Texas Man Lynches, Hangs Empty Chair Representing Obama

Typical of those on the hard right to put their acts of violence and racism on full display.

A man from texas beat a chair and hung it from a tree to represent president Obama in the midst of Eastwood's epically failed speech.

When asked about it, the man responds with:
“I don’t really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not,” Bud Johnson reportedly said. “You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don’t give a shit. If you don’t like it, don’t come down my street.” :cuckoo:

Texas man lynches chair with invisible Obama | The Raw Story

You should read about the activities of the Occupy movement. This obviously isn't a real issue to you since you don't care about the violence on the left. So just go ahead and pretend you don't know what everyone else does. You're just a rat in search of free government cheese.

Typical of those on the hard right to put their acts of violence and racism on full display.

A man from texas beat a chair and hung it from a tree to represent president Obama in the midst of Eastwood's epically failed speech.

“I don’t really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not,” Bud Johnson reportedly said. “You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don’t give a shit. If you don’t like it, don’t come down my street.” :cuckoo:

As I recollect, his royal haughtiness said in one of his loquacious speeches that Republicans should "go sit in the back of the bus."

Obama is nothing but a racist looking out his rearview mirror.

Don't worry, it's not his butt in a sling. It's his office chair, an inanimate object.

For Christ's sake, it's an empty chair.

An empty chair hanging from a house get the libs' panties in a bunch...

That in turn sends the conservatives into a prevent defense...

GOD damn ridiculous if you ask me...

You should read about the activities of the Occupy movement. This obviously isn't a real issue to you since you don't care about the violence on the left. So just go ahead and pretend you don't know what everyone else does. You're just a rat in search of free government cheese.

Epic fail, OWS has no political affiliation. The only ones claiming "they are left" is the right wing propaganda machine in an attempt to deflect away from the teabaggers and others on the hard right which are filled with hate, racism and violence, just like the person this thread is about.

Black label must weigh 800 pounds. Can you imagine her chair in a tree? O'shiitttttttttttt!

what racism, what violence?

History for you..starts when, exactly?

compositeofaccused.gif
blackrape1.jpg

Good stuff.

Blacks cause 5 times the murder rate of whites. Yet, it's whites that express themselves that are the evil ones. Give me a fucking break!

Black label must weigh 800 pounds. Can you imagine her chair in a tree? O'shiitttttttttttt!

I'm not such which avatar is a picture of you. A fat pig or a fat pig :eusa_think:

Crack_Fable is not much with the English language.

It's native tongue is "babble."

Inability_to_achieve_erection loves to dress up in a pink cheerleader outfit and getting black cock in his sweet chocolate star while yelling "Oh alan! Make me your bitch mr. west!"

Last edited:
Crack_Fable is not much with the English language.

It's native tongue is "babble."

Inability_to_achieve_erection love black cock in his sweet chocolate star while yelling "Oh alan! Make me your bitch mr. west!"

Ever notice how Crack_Fable's every non-political thought is either racist drivel or homosexual fantasy?

Ever notice Inability is the biggest pussy on this board, that does nothing but troll threads and neg rep people because he has the mental capabilities of a 3 year old and can't do anything else?

Inability_to_achieve_erection love black cock in his sweet chocolate star while yelling "Oh alan! Make me your bitch mr. west!"

Ever notice how Crack_Fable's every non-political thought is either racist drivel or homosexual fantasy?

Ever notice Inability is the biggest pussy on this board, that does nothing but troll threads and neg rep people because he has the mental capabilities of a 3 year old and can't do anything else?

No. And neither have you, you bitch punk ass ho pussy motherfucker.

But what we all see of you is endless post after endless post of racist shit and the inarticulate grunting equivalent of what passes for "thought" from your failed "mind."

But what we all see of you is endless post after endless post of racist shit and the inarticulate grunting equivalent of what passes for "thought" from your failed "mind."

Get back to working the corner for Mr. West you punk bitch, others are trying to have a conversation on this thread topic,...

Get back to working the corner for Mr. West you punk bitch, others are trying to have a conversation on this thread topic,...

Mr. West is at least a hundred times smarter than you, and unlike you, bitch, he doesn't spend his days crying and sniveling and fantasizing about men's dicks and asses.

In any event, have you dried your eyes yet over the hanging of some furniture? :lol:

You are one of the most easily offended pussy libs on this board, in addition to your being a dopey racist coward.

Mr. West is at least a hundred times smarter than you, and unlike you, bitch, he doesn't spend his days crying and sniveling and fantasizing about men's dicks and asses.

In any event, have you dried your eyes yet over the hanging of some furniture? :lol:

You are one of the most easily offended pussy libs on this board, in addition to your being a dopey racist coward.

You have got to be the biggest pussy on this board. You are incapable of discussing anything, but in typical right wing fashion, you throw a temper tantrum and troll threads, send neg rep, as well as harassing PM's every time there is a thread calling out the right wing trash.

Though that's to be expected from right wing pieces of shit like you that keep verifying the stereotype of those on the right as being nothing but a bunch of ignorant, hate filled pieces of shit. Keep up the good work :up:

In the meanwhile, Crack_Fable, rest your little mind. You have never had any power over anybody to make anybody feel any butthurt or any other kind of hurt.

Let me send you that box of tissues and a case of Midol. Your periods are really messy. You probably need the Maxipads, too.

There is no "discussion" when you are one of the would-be participants. Your focus tends to be far too much on your homosexual imaginings.

But your neg rep whines are very amusing.

In the meanwhile, Crack_Fable, rest your little mind. You have never had any power over anybody to make anybody feel any butthurt or any other kind of hurt.

Let me send you that box of tissues and a case of Midol. Your periods are really messy. You probably need the Maxipads, too.

There is no "discussion" when you are one of the would-be participants. Your focus tends to be far too much on your homosexual imaginings.

But your neg rep whines are very amusing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Redneck10.jpg

wpid-1298305804533_MOAR_LOLZ-s450x516-143512-5802.jpg

Note the constant use by Crack_Fable of gay type images.

Crack, old girl, you aren't exactly IN the closet, queenie.

Forum List

Back