Texas Man Lynches, Hangs Empty Chair Representing Obama

Does that mean tire swings are racist? They're hung from a tree.

What about apples, oranges, pears, peaches, and plums? They hang from a tree. Is nature racist, too?

Sounds like this man's neighbors are nosey fuckheads that need to learn how to shut the fuck up and mind their own business.

It just means that you are stupid.

what's stupid is this thread , and that the MEDIA would report on something SO STUPID

but that's the LAMEstream media for you

wow :wtf:

Empty Chair 'Lynched' By Anti-Obama Texas Republican Bud Johnson

When asked about the display, Johnson said he didn't "give a shit" if it was offensive and went on to criticize the president.

"I don't really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not," Johnson told Burnt Orange Report. "You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don't give a shit. If you don't like it, don't come down my street."

The image of an empty chair became synonymous with Obama after actor Clint Eastwood talked to an empty chair representing the president while speaking at the 2012 Republican National Convention.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/empty-chair-lynched_n_1899991.html
o-EMPTY-CHAIR-LYNCHED-570.jpg

Obama Empty Chair 'Lynchings' Found At Douglas Burger's Virginia Home

Last edited:
The guy in Virginia is saying he only put them up there so no one would steal them. :doubt:

"It's just Eastwooding," Burger said.

Burger also denied the chairs were being "lynched" or had racial overtones.

"Not at all. They're up because otherwise people would steal them," Burger said.

This is the second empty chair "lynching" to take place this week.

The guy in Virginia is saying he only put them up there so no one would steal them. :doubt:

"Not at all. They're up because otherwise people would steal them," Burger said.

won't work.

Your typical criminal is good at climbing trees

I didn't think people could get any lower on their false charges of racism over Obama, but I was wrong

man oh man, this takes the IDIOT PRIZE

Hanging the empty "Obama chair" in a tree is not an innocent display of "Eastwooding", it's a sick joke displayed by a couple of deranged individuals...

won't work.

Your typical criminal is good at climbing trees

Right? I'm so sure the man must put his lawn furniture up on his roof at night, just to be safe!!! :lol:

Why stop with lynching chairs. The government should criminalize any form of empty chair abuse. Every empty chair represents obama.

some of you have LOST your mind

my gawd, hanging a chair is going to start MASS Lynchings

Forum List

Back