🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Karma

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Texas has been the leader in making people suffer, by cutting off food stamps, cutting off welfare, and closing women's clinics.

Texas has been the loudest voice against government handouts.....but now they have their hands out....begging for government assistance from FEMA

Ted Cruz has been against every government program that helps anyone.

Texas wants to secede from the United States government.

There are a bunch of other red states under water, and getting blasted by tornadoes....now they are all looking for help from good ol' Uncle Sam.

Karma has a way of turning rich people into poor people begging for help.

Hopefully this will teach them some humility.

But I won't hold my breath.
I don't wish suffering on anyone, but Texas has brought this on themselves. The sooner people learn about Karma, the better. As Jesus said, "You reap what you sow."

Funny, I don't want or need a damned thing from the government, State or federal and I've dealt with more than a foot of rain high winds and downed trees in the last week. Most of the folks looking for something are in dem run cities.

Texas has been the leader in making people suffer, by cutting off food stamps, cutting off welfare, and closing women's clinics.

Texas has been the loudest voice against government handouts.....but now they have their hands out....begging for government assistance from FEMA

Ted Cruz has been against every government program that helps anyone.

Texas wants to secede from the United States government.

There are a bunch of other red states under water, and getting blasted by tornadoes....now they are all looking for help from good ol' Uncle Sam.

Karma has a way of turning rich people into poor people begging for help.

You are a morally bankrupt, partisan hack.

May you be given wisdom from God the hard way.

People are suffering and liberals take the opportunity to gloat about it. I don't want to hate you, but you do not make it easy for me.

Forum List

Back