Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power

why are you lying? and so boldly about it?

Show me where I'm lying, I fucking dare you.
coercion
the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

Thats a criminal act.

you are lying. Thats why he was indicted for..coercion, or a criminal act

So any act of firing someone is coercion? Any defunding of an agency is coercion? I call it getting someone who should be fired out of office. She's part of an integrity unit and did time for DWI. Not only that when she was arrested she tried to use her position to weasel out of it. Anyone who defends that is a spineless partisan hack.

The prosecutor was convicted of DWI and refused to resign.

How can a prosecutor represent the interests of the people when she herself is a criminal?

Austin is chocked full of moonbats and a misdemeanor indictment on this charge, given the facts, only ENHANCES Perry's standing.

Please, keep trumpeting this as loudly as possible.

Wasn't GW Bush arrested for drunk driving....

Did you vote for him for President?

Let me help you out...

Bush pleaded guilty to driving while under the influence. Just like the prosecutor.

Your position is that such a plea, finding of guilt, disqualifies you from serving as a prosecutor in a county.....shouldn't it really disqualify you from serving as President which is a much more responsible position?

Show me where I'm lying, I fucking dare you.
coercion
the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

Thats a criminal act.

you are lying. Thats why he was indicted for..coercion, or a criminal act

So any act of firing someone is coercion? Any defunding of an agency is coercion? I call it getting someone who should be fired out of office. She's part of an integrity unit and did time for DWI. Not only that when she was arrested she tried to use her position to weasel out of it. Anyone who defends that is a spineless partisan hack.

you this fucking stupid? I guess so.

martybegan seem to be completely ignorant about what getting an indictment entails.

it's not merely pointing a finger at someone...or accusing someone you don't like.

it's a very thorough vetting of a case.

Then how do you get rid of a bad government employee in charge of integrity?

Legally, or not at all. Or, you offer them a terrific retirement package...

Okay. Show us, Einstein.

He could have found the money to make her chief inspector of unicorns for Texas, with offices in Maui, for a ten-year study, a one-page summary due upon completion. It's Texas, believe me, backroom deals get cut. Perry simply got cocky and stupid...

Nasty lying rude drunk lezbo in charge of "The Public Integrity Unit." What's the problem, you racist hateful homophobic bullying conservative poopy pants......

I didn't know that had to be run by a saint? And what part of getting drunk out of your mind and arrested means you aren't an honest person? A bit stupid maybe, but dishonest? Only a Mormon would think that...

Would you defend her if she was a drunk conservative? I doubt it. You have no standing in this thread.

Nasty lying rude drunk lezbo in charge of "The Public Integrity Unit." What's the problem, you racist hateful homophobic bullying conservative poopy pants......

I didn't know that had to be run by a saint? And what part of getting drunk out of your mind and arrested means you aren't an honest person? A bit stupid maybe, but dishonest? Only a Mormon would think that...

Would you defend her if she was a drunk conservative? I doubt it. You have no standing in this thread.

like you do waterboy

From the Houston Chronicle:

Gov Perry was indicted on 2 counts: Official oppression a first degree felony and coercion of a public servant, a third degree felony.

This indictment has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that Lehmberg got a DUI or if Rick Perry has the authority to veto.

Lehmberg headed the Public Integrity Unit, a part of the DAs office that investigates misdeeds of state agencies and officials. They were investigating how a Dallas based company, Peloton Therapeutics had recieved an $11 million grant from the Cancer Prevention and research Institute without proper review and before CPRIT became awash in scandal. CPRIT was one of Perrys proudest accomplishments during his 14 years in office.

The "resign or I will veto" threat came as the Public Integrity Unit ((Lehmberg) was looking into CPRIT. The creation of CPRIT was championed by Perry. The institute was hit by a scandal regarding grants going to those who made contributions and political donations. The agencies former chief officer was indicted after witholding information that an 11 million grant had NOT been reviewed as required.

Perry was trying to get Lehmbergs resignation because he could appoint her successor. She was elected to the position but a republican could be appointed by Perry to replace her. So it was either resign or I will defund the Public Integrity Division to undermine its investigation of CPRIT.

This information is from The Houston Chronicle yesterday and today.

And she's the only person that can pursue this? If there is a real case here get the Feds on it.

She Lehmberg is not the one pursuing it, It is the State DA, who happens to be a republican

From the Houston Chronicle:

Gov Perry was indicted on 2 counts: Official oppression a first degree felony and coercion of a public servant, a third degree felony.

This indictment has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that Lehmberg got a DUI or if Rick Perry has the authority to veto.

Lehmberg headed the Public Integrity Unit, a part of the DAs office that investigates misdeeds of state agencies and officials. They were investigating how a Dallas based company, Peloton Therapeutics had recieved an $11 million grant from the Cancer Prevention and research Institute without proper review and before CPRIT became awash in scandal. CPRIT was one of Perrys proudest accomplishments during his 14 years in office.

The "resign or I will veto" threat came as the Public Integrity Unit ((Lehmberg) was looking into CPRIT. The creation of CPRIT was championed by Perry. The institute was hit by a scandal regarding grants going to those who made contributions and political donations. The agencies former chief officer was indicted after witholding information that an 11 million grant had NOT been reviewed as required.

Perry was trying to get Lehmbergs resignation because he could appoint her successor. She was elected to the position but a republican could be appointed by Perry to replace her. So it was either resign or I will defund the Public Integrity Division to undermine its investigation of CPRIT.

This information is from The Houston Chronicle yesterday and today.

And she's the only person that can pursue this? If there is a real case here get the Feds on it.

She Lehmberg is not the one pursuing it, It is the State DA, who happens to be a republican

So if she had resigned CPRIT would still be investigated. So much for that motive.

After watching the videos, this woman is unfit for her position. She clearly proved she is unfit. She did it to herself. Those of you that defend her are clearly party hacks and, like her, should never be allowed anyway near government.
Quote:

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth.
Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician".
~~G.S.Patton, Jr. General, USA

A shame for him since he worked for them, and they won both WWI and II...
Soldiers are apolitical and have no use for politicians as a rule.

Forum List

Back