Texas drowns . Where's Ted Cruz?

Isn't it interesting how the tards don't live by the benchmarks they set for Obama?

What's the problem? Tejas, can just go begging for mo' mony from the Federal gov'mint they want to suxcede from and get things all fixed up better than before! They hate others gettin' welfare, but they push to the front of the line to bring their bacon home!

God is flooding Houston. That's His way of telling us we fucked up by allowing Ted Cruz to make it this far.

Will Ted attend the funerals of the drowned Texans?

He better!

What's the problem? Tejas, can just go begging for mo' mony from the Federal gov'mint they want to suxcede from and get things all fixed up better than before! They hate others gettin' welfare, but they push to the front of the line to bring their bacon home!

Is there a city in Texas thats NOT attached to some giant military base ? Sucking off the military's (taxpayer) teet!

The last couple months have seen God smite Texas with awful floods . Houston is now lake Houston.

Where's Ted at ? Doesn't he care about his own people ? Too busy running for prez?

He should be on a dingy on main at preaching the evils of those climate change liars!

What do you propose he do?
What was Obama supposed to do back in DC after the bombing in France?

I asked that same question.

What is Cruz supposed to do about it ???

Psssst........I'm sarcastically mocking the never ending "what's Obama doing about ..." Threads and also taking shots at GOP climate change deniers and religious zealots .

We are talking multilayered zinger here!

This is pretty normal. No global warming involved I promise.

Really now. I lived in Houston from 1980-1993 and we never had flooding like this anywhere in the city. I also do not remember temps over 100, as was experienced last summer in August. 103 one day, to be exact, and the whole week was 100+.

From the Houston Chronicle. Funny, their slide show runs out of pics of Houston and quickly starts showing other floods from around the state. But then again the Chronicle tends to be very right wing.
How the recent floods compare to Houston's other catastrophic rainstorms

The last couple months have seen God smite Texas with awful floods . Houston is now lake Houston.

Where's Ted at ? Doesn't he care about his own people ? Too busy running for prez?

He should be on a dingy on main at preaching the evils of those climate change liars!

Take a page out of Senator Cory Booker's playbook:

sen-cory-booker-helps-camden-dig-out-jan-26-2016-f250d72066af23b2.jpg

What was Obama supposed to do back in DC after the bombing in France?

I asked that same question.

Obama is not the senator from France.

Ted should be surveying the damage of his state and asking the people what he can do to help.

That's what a Senator representing a state is for.

I guess if he had more experience, he would know that.

He's a self-aggrandizing, phony, narcissistic bastard hiding behind the cross. He should be nailed to it.

What is Cruz supposed to do about it ???

Psssst........I'm sarcastically mocking the never ending "what's Obama doing about ..." Threads and also taking shots at GOP climate change deniers and religious zealots .

We are talking multilayered zinger here!

This is pretty normal. No global warming involved I promise.

Really now. I lived in Houston from 1980-1993 and we never had flooding like this anywhere in the city. I also do not remember temps over 100, as was experienced last summer in August. 103 one day, to be exact, and the whole week was 100+.

From the Houston Chronicle. Funny, their slide show runs out of pics of Houston and quickly starts showing other floods from around the state. But then again the Chronicle tends to be very right wing.

Telipson road all around the beltway has spots that flood up bratty bad. My first year in Houston I spent the better part of a day watching spring Creek top it's banks. And down towards Galveston, flooding was common. And Houston is hot. Never paid attention to any specific number. I think the hottest ever was 105 in 2000 or something.

You want Cruz to grab a bucket and start filling it up with flood water?

By the way, Booker was Mayor of Newark at the time, so I can see him getting out to help shovel snow.

You want Cruz to grab a bucket and start filling it up with flood water?

By the way, Booker was Mayor of Newark at the time, so I can see him getting out to help shovel snow.

Would be okay with me. I'm about to go to home Depot and snatch up a few $75.00 vatos to help clean this mess and squeegee the damn floor.

He's not even Governor, he's a US Senator. What a brain dead thread.

As for Where's Waldo, maybe he's with Obama celebrating Communism, trying to make a tee time or in Martha's Vineyard Vac-ing like Obama does during crises

Funny when Katrina destroyed Louisiana you all blamed Bush rather than the local yolkels.

Hacks never change

Forum List

Back