Texas Democrats leave state to try to stop GOP voting bill

States are looking to Texas to learn how to rid themselves of Democrats

Really? I could imagine how they would threatened by that. It would be like getting savaged and maulled by a dead sheep.

You guys really do get wound up about nothing.

More likely, just another lying shill.
I think some of them are liars, some are idiots, some are both,

That's a fact. Anything that denies some one a vote should be rectified, not increased to suit any party.
Here's a fact. Anything that allows someone to vote illegally should be rectified, not increased to suit the Democrats.

here’s another fact. Joe Biden is president. Your president. Elected in a blow out election with over 7 million votes. Certified in all 50 states, and monitored as the safest election in history by the dept of homeland security under the former guys administration.
The hated Trump gets more popular votes then the beloved Obama how is it possible?

Because you say so?
Not
That's a fact. Anything that denies some one a vote should be rectified, not increased to suit any party.
Here's a fact. Anything that allows someone to vote illegally should be rectified, not increased to suit the Democrats.

here’s another fact. Joe Biden is president. Your president. Elected in a blow out election with over 7 million votes. Certified in all 50 states, and monitored as the safest election in history by the dept of homeland security under the former guys administration.
Sleepy Joe got the MOST VOTES OF ANY PRESIDENT EVER!

You really see nothing wrong here?

The statement is correct. Biden 81 million trump 74 million.
Check your facts before you post.
More popular votes then the magic negro how is it possible?

If your too ignorant to check your figures, that's not my fault. Tap it into Google if your brave enough.
Biden received The most votes of any president in history. 7 million more than trump.
Get over it. Sook.
Via the internet, Biden's tally went up and Trumps went down...without any votes being cast for either. No ballots counted; just manipulation of the count totals.

Biden did not win the election. He had it handed to him.

Without votes being cast for either?
Are you kidding? You voted for trump. That's one.

What a ridiculous statement. And again, you have no proof of anything but pure hate. Do you ever read what you write?
Just ignore them because they believe what Newsmax tell them!

What amazes me is the stats are there for anyone to read. But they comr on here and post blatant lies
Why haven't you taken the evidence to the electoral authorities?
Because it's all shit. You think it's evidence because you still have trump defeat syndrome.
You could gather the eggs from a chicken coup let alone evidence.
Go away.
When Democrat loonies tell me "go away", it is a good feeling.

The hated Trump gets more popular votes then the beloved Obama how is it possible?

Because you say so?
Not

If your too ignorant to check your figures, that's not my fault. Tap it into Google if your brave enough.
Biden received The most votes of any president in history. 7 million more than trump.
Get over it. Sook.
Via the internet, Biden's tally went up and Trumps went down...without any votes being cast for either. No ballots counted; just manipulation of the count totals.

What a ridiculous statement. And again, you have no proof of anything but pure hate. Do you ever read what you write?

What amazes me is the stats are there for anyone to read. But they comr on here and post blatant lies
Because it's all shit. You think it's evidence because you still have trump defeat syndrome.
Go away.
Like you told me?

Because you say so?
Not

Get over it. Sook.

Go away.

Especially when they consider you weren't here in the first place.
LOL.

Because you say so?
Not

Get over it. Sook.

You are obviously brain dead. I said that the total numbers of votes were adjusted without the use of ballots...just changing the numbers in the counting process.

Example:

A gets 10 votes (on 10 ballots)
B gets 15 votes (on 15 ballots)
The system reports that:
A got 25 votes.
B got 6 votes.
...because some asshole hacked the system on the internet and changed the numbers WITHOUT USING BALLOTS.

Comprehension is not your best talent, doofus.

I posted the evidence that you know is valid
Pathetic liar. take it to court or stfu already, you are embarrassing our county.
Did anybody say the court battles were over ? If they did, it sure wasn't me. More evidence is coming forth every day of how bad the STEAL was.

I keep seeing the same people over and over continue this crap. You people can't win on issues or policies. As this drags on, more and more will move away from you Party of the Rumpsters until your whole bunch gets sent down the drain. And then for 4 to 8 years, the Worst of the Worst Democrats will be in charge. At that point, instead of owning up to your own doing, you are going to blame everyone and everything which will take the GOP that much longer to either heal or disband completely.

The Courts are beginning to strip your Legals of their licenses now. And you still won't say enough is enough.

You mean like what happened in 2020 when Republicans gained 35 house seats?

Can you explain how the same electorate that pushed 35 Democrats out of the house voted in a senile child molester from that same party as president?

Last edited:

Because you say so?
Not

Get over it. Sook.

Go away.

LOL.
:cuckoo:

I just want to know who is paying for this trip? I surely hope not the Texas taxpayers.

I posted the evidence that you know is valid
Pathetic liar. take it to court or stfu already, you are embarrassing our county.
Did anybody say the court battles were over ? If they did, it sure wasn't me. More evidence is coming forth every day of how bad the STEAL was.

I keep seeing the same people over and over continue this crap. You people can't win on issues or policies. As this drags on, more and more will move away from you Party of the Rumpsters until your whole bunch gets sent down the drain. And then for 4 to 8 years, the Worst of the Worst Democrats will be in charge. At that point, instead of owning up to your own doing, you are going to blame everyone and everything which will take the GOP that much longer to either heal or disband completely.

The Courts are beginning to strip your Legals of their licenses now. And you still won't say enough is enough.

You mean like what happened in 2020 when Republicans gained 35 house seats?

Can you explain how the same electorate that pushed 35 Democrats out of the house voted in a senile child molester from that same party as president?
Easy. Over 10 MILLION mail ins just had Bidens name. No down ticket votes.

Because you say so?
Not

Get over it. Sook.

Go away.

LOL.

That's exactly what I meant. Thank you.

I can explain it in 2 words - Election FRAUD.

1626303267853.png

Texas Rangers can not arrest anyone outside of Texas and Governor Abbot knows he has no authority to arrest anyone in DC and it will be the LEO in DC if they want to comply with Texas wish to have those Democrats returned to Texas or not and most likely not!
FALSE! Texas has law enforcement officials who can go after fugitives outside Texas and arrest them anywhere in the world. This is probably not what will happen however. Most likely they will be arrested when they return.

The fugitives know they can't win this fight, and just like their ridiculous WE Shall Overcome song, they are just engaging in a stunt of sorts, the purpose of which is known only to them (or cared)

You better try again because Texas Ranger can not arrest anyone outside the State of Texas and has been told this a few times in recent history!

I do not know where you get the idea Texas Rangers have any authority in DC without the permission of DC law enforcement because they can not and will not be allow to make any arrest without the other permission!

So show me where they have this authority because they tried that with New Mexico and Oklahoma back in 2003 and were told no!

Tex-Ass Rumpers have zip, zilch, nada, nothing and none in the way of jurisdiction outside of their state.

No, they cannot go into the District of Columbia and arrest anybody at will. Nor can the Texas Governor ordrer D.C. to just turn over Texas Democrats.

I know that Republithugs have their wet dream, but without authority/jurisdicition the power to arrest does not exist. Rumpers can of course travel to D.C., but once they get there they will NOT be able anyone at anytime.

Tex-Ass Rumpers can wait for the Democrats to return, but even then a crime has to have been committed and no such crime does in fact exisist.

Dems broke no law. Standing up for Voter Rights is NOT against the law. That is what ReThugs do not understand.

No jurisdiction, no power to arrest.

Because you say so?
Not

Get over it. Sook.

Go away.

LOL.

That's exactly what I meant. Thank you.
I don't deny that you meant it/ I'm saying you're LOONY!

Oh fuck you!

You can not arrest someone without the other State permission you stupid fucking retard!
Are you an attorney ?

Are you?

Show me where Texas Law Enforcement has the authority to enter another State to make an arrest without the State permission?

You do know Texas Law Enforcement must notify the State and Local Authority about a possible arrest and the Local Authority must make the arrest and not Texas Law Enforcement!
Once a warrant is made you have no choice pecker head what ever state you flee too.

Oh there are all kinds of choices.

Without the power to arrest or detain, Tex-Ass Rumpers can sit around with thump up their collective ass.

No law was broken. D.C. can compel proof of unlawful activity.

Tex-Ass Rumpers cannot do a damn thing.

Oh fuck you!

You can not arrest someone without the other State permission you stupid fucking retard!
Are you an attorney ?

Are you?

Show me where Texas Law Enforcement has the authority to enter another State to make an arrest without the State permission?

You do know Texas Law Enforcement must notify the State and Local Authority about a possible arrest and the Local Authority must make the arrest and not Texas Law Enforcement!
Once a warrant is made you have no choice pecker head what ever state you flee too.

Oh there are all kinds of choices.

Without the power to arrest or detain, Tex-Ass Rumpers can sit around with thump up their collective ass.

No law was broken. D.C. can compel proof of unlawful activity.

Tex-Ass Rumpers cannot do a damn thing.

Except vote them out in droves come 22.

They are supposed to be representing their constituents.

They say democracy is under attack and then run like scalded dogs, circumventing democracy and not voting on laws they were elected to vote on just because they might lose. Take their ball and go home, that's what dems do.

Dems are funny.

Last edited:
Texas Democrats leave state to try to stop GOP voting bill
Very good.

At least they’re trying to do something to defend the right to vote.
I read through the changes that the Democrats are calling "voter suppression". Apparently, they believe they have a right to vote when, where, and how they want and will raise hell and scream suppression if ANYTHING they desire is denied to them.

There isn't a single restriction in that bill that would guarantee any citizen would be unable to vote. NOT ONE. For those who are raising hell over the changes, let's just say that "elections have consequences", right? What we saw last November was a Democrat scam that was based on the Covid nonsense and it worked. NOW they are refusing to give any ground to alleviate the distrust of Republicans. They will fail because they don't control the legislature, the voters put Republicans in charge for now.

I assume the Dems in DC will find a way to make HR1 into a law. If they do, this country will burn. They don't seem to believe their opposition has the guts to resist their lawlessness but they're about to discover how wrong they are. HR1 makes every sketchy move they accomplished in 2020 into actual LAW. It's damned near impossible to rule over tens of millions of dissenters. That's okay, they will learn, we will teach them.

Forum List

Back