Texas Demonstrating A Massive Failure Of Republican Policies, And They're Lying About It. Bigly

That’s just one example of the small-scale disasters facing many families this morning that come from a combination of a utility model that maximizes profit by promoting shortages, and a construction model that minimizes costs by allowing builders to skip out on things like insulation.
Too bad you're not near as informed as you feel you are- there can be a game of tit - for - tat playing politics which is ALL you're doing, which illustrates your shallow thinking- this is a Natural Disaster STUPID- it hasn't even snowed in Houston, in February, for 80 years, never mind sub 20 tempertures for extended periods- I've lived down here since 1969- I've seen one (1) time at not above 30 degrees for 10 days in a row, in the early 80's- so just stop with your partisan bullshit and inform yourself of facts, which you may or may not like- and Biden won't be sending shit- he can't even talk coherently-

greedy Texans who hate the Feds so much they want to privatize those big payoffs are now whining like bitches asking the Feds for help.
The only person I've asked for help was from my son who had power and water- I ask the feds for nothing, STUPID FUCKS paint with a broad brush publicly illustrating their STUPID-

greedy Texans who hate the Feds so much they want to privatize those big payoffs are now whining like bitches asking the Feds for help.
The only person I've asked for help was from my son who had power and water- I ask the feds for nothing, STUPID FUCKS paint with a broad brush publicly illustrating their STUPID-

The only person you care about is yourself. Cons only care about their self.

The only person you care about is yourself. Cons only care about their self.
Who are you talking to? Me? If so, you're either new or an ignorant fuck-

I advocate for Liberty- it has no caveat- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- Liberty and justice for all- no caveats- make a note.

This i
The cause for the Texas blackout comes from decades of a system that was meant to optimize profits by encouraging providers not to plan for emergencies or provide any more power than is needed under usual circumstances. That system depends on tight spots in the market to generate spikes in pricing. It’s supposed to operate by generating “inconvenience.”

Here’s The New York Timesproviding some insight on the thinking of those involved.

That design relies on basic economics: When electricity demand increases, so too does the price for power. The higher prices force consumers to reduce energy use to prevent cascading failures of power plants that could leave the entire state in the dark, while encouraging power plants to generate more electricity.
“It’s not convenient,” Professor Hogan said. “It’s not nice. It’s necessary.”
It’s “necessary” not because that provides the best service to the most customers, or because that ensures the greatest level of safety in the case of emergency. It’s necessary because that’s the best way to generate maximum profits from the system at a cost of “inconvenience” to those left in the dark.

But while a professor of global energy policy at Harvard’s Kennedy School can afford to be honest about how the Texas system is working exactly as designed, the Republican politicians who put this system in place—along with conservatives nationwide who would like to use this as a model for every system everywhere—don’t want the public looking too closely at how this sausage is being not made. That’s why they’ve launched a national “Look, over there!” campaign to point the finger at wind energy. Even though that energy is the one component of the system that’s actually working better than expected. Solar power is running slightly below projections, but only by a small amount.

The big windy lie campaign began on Monday morning, with Fox Business journalist Steve Moore touting oil stocks and introducing the framing that other Republicans would take up for the remainder of the week.

Profits for the few, at the expense of the many. A scam that has been going on for to long, has now been exposed as never before thanks to the internet, that has effectively killed right wing propaganda, and will be totally rejected as an economic system sooner than the scammers anticipated.
The "republican policy" consisted of buying into the stupidity of relying on those heavily subsidized goofy-assed windmills for 25% of their power generation....Something that you enviro-moonbats want to foist upon the whole nation.....A policy that was mostly the product of marginal republican Chimpy McShrub.

But at least you got your tree-fiddy for spamming Daily Kooks.....Speaking of liars.
[/
This is your response to a intelligent fact based article. You’ve got to be kidding me.
First of all it was reported that 50% of wind energy failed even 50% of the erroneous number you published is 12.5% . All power operators are required to have at least 10% reserve for high demand . That means Texas fragile electrical infrastructure failed because of 2.5% additional load. Do you understand the nonsense you speak?

The cause for the Texas blackout comes from decades of a system that was meant to optimize profits by encouraging providers not to plan for emergencies or provide any more power than is needed under usual circumstances. That system depends on tight spots in the market to generate spikes in pricing. It’s supposed to operate by generating “inconvenience.”

Here’s The New York Timesproviding some insight on the thinking of those involved.

It’s “necessary” not because that provides the best service to the most customers, or because that ensures the greatest level of safety in the case of emergency. It’s necessary because that’s the best way to generate maximum profits from the system at a cost of “inconvenience” to those left in the dark.

But while a professor of global energy policy at Harvard’s Kennedy School can afford to be honest about how the Texas system is working exactly as designed, the Republican politicians who put this system in place—along with conservatives nationwide who would like to use this as a model for every system everywhere—don’t want the public looking too closely at how this sausage is being not made. That’s why they’ve launched a national “Look, over there!” campaign to point the finger at wind energy. Even though that energy is the one component of the system that’s actually working better than expected. Solar power is running slightly below projections, but only by a small amount.

The big windy lie campaign began on Monday morning, with Fox Business journalist Steve Moore touting oil stocks and introducing the framing that other Republicans would take up for the remainder of the week.

Profits for the few, at the expense of the many. A scam that has been going on for to long, has now been exposed as never before thanks to the internet, that has effectively killed right wing propaganda, and will be totally rejected as an economic system sooner than the scammers anticipated.
Spare us, commie.

Forum List

Back