The Christian message that resounds at Christmas is clear:

Feeding the hungry
Giving drink to the thirsty
Sheltering the homeless
Clothing the naked
Visiting the sick
Visiting the imprisoned
Burying the dead
When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:33-34

What the hell is wrong with Dimocrats and the left that they believe it's ok that these people flood these border towns?
They are being sent on a warm bus, and are let out in a sanctuary city. This is exactly what they should want, but no, they want to demonize someone who is trying to get the attention of the American people and to the president, that it is not acceptable what is being allowed to happen on our border!

Last edited:
Applying for asylum is legal and there is nothing in the law that restricts how or where they enter the country to apply for it.
pknopp:
That isn't our laws but you know that.

1672065757387.png

Can you imagine what would have happened to Mary and Joseph if Republicans were around back then?
If Republicans had been in charge, Mary and Joseph would not have been required to travel days away from their home to pay a tax and register with the government.

There was no room at the inn, because Pilate's requirement to do that was an unfunded mandate.

Last edited:
I guess I haven't been here a full year yet.

Does this happen every year at Christmas time, where Democrats suddenly claim to be devout and knowledgeable followers of Jesus, and criticize non-Democrats for not doing it right?

The Christian message that resounds at Christmas is clear:

Feeding the hungry
Giving drink to the thirsty
Sheltering the homeless
Clothing the naked
Visiting the sick
Visiting the imprisoned
Burying the dead
When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:33-34

Big deal. The devil knows how to quote scripture.

I guess I haven't been here a full year yet.

Does this happen every year at Christmas time, where Democrats suddenly claim to be devout and knowledgeable followers of Jesus, and criticize non-Democrats for not doing it right?

They are hypocrites 24/7/365.

Christians never get a break from them.

Especially at Christmas. Their master requires they be especially vicious at the season that the Christians consider Holy.

It's a fact that they can't even deny.

Show me that exception in the law.

It isn't there. People can apply for asylum once in the country, even if they got here illegally. But that doesnt' transform the illegal entry into a legal. They can still be prosecuted for that crime and wait for the asylum hearing in their cell instead being turned loose on innocent people.

Show me that exception in the law.

It isn't there. People can apply for asylum once in the country, even if they got here illegally. But that doesnt' transform the illegal entry into a legal. They can still be prosecuted for that crime and wait for the asylum hearing in their cell instead being turned loose on innocent people.

Asylum laws have been posted over and over. It made no difference to you then and will not this time either.

The courts have also ruled many times that those convicted of misdemeanors can not be held in jail for extended periods of time.

We should include tougher enforcement against employers who hire illegals as part of an overall strategy to combat illegal immigration.

The progressives who want employers punished never seem to want any other action to either secure the border, discourage migrants from coming, or get them out once they get here. So their actual aim is to punish employers for anything they can come up with as an excuse to punish them.

For obvious reason, job creation is an anathema to Democrats.

We should include tougher enforcement against employers who hire illegals as part of an overall strategy to combat illegal immigration.

The progressives who want employers punished never seem to want any other action to either secure the border, discourage migrants from coming, or get them out once they get here. So their actual aim is to punish employers for anything they can come up with as an excuse to punish them.

If there are no jobs, they don't come in the first place. If business needs more workers there are legal ways to get them here. But again, that means those people fall under laws that many employers are trying to get around.

Too many democriminals would obstruct that.

I don't care what they say with their mouths.

They won't give up their illegal slaves.

Asylum laws have been posted over and over. It made no difference to you then and will not this time either.
Post it. I've already looked it up, and I agreed that it allows illegal entrants to claim asylum. Has it changed since I said that?

It is you who ignore what I posted, which is also the law.
The courts have also ruled many times that those convicted of misdemeanors can not be held in jail for extended periods of time.
I'd be happy for them to be held for just six months as the law requires. Their request for asylum can be adjudicated on an expedited basis since they lost their freedom by crossing illegally. Maybe after they are sent back, they will try it the legal way next time.

If there are no jobs, they don't come in the first place. If business needs more workers there are legal ways to get them here. But again, that means those people fall under laws that many employers are trying to get around.
That's idiotic.

If there were no jobs, they'd come for the welfare, the public school with free breakfast and lunch, and the chance to operate side businesses like selling tamales and mowing lawns.

Are you from Connecticut or someplace where you never meet any migrants?

The cartels do what they do at the borders and we do what we do for the very same reason.

Greed.

But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction.

1 Timothy 6:9

Timothy 6:9 describes Joey, Nancy and Barry perfectly.

Forum List

Back