Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

You negros and your stories. Thanks Uncle Remus!! Tell us another one!!!
Well I gutted your attempt at rational and logical reasoning so of course you must fall back to the "negro" epithets...lol.

Naw...I'm just tired of watching the negro defense league in action.
No matter the crime...You'll be there!!! No matter the police record...You'll be there!!!
You stupid fucks think you're super heros defending the indefensible.

Defend this, authoritarian sycophant.

C'mon people. What the fuck is it going to TAKE to bring you to stand up for yourself?

Of course ... all p
The little angle was cussing the cop and refusing to do what he said.

The poor little cop was screaming curses at her as well, and he had no authority to command her to "leave". She wasn't interfering with anything.

Actually, he does have full authority to do that ....

No, he doesn't - which is why no one was arrested for "disobeying a police command".

He can "command" whatever he wants, but they don't have to listen to him.

Yep --- at their own risk. They are now lawbreakers, and all the privileges and rights thereto. LOL

So..... you actually believe cops write laws on the spot?

That explains a lot.

You just crossed the line into Completely Fucking Stupid Land .... hope you took your passport.

So how you going to get the suspects to wait around for reinforcements?

Offer free coupons for the KFC?
Suspects? What "suspects?"

And what was the emergency that would not survive a few minutes delay to address? There was no intention or need to effect a mass arrest. The objective there was to get the crowd to disperse, to leave, to go away -- and the arrival of more cops will always have exactly that effect.

What Casebolt did amounts to self-aggrandizing theatrics driven by his clearly authoritarian impulses. The man is a loose cannon who is quite likely to burden his department with the next wrongful shooting incident. As it is he saw fit to draw his gun on a couple of teen-age boys.

Can you imagine what the outcome would be if he'd shot and killed one of them?

He should have quit with his Hollywood Somersault at the beginning of the video.

What a poser.

How many cops were there?

Because I only saw one acting like an asshole so I guess that means every other cop there wasn't trained correctly...lol.

The gist of this thread is: despite there being many cops there who handled it differently the only one who acted correctly was the guy who got suspended.

Because I only saw one acting like an asshole so I guess that means every other cop there wasn't trained correctly...lol.

The gist of this thread is: despite there being many cops there who handled it differently the only one who acted correctly was the guy who got suspended.

Well, that makes no sense whatsoever ..... but then, we've come to expect that.

COnsidering that she was interfering with him doing his job, yes he did.

What do you think those "unhappy young men" were planning to do when they got to the cop and the girl?

I don't imagine "planning" had anything to do with it.

If I see one of my friends attacked, I don't take the time to "plan", I react.

So if your buddy commits a crime and the police try to arrest him you're going to attack the cop?

No, probably not.

But if I was walking down the street with a friend, and he was tackled to the ground out of nowhere by a cop, I imagine my instinctual response would be to protect my friend.

So you think that those young men were going to attack that cop?

Do you think others in the mob would join in?

No, I highly doubt that they would have "attacked" the cop.

You just said that your instinctual response would be to protect your friend.

From a cop.

Why do you think these young men, who were rushing toward the cop would have different instincts?

I don't imagine "planning" had anything to do with it.

If I see one of my friends attacked, I don't take the time to "plan", I react.

So if your buddy commits a crime and the police try to arrest him you're going to attack the cop?

No, probably not.

But if I was walking down the street with a friend, and he was tackled to the ground out of nowhere by a cop, I imagine my instinctual response would be to protect my friend.

From a cop.

Why do you think these young men, who were rushing toward the cop would have different instincts?

It's perfectly clear that they had the same instincts.

But that doesn't mean they would have followed through with "attacking" the cop.

Well, that makes no sense whatsoever ..... but then, we've come to expect that.

Who are you? And why can't you understand 1-3 syllable words?

No, probably not.

From a cop.

But that doesn't mean they would have followed through with "attacking" the cop.

COol.

So, we agree, their intent was to attack the cop, until he looked up and noticed their approach.

Mmm, Errr, I wonder...

How do you think the cop would know that they were NOT going to follow though with their intended attack?

IF in some bizarre world, they did attack the cop, do you think that others in the crowd, operating from the Protective Instinct you describe, would join in?

No, probably not.

From a cop.

Wonder how sure the cop was of that?

No, probably not.

From a cop.

COol.

So, we agree, their intent was to attack the cop, until he looked up and noticed their approach.

Mmm, Errr, I wonder...

How do you think the cop would know that they were NOT going to follow though with their intended attack?

IF in some bizarre world, they did attack the cop, do you think that others in the crowd, operating from the Protective Instinct you describe, would join in?

You mean people didnt take kindly to the only officer being super aggressive. That's a shock

From a cop.

COol.

Mmm, Errr, I wonder...

You mean people didnt take kindly to the only officer being super aggressive. That's a shock

What do you think those "unhappy young men" were planning to do when they got to the cop and the girl?

And what was the emergency that would not survive a few minutes delay to address? There was no intention or need to effect a mass arrest. The objective there was to get the crowd to disperse, to leave, to go away -- and the arrival of more cops will always have exactly that effect.

What Casebolt did amounts to self-aggrandizing theatrics driven by his clearly authoritarian impulses. The man is a loose cannon who is quite likely to burden his department with the next wrongful shooting incident. As it is he saw fit to draw his gun on a couple of teen-age boys.

How do you know what the objective was?
According to witnesses there was weed and underage drinking going on.

Well I gutted your attempt at rational and logical reasoning so of course you must fall back to the "negro" epithets...lol.

Naw...I'm just tired of watching the negro defense league in action.
No matter the crime...You'll be there!!! No matter the police record...You'll be there!!!
You stupid fucks think you're super heros defending the indefensible.

Defend this, authoritarian sycophant.

C'mon people. What the fuck is it going to TAKE to bring you to stand up for yourself?

Of course ... all p
The poor little cop was screaming curses at her as well, and he had no authority to command her to "leave". She wasn't interfering with anything.

Actually, he does have full authority to do that ....

No, he doesn't - which is why no one was arrested for "disobeying a police command".

He can "command" whatever he wants, but they don't have to listen to him.

Yep --- at their own risk. They are now lawbreakers, and all the privileges and rights thereto. LOL

So..... you actually believe cops write laws on the spot?

That explains a lot.

You just crossed the line into Completely Fucking Stupid Land .... hope you took your passport.

She has dual citizenship.

He should have quit with his Hollywood Somersault at the beginning of the video.

What a poser.

Actually it was a nice recovery after he tripped.
Your fat ass would have ended up face down with the wind knocked out of you.

No, probably not.

From a cop.

It should go without saying, any approach they took was in defense of her -- not attack of him.

Forum List

Back