Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

I DO condemn those people if they're doing it criminally.

I say let's start an alligator breeding facility the entire length of the Rio Grande. Anyone who makes it into the country with at least one limb remaining automatically granted citizenship.

Why not just cull our native stupid and replace them with ambitious Central Americans?

Why not dial back on the Stupid and answer the question?

No, really, sparky. Read my answer and then read your question.

And then read my answer and read your question again.

And if you still don't get it, read my answer and then read your question again.

And if you STILL don't get it, choose a less challenging forum to run your mouth in. Possibly something more age appropriate.

It's not the government not paying taxes that you are condemning.

No one is lying about you.

They are stealing. They are taking govt services they do not pay for and doing it purposefully. However, if I were in an impoverished country with starving babies etc I don't know what I would do. So me stating FACTS does not mean I condemn them.

Do you realize that when I feed illegal immigrants (and I have, with my own self), yet "condemn" their illegal actions I AM DOING JUST WHAT CHRIST DID?

Did He heal people and say, you know what, you're "good just the way God made you"? No. He said, go and sin no more.

Being a Christian means being BOTH compassionate and just.

No, really, sparky. Read my answer and then read your question.

And then read my answer and read your question again.

And if you still don't get it, read my answer and then read your question again.

And if you STILL don't get it, choose a less challenging forum to run your mouth in. Possibly something more age appropriate.

You think your game is "adult"?
But for the equine suffocating hypocrisy of sodomite clerics, you would have been banned on Day 2 for being utterly worthless.
You're a typical Grifter fluffing coward.

They are stealing. They are taking govt services they do not pay for and doing it purposefully. However, if I were in an impoverished country with starving babies etc I don't know what I would do. So me stating FACTS does not mean I condemn them.

Do you realize that when I feed illegal immigrants (and I have, with my own self), yet "condemn" their illegal actions I AM DOING JUST WHAT CHRIST DID?

Did He heal people and say, you know what, you're "good just the way God made you"? No. He said, go and sin no more.

It must become difficult distinguishing yourself from the Son of G*d...

It must become difficult distinguishing yourself from the Son of G*d...

It's as easy as breathing. It's as easy as my heart beating right now. I am a sinner. It's why I need Jesus. It's why He had to die. The fact that I CANNOT do Christianity perfectly, and sometimes not even well, is exactly why Jesus came to die.

You think your game is "adult"?
But for the equine suffocating hypocrisy of sodomite clerics, you would have been banned on Day 2 for being utterly worthless.
You're a typical Grifter fluffing coward.

Wow! You could almost get a job writing dramatic fiction I gave these guys your info. They said they'll give you a call.

iu

It's as easy as breathing. It's as easy as my heart beating right now. I am a sinner. It's why I need Jesus. It's why He had to die. The fact that I CANNOT do Christianity perfectly, and sometimes not even well, is exactly why Jesus came to die.
And clearly his effort is wasted.

The spirit of Christmas and Christian charity must take a back seat to petty, hyper-partisan stunts sometimes, especially when the poor and homeless can be exploited as irresistible pawns.
There they can get shelter. El Paso is full. Even the meeting hall is full. They will be released and homeless.

I agree with sanctuary cities getting illegals because they want them, however what Abbott is doing is wrong.

No one can take what you say seriously. Still not a word about those illegally hiring them.

They are stealing. They are taking govt services they do not pay for and doing it purposefully.

If you've ever noticed, the sources of these assertions are speaking of "fiscal cost"....almost no one understands that this is a narrow definition not reflective of the true economic impact of illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back