Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Maybe if she acted like a 15 year old instead of a 19 year old thug.

How exactly did she act like a "19 year old thug"?

A fifteen year old mouthing off to the cops and disregarding his order to leave the area.
Such a nice young child.

"Mouthing off" to a cop making a complete ass of himself makes her gain 5 years and become a "thug"?

:lol:

So you taught your kids to do the same? No wonder our country is so fucked up.

I don't have any kids, but if I do, I'll try to teach them to keep their calm, even if people in authority can't.

But I'll never teach them to blindly obey.

Nice dodge. So are you saying you'd teach them to treat the police with respect or not?

A fifteen year old mouthing off to the cops and disregarding his order to leave the area.
Such a nice young child.
A fifteen year old exercising her First Amendment Rights while leaving the area as she was unprofessionally instructed to by the Officer...Officer decides that she has no right to exercise her Constitutional Rights, chases her down and slams her by her hair.

Apparently you aren't bright enough to figure out who was the thug in that encounter.

You negros and your stories. Thanks Uncle Remus!! Tell us another one!!!

And there you have it.....yaw maggots always want to call my black ass out for being racist, when yaw is just as raw and nasty as me....love it!!
Understand...when you make them appear stupid they have to try something, anything to regain some intellectual footing.

We used to teach our children how to act when a police officer was there

NOT that you need to give up your rights. but if you haven't done a crime you don't go acting a freaking fool. unless someone is high or been drinking, committed a crime, etc then you see type of behavior

but not now. they think they CAN DO whatever they want because they won't BE blammed

Did you or did you not see the damned video......most of the young black boys, just as polite as hell, trying to tell the clown, the coward, the cop, that they were just walking past coming from a damn birhtday party.....and still the bastard pushed them to the damned ground and yelled at them and told them to shut the fuck up.....pay attention, this isn't effin Mayberry, you moron!!

There's so many fucked up rationalizations in this thread I'm not going to bother trying to answer.

Such a nice young child.

"Mouthing off" to a cop making a complete ass of himself makes her gain 5 years and become a "thug"?

I don't have any kids, but if I do, I'll try to teach them to keep their calm, even if people in authority can't.

Nice dodge. So are you saying you'd teach them to treat the police with respect or not?

I will teach my children to be respectful to everyone, even when those people are not respectful to them - and that includes police officers.

There is a difference between blind obeisance and respect.

Such a nice young child.
A fifteen year old exercising her First Amendment Rights while leaving the area as she was unprofessionally instructed to by the Officer...Officer decides that she has no right to exercise her Constitutional Rights, chases her down and slams her by her hair.

Apparently you aren't bright enough to figure out who was the thug in that encounter.

And there you have it.....yaw maggots always want to call my black ass out for being racist, when yaw is just as raw and nasty as me....love it!!

Do I hate black people? Nope!! But I do hate n!ggers of all colors.
Dont be a n!gger and I wont treat you like one.

Such a nice young child.

Thats the true tragedy. When in life does a 14 year old learn to talk shit to a policeman and resists his attempt to detain? Id have been too scared to move...scared of my mama whoopin my ass.

So kids should be afraid of cops?

That's how you think it should be?

Yep --- got a problem with that? Cops are not there to be a friend ....

Which means you think they're there to be an enemy.

That's exactly the issue, Dimbulb.

So your answer is to just let criminals run away when ever they want to.
Yeah...that'll work.

You think that 14 year old girls who crashed a pool party are "criminals"?

Jesus fucking Christ.

Such a nice young child.

Screaming at a cop in a near mob situation is not a good idea.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Such a nice young child.

So your assertion is that a citizen's Constitutional Rights should be infringed if they make a Police Officer unhappy...how novel.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Such a nice young child.

Screaming at bystanders doing nothing and thereby creating a mob situation is even stupider.
Let alone, playing grabass with those same teens and grinding them into the ground...

Such a nice young child.

Well I gutted your attempt at rational and logical reasoning so of course you must fall back to the "negro" epithets...lol.

Naw...I'm just tired of watching the negro defense league in action.
No matter the crime...You'll be there!!! No matter the police record...You'll be there!!!
You stupid fucks think you're super heros defending the indefensible.

A Former Cop On What Went Wrong In McKinney

The wrong mindset, on the other hand, can exacerbate a tense encounter, produce resistance, and lead to entirely avoidable violence. It can, and has, caused longterm damage to police/community relations. We shouldn’t be surprised that the kids Corporal Casebolt was yelling at weren’t eager to do what he was ordering them to do—no one likes being cursed at and disrespected in front of their peers, and people of all ages, especially teenagers, resent being treated unjustly. That resentment can lead to resistance, and Police Warriors—taught to exercise unquestioned command over a scene—overcome resistance by using force.

Although the short video does not provide a complete picture of the scene, it appears likely that force in this case could have been avoided. Consider how Corporal Casebolt took issue with the way a group of girls standing on the sidewalk some distance away were “running their mouths,” so he yelled at them: “Leave!” and “Get your ass gone!” As one bikini-clad girl, 15-year-old Dajerria Becton, did exactly that, Corporal Casebolt stopped her—possibly after some verbal exchange not captured by the camera—and wrestled her to the ground. When quickly approached by two young men who appear unhappy with his treatment of Becton, he unholstered his firearm almost two seconds after those two young men began backing away from him. About ten seconds later, as Becton continued to sit on the ground where he left her, Corporal Casebolt again grabbed her and forced her down, pushing her face into the ground and planting a knee in her back as she cried. The kids now have a story about an officer, and it may well be one that sours their faith in police for years to come.

Never forget this link...never forget

What do you think those "unhappy young men" were planning to do when they got to the cop and the girl?

And they did NOT reverse direction until he pulled his firearm.

Such a nice young child.

I will teach my children to be respectful to everyone, even when those people are not respectful to them - and that includes police officers.

The little angle was cussing the cop and refusing to do what he said.

Such a nice young child.

Do I hate black people? Nope!! But I do hate n!ggers of all colors.
Dont be a n!gger and I wont treat you like one.
Which includes uppity Black teenagers exercising their 1st Amendment Rights...lol...racists and their lack of intellect.

Such a nice young child.

So your assertion is that a citizen's Constitutional Rights should be infringed if they make a Police Officer unhappy...how novel.

Go fuck with a cop while he's doing his job.
Be sure and bring a friend and a camera....I wouldnt want to miss that.

Such a nice young child.

Screaming at bystanders doing nothing and thereby creating a mob situation is even stupider.

So, another lib who thinks cops shouldn't raise their voice. GOt it.

This was an unruly crowd before there were any cops there. THey at least ignored the security guard,

and the police report said that the first responders were unable to get control of the situation and needed 9 more cops.

You libs are not prepared to enforce the level of Law and Order required to have a civilized society.

The poor little cop was screaming curses at her as well, and he had no authority to command her to "leave". She wasn't interfering with anything.

Such a nice young child.

Well I gutted your attempt at rational and logical reasoning so of course you must fall back to the "negro" epithets...lol.

Naw...I'm just tired of watching the negro defense league in action.
No matter the crime...You'll be there!!! No matter the police record...You'll be there!!!
You stupid fucks think you're super heros defending the indefensible.
Do we get a Heil Hitler with that nonsense rant of yours...lol.

A Former Cop On What Went Wrong In McKinney

The wrong mindset, on the other hand, can exacerbate a tense encounter, produce resistance, and lead to entirely avoidable violence. It can, and has, caused longterm damage to police/community relations. We shouldn’t be surprised that the kids Corporal Casebolt was yelling at weren’t eager to do what he was ordering them to do—no one likes being cursed at and disrespected in front of their peers, and people of all ages, especially teenagers, resent being treated unjustly. That resentment can lead to resistance, and Police Warriors—taught to exercise unquestioned command over a scene—overcome resistance by using force.

Although the short video does not provide a complete picture of the scene, it appears likely that force in this case could have been avoided. Consider how Corporal Casebolt took issue with the way a group of girls standing on the sidewalk some distance away were “running their mouths,” so he yelled at them: “Leave!” and “Get your ass gone!” As one bikini-clad girl, 15-year-old Dajerria Becton, did exactly that, Corporal Casebolt stopped her—possibly after some verbal exchange not captured by the camera—and wrestled her to the ground. When quickly approached by two young men who appear unhappy with his treatment of Becton, he unholstered his firearm almost two seconds after those two young men began backing away from him. About ten seconds later, as Becton continued to sit on the ground where he left her, Corporal Casebolt again grabbed her and forced her down, pushing her face into the ground and planting a knee in her back as she cried. The kids now have a story about an officer, and it may well be one that sours their faith in police for years to come.

Never forget this link...never forget

What do you think those "unhappy young men" were planning to do when they got to the cop and the girl?

And they did NOT reverse direction until he pulled his firearm.

Wrong. He retreats at 3:11; cop pulls gun at 3:13.

Such a nice young child.

Thats the true tragedy. When in life does a 14 year old learn to talk shit to a policeman and resists his attempt to detain? Id have been too scared to move...scared of my mama whoopin my ass.

So kids should be afraid of cops?

That's how you think it should be?

Yep --- got a problem with that? Cops are not there to be a friend ....

Which means you think they're there to be an enemy.

That's exactly the issue, Dimbulb.

Maybe you need to wake up to reality ....

1) EVERY interaction with a police officer involves a gun.

2) It is the responsibility of the police officer to command the situation, and to control, not only the people, but the environment in which the situation is happening.

3) Police officers (and military) use a concept called 'continuum of force' - they must apply a level of force higher than the force being projected against them in order to maintain control of the overall situation. (This leaves the suspect/enemy with a choice - attempt to elevate the situation by applying even greater force, or relinquish control to the officer)

4) If you're a criminal or a dumbass (which, frankly, the kids in the video qualified for both), then yes - they should consider the police their enemy, because you can damn well bet it is a confrontational situation.

The poor little cop was screaming curses at her as well, and he had no authority to command her to "leave". She wasn't interfering with anything.

COnsidering that she was interfering with him doing his job, yes he did.

Forum List

Back