🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: ‘Federal Judge Just Granted My Request to Halt Obama’s Executive Amnesty

Of course it does.... Hillary supporter!
Quit acting like you are six years old. With Bush crippled and Christie crippled, I will have to settle for some combination of Rubio, Paul, Walker, or Kasich. I would have hope for Huntsman, but odds on are that the is going back to Utah to finish of Mike Lee in the GOP caucus/primary next year.

JR has no idea about the 5th, period, if the above is what he truly believes.

Advocates for immigrants said they had expected the ruling from Hanen, a Republican appointee, and some worried that the Fifth Circuit might uphold the ruling because the appeals court tends to be conservative.
OK, you are doing some reading and research. Commendable. "Might" is a long step from "will."

You have to look at their history and the history of the federal court system. When a high level judge rules with the type of wording and explanation he gave the chance of a conservative court going against the federal judge is very slim. The chances are in the GOP favor clearly of it being upheld. Also, yes the US supreme court has a tendency to kick an apeal back down to a lower court if the lower court didn't review and rule on the case. Judicial Branch takes procedure VERY seriously. Almost as seriously as the constitution.
It's a possibility, yes, but not "in the GOP favor clearly." That's homer talk but not objectively. Let's see if the 5th will rule for full review first.

The more likely approach will be the Senate's dem partial shutdown of Homeland first.

The chances are under 5% that they will review the case. I'm sorry, but the odds are clearly in the GOP favor, and to talk like it's not is you being a homer. I've provide unbiased truth to this and you'd be wise to admit it doesn't look good. It's doesn't mean you have to admit it's over. I'm being fair here which is rare around these parts.

The Founders put protections in the Constitution against attempts to legislate from the executive: Congress can pass laws to override executive actions and the Supreme Court can rule them unconstitutional. We just need to demand that our representatives do these checks against Executive grabs for power again and again and again

JR has no idea about the 5th, period, if the above is what he truly believes.

Advocates for immigrants said they had expected the ruling from Hanen, a Republican appointee, and some worried that the Fifth Circuit might uphold the ruling because the appeals court tends to be conservative.
OK, you are doing some reading and research. Commendable. "Might" is a long step from "will."

You have to look at their history and the history of the federal court system. When a high level judge rules with the type of wording and explanation he gave the chance of a conservative court going against the federal judge is very slim. The chances are in the GOP favor clearly of it being upheld. Also, yes the US supreme court has a tendency to kick an apeal back down to a lower court if the lower court didn't review and rule on the case. Judicial Branch takes procedure VERY seriously. Almost as seriously as the constitution.
It's a possibility, yes, but not "in the GOP favor clearly." That's homer talk but not objectively. Let's see if the 5th will rule for full review first.

The more likely approach will be the Senate's dem partial shutdown of Homeland first.

The chances are under 5% that they will review the case. I'm sorry, but the odds are clearly in the GOP favor, and to talk like it's not is you being a homer. I've provide unbiased truth to this and you'd be wise to admit it doesn't look good. It's doesn't mean you have to admit it's over. I'm being fair here which is rare around these parts.
You have no idea what the chances are, much less assign a 1/20th chance, and to do so reveals you to be a homer. Many GOP like me, including Jeb Bush, are favorable to the illegal aliens here.

The far more likely path will be the country's back lash to a Democratic shut down of the HSA in reaction to the GOP bill eviscerating the EO.

Quit acting like you are six years old. With Bush crippled and Christie crippled, I will have to settle for some combination of Rubio, Paul, Walker, or Kasich. I would have hope for Huntsman, but odds on are that the is going back to Utah to finish of Mike Lee in the GOP caucus/primary next year.

My GOD.... the subversive says he might have to vote for someone that has SOME conservative backing. Huntsman is a has been, and no one with any brain at all would vote for him. Mike Lee has a 100% rating on the Conservative Review.... I'd vote for him in a minute!.... Hillary looks like B.J. has FUCKED UP her candidacy, so I guess you'll have to go with Fauxahontis, or the old Pervert, "Uncle JoJo"!

ROFL crippled my ass. If Christie and Bushie are crippled what does that say about the decrepit dried up Hillary thing the democrats are gonna run.

My GOD.... the subversive says he might have to vote for someone that has SOME conservative backing. Huntsman is a has been, and no one with any brain at all would vote for him. Mike Lee has a 100% rating on the Conservative Review.... I'd vote for him in a minute!.... Hillary looks like B.J. has FUCKED UP her candidacy, so I guess you'll have to go with Fauxahontis, or the old Pervert, "Uncle JoJo"!
Your drinking is, as usual, affecting your thinking. Huntsman is anything but a has been in Utah, and he will easily kick Lee's ass; Utahns love Huntsman! I hope our ticket with be Kasich and Rubio.

ROFL crippled my ass. If Christie and Bushie are crippled what does that say about the decrepit dried up Hillary thing the democrats are gonna run.
I have no idea what Hillary or the Dems are gonna do.

I know the GOP mainstream will in no way accept a far right reactionary like a Perry or Santorum.

Your drinking is, as usual, affecting your thinking. Huntsman is anything but a has been in Utah, and he will easily kick Lee's ass; Utahns love Huntsman! I hope our ticket with be Kasich and Rubio.

They really can't get dumber than you... Huntsman....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::cuckoo:

Jon Huntsman The Democrat s Republican Mother Jones

Democratic National Committee s new surrogate Jon Huntsman - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

Jon Huntsman Sr. Endorses Democrat Jim Matheson In Utah Congressional Race

Is Jon Huntsman a democrat

A Democrat s Memo to the GOP Please Nominate Jon Huntsman Scott Stenholm

You have no idea what the chances are, much less assign a 1/20th chance, and to do so reveals you to be a homer. Many GOP like me, including Jeb Bush, are favorable to the illegal aliens here.

The far more likely path will be the country's back lash to a Democratic shut down of the HSA in reaction to the GOP bill eviscerating the EO.

You are completely missing the point. Due to this leaning in the GOP's favor, it will effect the DHS funding bill and the amnesty EO funding. Potentially getting some dems to cross party lines. All of the fair judicial analysts with decade of experience as a federal judge previously are saying exactly what i am. It's likely over.

Perhaps you aren't being partisan but rather stubborn in your beliefs about immigration, which this debate has nothing about. You are talking to someone who has superior knowledge of the judicial branch than you do that does listen.

Hotline_Screw_US_Poster.jpg

smells of bullshit.

That's the smell that follows you with each post!
"There is no joy in Mudville.................

Go ahead and have your little happy dance just like you did with that little midterm election. It won't last very long. The circuit court will be reversed, and all those new republicans in the senate won't be able to do much more than be fodder for late night talk show jokes. When that happens, remember I told you it was coming.

Hey Poodle, you are aware that on many occasions Obama has said he didn't have the power to issue executive orders to create his own immigration laws, right ?

He probably didn't have the authority to do everything that needs to be done, but he can certainly do the part that he has done so far. You don't really think he did anything without constitutional experts thoroughly evaluating it first, do you?

Go ahead and have your little happy dance just like you did with that little midterm election. It won't last very long. The circuit court will be reversed, and all those new republicans in the senate won't be able to do much more than be fodder for late night talk show jokes. When that happens, remember I told you it was coming.

Hey Poodle, you are aware that on many occasions Obama has said he didn't have the power to issue executive orders to create his own immigration laws, right ?

He probably didn't have the authority to do everything that needs to be done, but he can certainly do the part that he has done so far. You don't really think he did anything without constitutional experts thoroughly evaluating it first, do you?

Wake the fuck up!

Go the fuck back to sleep.

So you believe Obama should be allowed to unilaterally create immigration law on his own, and you also believe we should reward lawbreakers ?

You are completely missing the point. Due to this leaning in the GOP's favor, it will effect the DHS funding bill and the amnesty EO funding. Potentially getting some dems to cross party lines. All of the fair judicial analysts with decade of experience as a federal judge previously are saying exactly what i am. It's likely over.

Perhaps you aren't being partisan but rather stubborn in your beliefs about immigration, which this debate has nothing about. You are talking to someone who has superior knowledge of the judicial branch than you do that does listen.

You don't, and I am not. This is not a done deal by far. The greater chance for arresting the EO will be the HSA bill. I am glad you understand the portent of that at least.

They really can't get dumber than you... Huntsman....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::cuckoo:

Jon Huntsman The Democrat s Republican Mother Jones

Democratic National Committee s new surrogate Jon Huntsman - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

Jon Huntsman Sr. Endorses Democrat Jim Matheson In Utah Congressional Race

Is Jon Huntsman a democrat

A Democrat s Memo to the GOP Please Nominate Jon Huntsman Scott Stenholm

That you clearly don't understand the love of the Utah electorate, GOP and Dem alike, is obvious.

The new primary caucus law here greatly weakens Lee's opportunity to even get out of the caucus into the primary.

smells of bullshit.

Seriously? Why would a so called Constitutional expert need Constitutional experts?

Wake the fuck up!

So you believe Obama should be allowed to unilaterally create immigration law on his own, and you also believe we should reward lawbreakers ?

Well, your accusations are only happening in the imagination of dittoheads, but the president is authorized to do what he has done.

This fine bunch of Mexican citizens are the people Obama was inviting into the United States.

th

Wake the fuck up!

Well, your accusations are only happening in the imagination of dittoheads, but the president is authorized to do what he has done.

Authorized by who? Himself?

Forum List

Back