Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) relocates migrants to family members & group homes waiting to care for them on arrival.

Your Republican Gov dumps them into the streets under -30 wind-chill 7 minute frostbite temps at night when everything is closed.

Y'all gotta learn how to read a thermometer. Your heinous crime perpetrated by your mortal enemies, the Republicans/Conservatives, keeps happening over and over in temperatures anywhere between -30° and 18°.

I guess there are no radios in Mexico so none of these losers had a clue that it was going to be motherfucking cold where they were going! Might it not have been a wise idea to have turned around and gone back south when they learned that frostbite is a thing?

Nobody is buying your bullshit.

Idiot - It was stated in the link you provided. You thought you could smear democrats by showing they also transport migrants, but didn't bother to read the conditions in your own link.

What link did I personally provide? Thread title and post number.

(Hey kids, watch this!)

Edit -- Hey kids, this fool doesn't even know who they are talking to! KissMy came charging at me for something someone else posted.

Should we give this poster any credit for having a brain? How about asking for an apology for attacking me for something that someone else did?

Never mind. Leftist vermin never apologize because.......................their rules.

Last edited:

Y'all gotta learn how to read a thermometer. Your heinous crime perpetrated by your mortal enemies, the Republicans/Conservatives, keeps happening over and over in temperatures anywhere between -30° and 18°.

I guess there are no radios in Mexico so none of these losers had a clue that it was going to be motherfucking cold where they were going! Might it not have been a wise idea to have turned around and gone back south when they learned that frostbite is a thing?

The Governor of Texas can do the same thing before dropping people off without coordinating with relief agencies

Wait a minute:

Was that a personal insult? From a Christian who does Christianity the RIGHT way?

Say it isn't so!

Personal insult? No. It was a simple statement of facts. You condemn the person for not paying taxes but give the employer a free pass and pretend it's based upon some Christian principle. No one can take that seriously.

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg
The "man" is a Grade A dirtball.

The Governor of Texas can do the same thing before dropping people off without coordinating with relief agencies

I'd think you'd really be stinging after the ass-whupping you took here yesterday.

You're wrong and you always will be wrong.

I know you're an award winning writer, :abgg2q.jpg: but you're still wrong.

But, hey, that was a nice try at doing what you leftist vermin do best -- blaming others.

Personal insult? No. It was a simple statement of facts. You condemn the person for not paying taxes but give the employer a free pass and pretend it's based upon some Christian principle. No one can take that seriously.

Are you now lying about me?

Did I give employers a "free pass"?

Now you get to pay for their Emergency Hospital bills from exposure caused by stupid republican political stunts.

Are you now lying about me?

Did I give employers a "free pass"?

Yep. You are defending the money changers in the Temple. You squeal about laws but condemn over and over those committing misdemeanors while saying nothing about those committing felonies.

You condemn those who come to try and make a better life for themselves while giving those who break our laws simply to line their pockets a pass.

Don’t whine about Jesus. You open up your pocketbook to donate to them to stay in the country they are lying about to leave.

“Refugees” and “asylum” my ass.

Yep. You are defending the money changers in the Temple. You squeal about laws but condemn over and over those committing misdemeanors while saying nothing about those committing felonies.

You condemn those who come to try and make a better life for themselves while giving those who break our laws simply to line their pockets a pass.

What are you talking about? I don't "condemn" people coming here for a better life. I condemn our leaders for encouraging it in EVERY way, therefore defrauding the American taxpayer!!

It's really sad that so many American Christians put political ideology over Christ, but here we are. Even to the point of lying about me!

Now you get to pay for their Emergency Hospital bills from exposure caused by stupid republican political stunts.
Those are paid for with local taxes if any such bills occurred. Oh well, they wanted the problem, they wanted to pay, we had some buses, people wanted to ride.

Anyone whining about this is being a histrionic ninny.

What are you talking about? I don't "condemn" people coming here for a better life. I condemn our leaders for encouraging it in EVERY way, therefore defrauding the American taxpayer!!

It's really sad that so many American Christians put political ideology over Christ, but here we are. Even to the point of lying about me!

I DO condemn those people if they're doing it criminally.

I say let's start an alligator breeding facility the entire length of the Rio Grande. Anyone who makes it into the country with at least one limb remaining automatically granted citizenship.

It's not the government not paying taxes that you are condemning.

No one is lying about you.

It is very much NOT. Jesus endorsed paying taxes to the state. These people do not pay taxes, yet take up our hospitals, our schools, everything. They are in essence stealing.

Does that mean we should treat them cruelly or dehumanize them? Nope. Should we then ENDORSE their theft? Also, no.

Never, ever, EVER put politics over Christ. Ever.

Forum List

Back