Texas Dems vow to fight abortion bill passed by Republican-led Senate

It is strange to believe that Democrats are not for making abortion safer for women.

In the 1973 ROE V. WADE decision, which established the right to abortion throughout the United States, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the constitutional right to privacy extends to the decision of a woman, in consultation with her physician, to terminate a pregnancy. That right, according to the court in Roe, is not absolute and must be balanced against the state's legitimate interest in protecting both the health of the pregnant woman and the developing human life. According to ROE, at the point of fetal viability (when the fetus has the capacity for sustained survival outside the uterus), the state's interest in protecting potential life becomes compelling, and the state may proscribe abortion, except when necessary to preserve the woman's life or health.

That part seems to be forgotten by the Left and supporters of the murder of unborn Children.

I wonder if it just feels right to the liberal left to fight to kill the unborn child, especially the black unborn child.

the new motto for the Democrat party should be, we will stand and fight for the killing of your babies

that is how sick that party has become

and the GOP will forever be known as the party of individual reproductive control by government backed by religion.

yeah we know killing an almost FIVE month old baby isn't enough for you rabid abortion lovers...now you want to call it, reproductive control by government..

how does abortion reproduce anything? so give us all a break the Democrat party are some sick people standing to fight against a law to stop killing babies after 5 months old

The stats will tell you that what you say is untrue, which is normal for you.
I have never used abortion and have raised all my kids, but I do not want to control what other people decide to do with theirs.

I wonder if it just feels right to the liberal left to fight to kill the unborn child, especially the black unborn child.

they have become the party of disgrace...vowing to stand fight over abortion..sick

More people die from heart disease yet I doubt you support a healthier lifestyle being imposed on Americans.

the new motto for the Democrat party should be, we will stand and fight for the killing of your babies

that is how sick that party has become

and the GOP will forever be known as the party of individual reproductive control by government backed by religion.

I am far from religious but the freedom to murder a baby is just fucking sickening...its not freedom its genocide...It stops a beating heart.Ask ANYONE man or woman who has heard a sonogram of a baby...they have heartbeats very very early on.

Forum List

Back