Texas man arrested for where's the shooter comment during live church feed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“We will pray for you, Brady. That’s not something you play with. It’s not a joke,” the church’s media team replied. The team then reported the comment to the associate pastor, Jerry Scott, who in turn called 911 as he was not sure if the remark posed an imminent or future threat. According to the San Antonio Express-News, Scott then walked to the front of the room as his father was preaching to advise about the comment and that police were on the way to check the premises.

Texas Man Arrested for ‘Where’s The Shooter’ Comment During Live Church Feed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we said they are coming for you lmfao!!

You can't fix stupid or the public school system.

“We will pray for you, Brady. That’s not something you play with. It’s not a joke,” the church’s media team replied. The team then reported the comment to the associate pastor, Jerry Scott, who in turn called 911 as he was not sure if the remark posed an imminent or future threat. According to the San Antonio Express-News, Scott then walked to the front of the room as his father was preaching to advise about the comment and that police were on the way to check the premises.

Texas Man Arrested for ‘Where’s The Shooter’ Comment During Live Church Feed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we said they are coming for you lmfao!!

Reminds me of a time I was flying from LA to Jersey in early 2002...the TSA agent asks a guy in front of me if he has any guns, weapons or knives and he jokingly replies with....”Nope, just have a little C-4 on me that’s all.”
All hell broke loose...sirens went off, he was immediately surrounded by agents with guns drawn...the whole time he’s screaming “I was joking, I was joking”....That dumbass learned a valuable lesson.

He was 19.....I guess he learned something too. Seems a little slow to me; he also said he wanted to see another shooting. He said this online?? Darn.

Forum List

Back