🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: ‘Federal Judge Just Granted My Request to Halt Obama’s Executive Amnesty

"This is nothing more than a deferral of deportation for those families until the bad guys are dealt with, and a reasonable rout for them to become citizens."

In fact, the second part of that sentence contradicts the first part. If the EO is simply a deferral of deportation, then it cannot also be a route for them to become citizens. Let's overlook that contradiction for the moment. If executive order were simply a deferral of deportion then it would not include legal access to things like social security numbers to be able to legally worn in the USA ( even if they are already working here illegally).

Also, if the EO simply deferred deportation, it would not make illegal immergrants eligible for Texas drivers licenses (assuming that they are in Texas).

Because it doesn't simply defer deportation. It defers deportation and offers a reasonable rout for them to become citizens. Didn't you read my earlier post?
So you are implying that our immigration system is an unreasonable route to citizenship. Interesting view you democrats have. Maybe we should just open the door to all immigration and let your democrat constituents beg for jobs at minimum wage if they are willing to work harder than everyone we let in.

You might want to check to see how long that takes from Mexico. European countries are processed much quicker. You know this only effects people already here don't you?

Whats that have to do with anything?
And you failed to answer yet again...so which are you?
A subversive La Raza member or a deck stacking dem?

So your diseased teabagger mind only allows those two options? Typical dittoheaad.

What makes you think that?

Roberts court has already said a fine is a tax or a fee or whatever it needs to be called in order to make the unconstitutional PPACA constitutional.

SCOTUS is more corrupt than the Senate.
Obama has photos of Justice Roberts being butt-fucked by Joe Biden.

That's it.....Embrace that name. Crazy teabaggers claimed it, and it encompasses all that you are. Proud crazy teabaggers.
. Maybe we should call you guys cocksuckers then. Is that okay with you, cocksucker? I'm sure it's valid.

The judge's ruling will fall very quickly.

The congressional attack on EO through the homeland bill has a much better chance of being somewhat successful.

True, as far as that goes. Do you really think the GOP will shut down the government again? That hasn't worked out too well for them in the past
The last time we had a government shutdown, the GOP gained seats in Congress.

Also, if the EO simply deferred deportation, it would not make illegal immergrants eligible for Texas drivers licenses (assuming that they are in Texas).

Because it doesn't simply defer deportation. It defers deportation and offers a reasonable rout for them to become citizens. Didn't you read my earlier post?
So you are implying that our immigration system is an unreasonable route to citizenship. Interesting view you democrats have. Maybe we should just open the door to all immigration and let your democrat constituents beg for jobs at minimum wage if they are willing to work harder than everyone we let in.

You might want to check to see how long that takes from Mexico. European countries are processed much quicker. You know this only effects people already here don't you?

So your diseased teabagger mind only allows those two options? Typical dittoheaad.

Wrong on both counts.
And I see you still refuse to clarify your position.
So what do you have to hide..pendejo.

FYI: Boston Tea Party was about being unfairly taxed. Tea Party means Taxed Enough Already. Nothing subersive, nothing evil. Just simple facts. Something liberal pukes can't fathom.

Something the pukes don't want to admit. They took a perfectly sensible idea by the fed-up conservatives and the liberal assholes were successful in crucifying the organization among themselves.

You want to blame liberals for laughing at your dumb assed choice of name? That's the kind of thing that just reinforces the crazy and childish reputation of teabaggers.
One elderly lady used the term, cocksucker.

The last time we had a government shutdown, the GOP gained seats in Congress.
Because the GOP reached out to women and minorities while destroying the TP candidates of AvgGuy in the primaries.

We are going to do that again in 2016.

That's it.....Embrace that name. Crazy teabaggers claimed it, and it encompasses all that you are. Proud crazy teabaggers.
. Maybe we should call you guys cocksuckers then. Is that okay with you, cocksucker? I'm sure it's valid.

I don't have much control over what you might want to call me, but I'm not the one that proudly claimed to be a teabagger.

Wrong on both counts.

Nothing to hide. I sense that it frustrates you, so I'm not in any rush to tell you.

FYI: Boston Tea Party was about being unfairly taxed. Tea Party means Taxed Enough Already. Nothing subersive, nothing evil. Just simple facts. Something liberal pukes can't fathom.

Something the pukes don't want to admit. They took a perfectly sensible idea by the fed-up conservatives and the liberal assholes were successful in crucifying the organization among themselves.

You want to blame liberals for laughing at your dumb assed choice of name? That's the kind of thing that just reinforces the crazy and childish reputation of teabaggers.
One elderly lady used the term, cocksucker.

Wrong. The SW Louisiana Tea Party even published their own video.
I just love to post this.

Wrong on both counts.

Nothing to hide. I sense that it frustrates you, so I'm not in any rush to tell you.

Nah...it just confirms.

Wrong on both counts.

Nah...it just confirms.

Oh do tell........What exactly has been confirmed? What is your wise judgment on the subject?

Wrong on both counts.

Nah...it just confirms.

Oh do tell........What exactly has been confirmed? What is your wise judgment on the subject?

You've made it pretty obvious.

Wrong on both counts.

Nah...it just confirms.

Good. Now you can share the results of your sleuthing abilities. Expose me for what you think I am.

Wrong on both counts.

Nah...it just confirms.

Good. Now you can share the results of your sleuthing abilities. Expose me for what you think I am.

Since you have a propensity for not answering direct questions I'll come to my own conclusions.

Nah...it just confirms.

Since you have a propensity for not answering direct questions I'll come to my own conclusions.

OK, but you've been wrong on everything else. What makes you think it will be any different this time?

Could be a HUGE SLAPDOWN of the obomanations Unconstitutional act!

The Blaze ^
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced late on Monday night that a federal judge has “granted” his request to “halt” President Barack Obama’s “Executive Amnesty Order” across the country. Abbott didn’t immediately offer any other details, but promised for information later.
smells of bullshit.

That's the smell that follows you with each post!
"There is no joy in Mudville.................

Go ahead and have your little happy dance just like you did with that little midterm election. It won't last very long. The circuit court will be reversed, and all those new republicans in the senate won't be able to do much more than be fodder for late night talk show jokes. When that happens, remember I told you it was coming.

Hey Poodle, you are aware that on many occasions Obama has said he didn't have the power to issue executive orders to create his own immigration laws, right ?

It’s official: DHS shuts down Obama’s immigration plan after Texas ruling, ‘until further notice’

Blaze ^
The Department of Homeland Security said that it would not be moving forward on Wednesday with its plan to implement President Barack Obama’s executive action on immigration, after a federal judge imposed an injunction on the program. DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson said Tuesday that he “strongly” disagrees with the decision by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, but said “we recognize we must comply with it.” “Accordingly, the Department of Homeland Security will not begin accepting requests for the expansion of DACA tomorrow, February 18, as originally planned,” Johnson said. “Until further notice, we will also...

Could be a HUGE SLAPDOWN of the obomanations Unconstitutional act!

The Blaze ^
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced late on Monday night that a federal judge has “granted” his request to “halt” President Barack Obama’s “Executive Amnesty Order” across the country. Abbott didn’t immediately offer any other details, but promised for information later.
smells of bullshit.

That's the smell that follows you with each post!
"There is no joy in Mudville.................

Go ahead and have your little happy dance just like you did with that little midterm election. It won't last very long. The circuit court will be reversed, and all those new republicans in the senate won't be able to do much more than be fodder for late night talk show jokes. When that happens, remember I told you it was coming.

Hey Poodle, you are aware that on many occasions Obama has said he didn't have the power to issue executive orders to create his own immigration laws, right ?

He probably didn't have the authority to do everything that needs to be done, but he can certainly do the part that he has done so far. You don't really think he did anything without constitutional experts thoroughly evaluating it first, do you?

Forum List

Back