Texas Governor Gregg Abbott Says New Laws to Be Passed After Elementary School Shooting

While popular culture at large and abortion on demand has been teaching kids for decades that human life and sexuality are cheap, indeed, that sexual chastity and fidelity are antiquated virtues, that the marital and familiar bonds of civilization are oppressive: lefty's anti-socialization factories, i.e., the state schools, have been doubling down on these lessons and churning out vicious sissies, skanks, bullies, and rank psychopaths at an ever-increasing rate.

In the meantime, folks are babbling about gun regulation.

Last edited:
While popular culture at large and abortion on demand has been teaching kids for decades that human life and sexuality are cheap, indeed, that sexual chastity and fidelity are antiquated virtues, that the marital and familiar bonds of civilization are oppressive: lefty's anti-socialization factories, i.e., the state schools, have been doubling down on these lessons and are churning out vicious sissies, skanks, bullies, and rank psychopaths at an ever-increasing rate.

Electing a president that would go on talk shows bragging about his marital infidelities' played no role?

While popular culture at large and abortion on demand has been teaching kids for decades that human life and sexuality are cheap, indeed, that sexual chastity and fidelity are antiquated virtues, that the marital and familiar bonds of civilization are oppressive: lefty's anti-socialization factories, i.e., the state schools, have been doubling down on these lessons and churning out vicious sissies, skanks, bullies, and rank psychopaths at an ever-increasing rate.

In the meantime, folks are babbling about gun regulation.
6huctf.jpg

How about this, if a school is on lockdown, make sure all the doors are closed and locked. That could have saved 21 people in Uvalde.

Cool! Write it up as a law and go lock up that traumatized teacher. Anything to divert the attention to something else!

Texas is doing a knock up job managing mass shootings so far!! ;) can’t wait to see them hopefully find a solution that helps the issue
I hope so too but I feel that all American minds will remain closed for the foreseeable future on understanding the cause of mass murder by gun.

Quite understandably so when it's going to call for the admission of guilt concerning America's continuous wars.

I hope so too but I feel that all American minds will remain closed for the foreseeable future on understanding the cause of mass murder by gun.

Quite understandably so when it's going to call for the admission of guilt concerning America's continuous wars.
The mass media, and the political elites can't decide on a consistent ethical narrative, and you seriously want to blame the American public for "having closed minds?"

Seriously?

6hug4d.jpg

Forum List

Back