Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

Agree with that part, but the answer lies with Congress and it’s inability to enact meaningful bipartisan immigration reform. What we see now is the result of decades of kicking the can down the road.
We don't need reform, we need basic law enforcement. They aren't 'refugees' and they are nothing but criminals.

These are not PEOPLE. They are sub-human foreign invaders. They are no different than Tolkien’s orks.
Not sure if I go along with that assessment..............last I checked, they are human beings from different points on the globe.....just like all of our ancestors.....wiTh that said, I don't agree with the way the Biden administration is dealing with this.....Just like the migration surge that happened in Europe, but Trump stymied here during His term.

Now we have this issue.........same surge, only delayed.

Laws restricting immigration weren’t enacted until 1875, 100 years after the beginning of the nation. And they have changed over time in reaction to immigration waves and cultural bigotry.

We don’t have open borders. Try again.
We not only have open borders, we have facilities in Blue Cities waiting to house them.
I fully realize you don't keep up with the news on a daily basis.

I live about 35 miles north of DC and we had temperatures of 8 yesterday.
CNN reports the temperature at the time was 18 and migrants were sent off the bus wearing just a T Shirt

WTF is the matter with Conservatives?
How can you condone that ?
It makes Fashy Fruit moist and gets them to the polls.

The5thHorseman

Y'all sure do love that picture of Ivanka sitting on her dad's lap, but not for the same reason we do.

It's somewhat disturbing to see how you leftist vermin despise the natural display of affection between a parent and a child.

It's so obvious that y'all hate children.

Oh, except the ones who are actually abused, like Ashley Biden. You love them because they embrace the same victimhood that you do. There is no victim in the picture you posted.

Nice try.

Why would you presume to explain anything to anybody?

We don’t have open borders.
Maybe you ought to talk to CBP agents on the southern border. They are there--not sitting hundreds of miles away like you and Kameltoe. Do you think the videos that are playing on the msm every evening are fake? C'mon, its your media that is disagreeing with your misinformation.

The law has been posted many times.
May I see your degree as well. The congress has been full of shit house legal experts for years now and they haven't had a successful investigation of any legal question in seven years. You come along on message board and try to impress people with your uninformed bullshit. Like I started out saying in this thread. Show your compassion and take a half dozen or so of these illegal immigrants into YOUR home, hypocrite. Quit spending MY money on illegal activities. Illegal immigration is an ILLEGAL activity that you are aiding and abetting.

May I see your degree as well. The congress has been full of shit house legal experts for years now and they haven't had a successful investigation of any legal question in seven years. You come along on message board and try to impress people with your uninformed bullshit. Like I started out saying in this thread. Show your compassion and take a half dozen or so of these illegal immigrants into YOUR home, hypocrite. Quit spending MY money on illegal activities. Illegal immigration is an ILLEGAL activity that you are aiding and abetting.

Coming here illegally is a misdemeanor. Much like running a stop sign.

Quite unlike the crime of hiring illegals.

Coming here illegally is a misdemeanor. Much like running a stop sign.

Quite unlike the crime of hiring illegals.
What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand? When do you start saying "ah, it was only a mistake"--when the criminal kills one of your neighbors? one of your relatives? We are a nation of laws--when you quit enforcing any of them, the demise of the country is not far behind, moron.

Forum List

Back