrested in DC and I am telling him and the other poster they will not because Texas has no authority in DC.

Now no one asked me about my actual opinion of this whole thing and I believe the Democrats protest is going to be a failure and the bill will be made into law, so why do this?

Also for those that oppose the bill get off your lazy ass and work the system against the GOP by helping those without ID to obtain one and get them to vote these idiots out of office.

Now Bear and the other poster will comment about how Texas Law Enforcement can do whatever it want because FOX told them they could…

They are filibustering....that's something they want to do away with in DC....morons...every damn one of them....and what do the feed on in blue city Texas?...they are all chunky monkey's....too many Rocky Mountain oysters.....

They don't care about Texas...they only care about winning and deceiving....

You can’t read can you?

To answer Bear question there are different types of warrants and seeing Bear believe all Warrant are executed exactly in the same manner make him naive on the subject matter.

If and when the Democrats return to Texas they could be arrested for their stunt and if and when that happens then I will issue my opinion on it but as for now Texas Law Enforcement can not and will not execute the warrants in DC and will have to wait for the Democrats to return.

Now as Bear attempted to equate what the Democrats are doing as being like rape, well Bear many of you that voted for Trump lost your mind because Rape warrants will get you arrested where as unauthorized use of a vehicle is one you can hide from until it is kicked down and asked if it should be reissued again when it come to the warrant.

Now Bear believe that those Texas Democrats will be arrested in DC and I am telling him and the other poster they will not because Texas has no authority in DC.

Now no one asked me about my actual opinion of this whole thing and I believe the Democrats protest is going to be a failure and the bill will be made into law, so why do this?

Also for those that oppose the bill get off your lazy ass and work the system against the GOP by helping those without ID to obtain one and get them to vote these idiots out of office.

Now Bear and the other poster will comment about how Texas Law Enforcement can do whatever it want because FOX told them they could…
We are once again talking you specifically, since you brought it up. I call you a fucking liar saying you never spent time in jail over your felony warrant

Forum List

Back