Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

The Texas matter has no litigated findings on which to rely. One has to conjecture even this: Have the Taxpayers of Texas separately funded an "Omniscience Machine," at the Office of State's Attorney General: With infallible knowledge of matters in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin(?). In the alternative--in the OP even--Putin is Rich, and with enough to create bribes.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(For a real sniff of foreign intervention: See Deut 23: 19-20, about the gouging and screwing that Moses likely learned as kid--from Acts 7 a household art and skill of Pharaoh!)

Last edited:
this coming from someone who can't point out how these states followed their own constitutional laws. :)

check mate son. tired of this ball of yarn in front of the kitty game with you. you failed miserably to state a single fact around the case, just spout shit and keep diverting.

as usual.
You're putting the cart in front of the horse. We can worry about the merits of the case after we demonstrate that the case is able to be brought at all.
And once again you simply can't say that these, states followed their own laws.

Pathetic.
The citizens that voted did...they followed the law.... and by super majority, they voted for Biden to be President.

They voted via the laws in front of them, which they were told was a legal way to vote, by State Supreme court's rulings in the suits in the courts.

Disenfranchising these citizen of their constitutional right to vote,

just aint gonna happen...

their legislature choosing electors of their own and not electors representing who their citizens in good faith voted for, is STEALING the election from them.
No dear---------biden doesn't have a following---------fake ballots and dead voters don't count.

The Supreme Court is probably spending its time looking over all the election laws liberal shills violated in the states in question.

Probably? Seems you've already decided that "liberal shills" acted improperly or illegally. Odd isn't it that nearly three dozen appeals by the Trump Supporters have been rejected by the Federal Court System. It also seems that most of the judges have been appointed by Republican Presidents.

What is not probable are the facts that the GOP is closely acting with a seditious intent, and also close to violation US Code for inciting a riot:

18 U.S. Code § 2102 - Definitions

An not only Federal Judges and justices, but state justices and judges + AG Barr have found no fraud:

They did act illegally. You folks are in for some disappointment.
I'm sick of you deluded fools. Let's put some real money where your mouth breathing idiocy is. Let's make a $500 bet that Trump will not be sworn in on January 20.

Great.

Did the states bypass their own constitution and laws to change voting laws?
I don't think so. Do you have any examples from the lawsuit that you think are relevant?

the argument seems to be that the state constitution has rules for "absentee ballots", and they sought to create a new class of balloting not defined in the constitution

So the state legislature created a new type of ballot, called a "mail-in" ballot, under rules the state legislature enacted.
They created it after the fact.
Fucking moron, Pennsylvania used mail-in ballots in their primary election in accordance with the new law. Republicans had their opportunity then to challenge the constitutionality of that law if it were really a problem for them. They don't get to sit on that position and wait to see if they win or lose an election, and then attempt to disenfranchise 2.6 million voters because they lost the election over a law that was constitutional when the election was held and the voters followed the law.

Poor fawn.
LOLOL

Yeah, poor me. Although, I'm not the one who lost by that case in court being dismissed, Impeached Trump was. So there's that.

10 States have joined The Texas Law Suit now and there will be more. The Texas Lawsuit has Constitutional Merit on several fronts.

The four states being sued held illegal and invalid elections and new elections will have to be held.

I don't believe a new election is an option, nor is it what Texas is asking for. The legally-prescribed election deadlines do not allow for holding a second election.

What Texas is asking for is for the legislatures of those states to appoint the electors because the election was tainted by illegal actions on the part of the state governments. Whether or not the Justices might have their own ideas about an appropriate remedy, I can't say.

Dont mess with Texas, ya freaking commies!

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. The lawsuit says:
Certain officials in the Defendant States presented the pandemic as the justification for ignoring state laws regarding absentee and mail-in voting. The Defendant States flooded their citizenry with tens of millions of ballot applications and ballots in derogation of statutory controls as to how they are lawfully received, evaluated, and counted. Whether well intentioned or not, these unconstitutional acts had the same uniform effect—they made the 2020 election less secure in the Defendant States. Those changes are inconsistent with relevant state laws and were made by non-legislative entities, without any consent by the state legislatures. The acts of these officials thus directly violated the Constitution.
This case presents a question of law: Did the Defendant States violate the Electors Clause by taking non-legislative actions to change the election rules that would govern the appointment of presidential electors? These non-legislative changes to the Defendant States’ election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law, which, in turn, violated the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution. By these unlawful acts, the Defendant States have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but their actions have also debased the votes of citizens in Plaintiff State and other States that remained loyal to the Constitution.
Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.
lol

So much for "state's rights."
The US Constitution protects ALL states, not just swing states. When those swing states violated US constitutional provisions, they violated the rights of the people in every other state. SMH democrats think rights only apply to them.
Wut?? What US constitutional provisions were violated?

[
and i would think on the surface these are valid counter arguments to the claim.

as for whether or not rules were applied equally, unfortunately that just depends on which website you read.

my main point is, i prefer going through the courts to settle disputes and sorting out the details. if trump loses, he loses. however i am not a lawyer and i don't think many in here are. we tend to mix and match as desired our feelings of a desired outcome with the legal process of getting there.

right or wrong, this is a valid way to address your concerns of our system. given other methods i've seen taking place, i far prefer the court method and am fine with allowing time w/o demonizing those pursuing this option we all have available to us.
I agree with most of that, particularly with the courts, with a few caveates.

If the goal is simply to run out the clock or create a situation where legislatures select electors, then I am not ok with it. Given what judges have said, and how Guiliani had to back down from claiming fraud, it is beginning to look like it is.

Also, a very toxic by product of the situation is that Biden and his transition team has not been getting all the access and briefings they should have, regardless of ongoing legal challenges. For comparison, in Gore/Bush, BOTH men received the same briefings until it was resolved. This has very real natuonal security concerns and domestic policy concerns, such as handling the Pandemic.

10 States have joined The Texas Law Suit now and there will be more. The Texas Lawsuit has Constitutional Merit on several fronts.

The four states being sued held illegal and invalid elections and new elections will have to be held.
Wait, who is the 10th?

Tell me the Hog Drovers joined in too? Did they?
Missouri just joined the Texas Lawsuit.

This is going to go all the way to SCOTUS because Texas will win every single case and The Democrats will have to appeal to SCOTUS and roll the dice.

My guess is that they will have to hold new elections in the 4 states.

*sigh* I'm not sure what you're talking about with "go all the way to the SCOTUS" or "win every single case" or "will have to appeal to SCOTUS". Texas filed its suit with the US Supreme Court, because that's who has jurisdiction over disputes between states.

And again, new elections are not an available remedy for the situation.

this coming from someone who can't point out how these states followed their own constitutional laws. :)

check mate son. tired of this ball of yarn in front of the kitty game with you. you failed miserably to state a single fact around the case, just spout shit and keep diverting.

as usual.
You're putting the cart in front of the horse. We can worry about the merits of the case after we demonstrate that the case is able to be brought at all.

Pathetic.
The citizens that voted did...they followed the law.... and by super majority, they voted for Biden to be President.

They voted via the laws in front of them, which they were told was a legal way to vote, by State Supreme court's rulings in the suits in the courts.

their legislature choosing electors of their own and not electors representing who their citizens in good faith voted for, is STEALING the election from them.
The democrat leadership of those states allowed for unconstitutional changes to be made to the voting laws. You need to take your concerns up with them.
Not really....these cases were mostly adjudicated...
Sorry, you are wrong, The SCOTUS has not ruled yet, that is why Kavanaugh, Kagan and Thomas are in those contested states.
Of course they ruled ... The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied

as usual.

Pathetic.

No dear---------biden doesn't have a following---------fake ballots and dead voters don't count.
You're right, dead voters don't count. They go to jail...

Trump is a loser. A YUGE loser. The biggest sore loser of all time.

Trump would not even be president the first time around if he hadn't gotten a big leg up by Putin.

And Trump knows this. It eats at him. It eats and eats at him. He can't stand this truth.

Now, without that help again, he has lost bigly. A record number of 81 million voters stood in line to bitch slap the fat fuck.

That is eating at him, too. He is such a thin skinned fat baby he can't take it. He's trying to steal this election. Trump is a dead man walking. Wailing and thrashing around, showing us his true five year old character one last time.

81 million bitch slaps! That's GOTTA hurt! :lol:

LOL Just the will of the voters.
The will of the voters is not immune to the law of the land or superior to it.
What about the will of the voters who have been disenfranchised by a handful of key states
that have changed their voting laws to allow for a huge increase in mail in ballots that are illegally
processed (as in Georgia in their "pipe bursting" incident)?

That is a bad argument to attempt. A minority of voters elected this president in 2016. Were voters in the more populous states disenfranchised?

as usual.

Pathetic.

You're right, dead voters don't count. They go to jail...

Did you actually read what your wrote? Please tell me where the jails are that incarcerate dead people even if they did vote

Those four states didn't follow the law in their state. The change in ballot approvals, per law in each of those states, was supposed to go through the state legislature. That didn't happen.

Yes they did. Your saying so does not make it true.

The same can be said for your saying, "Yes, they DID follow the law, they DID they DID THEY DID!!"

The difference, of course, is that what Lord is saying can be backed up by the actual laws, and what you're saying is only backed up by your emotions.

What about the will of the voters who have been disenfranchised by a handful of key states
that have changed their voting laws to allow for a huge increase in mail in ballots that are illegally

That is a bad argument to attempt. A monority of voters elected this president in 2016. Were voters in the more populous states disenfranchised?
Go back to school and take a government class--pay close attention to the segment addressing the Electoral College and the founding fathers. You may become enlightened, but I'm not holding my breath.

That is a bad argument to attempt. A monority of voters elected this president in 2016. Were voters in the more populous states disenfranchised?
Go back to school and take a government class--pay close attention to the segment addressing the Electoral College and the founding fathers. You may become enlightened, but I'm not holding my breath.
I dont need enlightenment from a dim bulb. You entirely missed the point.

Trump would not even be president the first time around if he hadn't gotten a big leg up by Putin.

And Trump knows this. It eats at him. It eats and eats at him. He can't stand this truth.

Now, without that help again, he has lost bigly. A record number of 81 million voters stood in line to bitch slap the fat fuck.

That is eating at him, too. He is such a thin skinned fat baby he can't take it. He's trying to steal this election. Trump is a dead man walking. Wailing and thrashing around, showing us his true five year old character one last time.

So according to you, you won. Why are you so angry and profane?

So according to you, you won. Why are you so angry and profane?
I didn't win. I voted for Jo Jorgensen. I'm a Never Trumper. Even moreso since the election.

I'm no more profane than Trump has been. Suck it.

Every voter in every election whose candidate does not win is "disenfranchised" if that's how you wish to
look at things. The question is was an election fairly contested? Or not?

We know for absolutely certain the 2020 presidential election was as dirty and corrupt as can be.
And the aftermath has been corrupt too. Appeals to lower and state courts have been summarily rejected
out of hand.
The solution when lower courts refuse to honestly deal with things (ignoring Dominion and ballot fraud) is to take it to the Supreme Court.

Craziest of the crazies.

Forum List

Back