Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power

PMH asked if if a DUI was grounds for terminating a public servant. If that public servant runs the PUBLIC INTEGRITY UNIT and WONT step down --- the governor has every right to DEFUND that unit..

Not to mention the law that SUPPORTS her removal. Is there a public safety interest here? Of course. Unless you value partisan politics more highly than PUBLIC INTEGRITY..
I'm betting there's a process to follow, which Perry ignored just like the law. If he had tried to do this the right and legal way, he wouldn't be facing two felony charges now would he?

Good executives use all the tools at their disposal.. If you can't get rid of the culprit -- got rid of the office they work in.. Perfect !!!!
Good governors should not break the law, which he did...

I'm betting there's a process to follow, which Perry ignored just like the law. If he had tried to do this the right and legal way, he wouldn't be facing two felony charges now would he?

Good executives use all the tools at their disposal.. If you can't get rid of the culprit -- got rid of the office they work in.. Perfect !!!!

Vetoing a funding bill isn't breaking the law dumbass.

It's a line-item veto and the way he did it is. He wouldn't be about to be booked on felony charges if it was all on the up and up...

seriously how fucking stupid are you? Nobody is fucking claiming that you retard. The problem is the reason why Perry vetoed the funds.

Seriously a box of nails is smarter than you

seriously how fucking stupid are you? Nobody is fucking claiming that you retard. The problem is the reason why Perry vetoed the funds.

How is the reason for a veto part of a crime? If he can veto something as part of his mandate, what does the reason matter?

Hell -- If the Line Item says Travis County PUBLIC INTEGRITY UNIT and I know there is no PUBLIC INTEGRITY going on there --- I'd veto it also...

The very same KOOK leftists in this thread pissing themselves over Rick Perry say their boy King has the right and authority to use EO's to write his own laws, see the ACA and Illegal Immigration. If God ordered stupid for the two liberals posters in this thread, he couldn't have used better examples.

It's a line-item veto and the way he did it is. He wouldn't be about to be booked on felony charges if it was all on the up and up...

:lol: SHOW US.. link the law, the crime and explain it in detail Mr. Attorney General of the USMB.
The laws are quoted several times several pages back, and how wonderful for me that I don't have to since the Grand Jury did that for me. It's fairly simple though, you can't blackmail someone to get what you want, like for them to resign...

How is the reason for a veto part of a crime? If he can veto something as part of his mandate, what does the reason matter?

I've had that stalker on ignore for two yrs now. LMFAO

:lol: SHOW US.. link the law, the crime and explain it in detail Mr. Attorney General of the USMB.
The laws are quoted several times several pages back, and how wonderful for me that I don't have to since the Grand Jury did that for me. It's fairly simple though, you can't blackmail someone to get what you want, like for them to resign...

In other words you don't have a fucking clue...

When the reason is to blackmail someone into resigning because you can't fire them, it matters. They call it, imagine, an Abuse of Power.

In other words you don't have a fucking clue...
Oh but I do, since it isn't that complicated anyway, but you wouldn't get it regardless of how slowly it was explained to you, you think he did the right thing...

Forum List

Back