Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: ‘Federal Judge Just Granted My Request to Halt Obama’s Executive Amnesty

Obama is the star witness against his own illegal Executive Order. He's openly admitted on dozens of occassions that he does not have the power to change the law. Then after he issued the EO he announced he'd "changed the law".

:cuckoo:
Then give us dozens of examples, please. The examples you give are fail. You don't wear hatred well.

Are you saying obama didnt say that?
Those statements do not prove Zander's thesis.

You're a dumb fuck fakey. Obama made the statement,we all know he made the statement,so why deny it?
Obama had the power to issue the EO.
IF CONSTITUTIONAL, you dumbass, it's NOT a MANDATE FROM THE DICTATOR!

Stolen Valor Vigilante spittles.

Link where I said I would not vote for her. You can't.

We are talking about your lousy service, SVV, not my honorable career that lasted six times as your lousy one.

Then give us dozens of examples, please. The examples you give are fail. You don't wear hatred well.

You're a dumb fuck fakey. Obama made the statement,we all know he made the statement,so why deny it?
You are not a truth teller, Obama is not a dictator, and he had the right to issue the EO.

Stolen Valor Vigilante spittles.

Link where I said I would not vote for her. You can't.

We are talking about your lousy service, VSS, not my honorable career that lasted six times as your lousy one.

Is she TEA PARTY? DO YOU RIP on the Tea Party every chance your STOLEN VALOR ASS can?...WHEN DID YOU SERVER YOUR 12 YEAR SERVICE, AND WHAT WAS YOUR COMBAT INJURY....If he did serve, it must have been a splinter in his ass like John "You Know He Served In Vietnam!" Kerry ...Purple Heart and all! Your my BITCH Fakey, the STOLEN VALOR boy!

You are not a truth teller, Obama is not a dictator, and he had the right to issue the EO.

So the FAUX REPUBLICAN sticks up for the POSER again! He can write what he wants, but we have him STATING and on VIDEO that what he did was UNCONSTITUTIONAL.... But don't let FACTS get in your way, Manchurian Republican, with STOLEN VALOR CLUSTERS!

11001777_1227023093981796_5247359932190176649_n.png

It amazes me that STOLEN VALOR Jakeass just doesn't tell us when he served, and what his injury was... Been asking him for DAYS now, and after I PUSH the subject, he disappears.... Don't know about anyone else, BUT if I actually did the shit Flakey did, I'd be proud to say when I serve, in my case 66-68, and what my injury was that HE CLIMS he gets 100% disability for! My old buddy Hossfly, IS A REAL HERO from Nam, NOT a phony bitch as the Jakeass is!

You have no link that said I would vote against Mia.

You do not have an honorable discharge; I have four of them. You are Stolen Valor Vigilante, you bum. :lol:

Your ridiculous, unpatriotic behavior on this board is exactly the type of thing the GOP voted against in the primaries, leaving mainstream to conservative candidates who have little to do with the party of stupid on the far right.

You do not have an honorable discharge; I have four of them. You are Stolen Valor Vigilante, you bum. :lol:

The Jakeass STILL refuses to say anything about his STOLEN VALOR service, How many DD214's you got son?
My DD 214 says my discharges are honorable. Your one does not. You are a Stolen Valor wannabee.

The Jakeass STILL refuses to say anything about his STOLEN VALOR service, How many DD214's you got son?
All of them are honorable. Your one is not. You are a Stolen Valor wannabee.

Prove it! I KNOW you're a liar, so PROVE I'm a chicken shit coward like you!

You are a chicken shit coward, yes. You attacked my service first, and I have solidly kicked your other than honorable discharge ass ever since. Tell us again why you did not use your VA benefits because you wanted to make your own way. You are stupid. :lol:

You are a chicken shit coward, yes. You attacked my service first, and I have solidly kicked your other than honorable discharge ever since. Tell us again why you did not use your VA benefits because you wanted to make your own way. You are stupid. :lol:

Tell us when you served and what your injury was, STOLEN VALOR FOOL! :badgrin::badgrin:

You are a chicken shit coward, yes. You attacked my service first, and I have solidly kicked your other than honorable discharge ever since. Tell us again why you did not use your VA benefits because you wanted to make your own way. You are stupid. :lol:

Tell us when you served and what your injury was, STOLEN VALOR FOOL! :badgrin::badgrin:
Why? My honorable service has nothing to do with your other than honorable service.

My honorable service allowed me to use my VA and GI bill benefits.

Did yours? Nope.

It must suck to be you to know that for 47 years you could have been more than what you were, Vigilante. It does, really, suck to be you.

It must suck to be you to know that for 47 years you could have been more than what you were, Vigilante. It does, really, suck to be you.
Tenth request.....

Why? My 214 is honorable all the way through, as are my medals, ribbons, commendations, badges, qualifications, and so forth. My disability allows me full VA medical care plus a pension.

What do you have but an other than honorable discharge, if that level?

Last edited:
Tenth request.....

Why? My 214 is honorable all the way through, as are my medals, ribbons, commendations, badges, qualifications, and so forth. My disability allows me full VA medical care plus a pension.

Why not?

Tenth request.....

Why not?
Because by your own words in this thread you have shown you are not worthy to question the worth of another veteran's service.

Forum List

Back