Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

So you think that those young men were going to attack that cop?

Do you think others in the mob would join in?

No, I highly doubt that they would have "attacked" the cop.

You just said that your instinctual response would be to protect your friend.

From a cop.

Why do you think these young men, who were rushing toward the cop would have different instincts?

It's perfectly clear that they had the same instincts.

But that doesn't mean they would have followed through with "attacking" the cop.

COol.

So, we agree, their intent was to attack the cop, until he looked up and noticed their approach.

Mmm, Errr, I wonder...

How do you think the cop would know that they were NOT going to follow though with their intended attack?

IF in some bizarre world, they did attack the cop, do you think that others in the crowd, operating from the Protective Instinct you describe, would join in?

You mean people didnt take kindly to the only officer being super aggressive. That's a shock

What you saw was....
1 officer doing his damn job and tried restoring order.
3-4 others thinking "Dizam...they're all black....fuck that...my ass aint ending up on MSNBC".

Soon all cops will act like that. And law and ordwr will break down.

The cop has resigned. Just heard on TV.

You sure you got the right cop? One just resigned after getting a DUI.

Confirmed. Right here. :rock:

Good riddance to bad garbage. One down, far too may to go.

I'm sure it won't take him long to find employment. In Hollywood, specializing in somersaults.

Fucking poser...

And one step closer to all cops saying fuck it. Cops arent gonna do shit anymore. Ever. Good luck America.

Wow,he did resign!
What a dumb ass.

I suspect given the way he embarrassed the city he may have been offered a "choice".

Too bad that doesn't work on message boards.

Hunch correct:

McKINNEY — Eric Casebolt, the McKinney police officer whose actions at a pool party disturbance last Friday went viral in a YouTube video, has resigned from the force.

Casebolt's resignation was confirmed Tuesday by attorney Jane Bishkin, who told WFAA that the decision was made after a meeting with the department's internal affairs unit to review possible charges he could face.

.... Casebolt's attorney said she would have more to say about why her client resigned at a news conference on Wednesday afternoon. -- WFAA News

IIRC that news conference was scheduled for 17:30 Central time, about 10 minutes from now.

Texas Teenage Tresspassers Cause Trouble at Private Pool

Texas PENAL CODE * TITLE 7. * OFFENSES AGAINST PROPERTY * CHAPTER 30.

BURGLARY AND CRIMINAL TRESPASS

Sec. 30.05. CRIMINAL TRESPASS

(a) A person commits an offense if the person enters or remains on or in property of another, including residential land, agricultural land, a recreational vehicle park, a building, or an aircraft or other vehicle, without effective consent and the person:

(1) had notice that the entry was forbidden; or
(2) received notice to depart but failed to do so.

Such offense is >> a Class A misdemeanor if:
(A) the offense is committed:
(i) in a habitation or a shelter center; (which it was)

So every one of these misbehaving brats was committing a crime. A Class A misdemeanor, and as such, every one of them should have been arrested. In Texas, class A misdemeanors are punishable by up to one year in jail, a fine of up to $4,000, or both jail time and a fine. Those who resisted arrest (like the girl in the yellow bikini) should have been busted for that too. Those who charged at the officer should have had charges against them fo rthat too, as well as anyone interfering in the officer's work.

CHAPTER 38. OBSTRUCTING GOVERNMENTAL OPERATION

§ 38.03. RESISTING ARREST, SEARCH, OR TRANSPORTATION.

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally prevents or obstructs a person he knows is a peace officer or a person acting in a peace officer's presence and at his direction from effecting an arrest, search, or transportation of the actor or another by using force against the peace officer or another.
(b) It is no defense to prosecution under this section that the arrest or search was unlawful.
(c) Except as provided in Subsection (d), an offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

So little Miss Crybaby hollering for someone to call her "Moma" could be charged with 2 Class A misdemeanors (tresspassing & resisting) and could receive as much as 2 years in jail + be required to pay $8,000 in fines.

Lastly, depending on who started the fighting, before the police arrived,there could be more charges placed (using the video as evidence) for assault/battery.

Anybody know what's happening in the case ? Last I heard none of these criminal brats was arrested, and the officer was temporarily removed from duty, the criminal girl's family was filing a court suit against somebody
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif

Here's the best write-up of the whole thing:

The Full Story of The McKinney Texas Pool Mob Inside The Craig Ranch Subdivision The Last Refuge

PS - somebody in the Police Dept should be checked out as to why one officer (Casebolt) would arrive ALONE at a mob scene with 100 unruly, criminal, teenage idiots ? They should have had an ARMY of there.

No, I highly doubt that they would have "attacked" the cop.

You just said that your instinctual response would be to protect your friend.

From a cop.

Why do you think these young men, who were rushing toward the cop would have different instincts?

It's perfectly clear that they had the same instincts.

But that doesn't mean they would have followed through with "attacking" the cop.

COol.

So, we agree, their intent was to attack the cop, until he looked up and noticed their approach.

Mmm, Errr, I wonder...

How do you think the cop would know that they were NOT going to follow though with their intended attack?

IF in some bizarre world, they did attack the cop, do you think that others in the crowd, operating from the Protective Instinct you describe, would join in?

You mean people didnt take kindly to the only officer being super aggressive. That's a shock

What you saw was....
1 officer doing his damn job and tried restoring order.
3-4 others thinking "Dizam...they're all black....fuck that...my ass aint ending up on MSNBC".

Soon all cops will act like that. And law and ordwr will break down.

What I saw was....
Several officers acting like police officers and one guy acting like he's fucking Bruce Willis.

I saw one of the vids, the black kids involved in the altercation where being confrontational and weren't respecting lawful police orders. And the race card s getting old, you can't ignore police because you are black. Enough already.

Texas Teenage Tresspassers Cause Trouble at Private Pool

Texas PENAL CODE * TITLE 7. * OFFENSES AGAINST PROPERTY * CHAPTER 30.

BURGLARY AND CRIMINAL TRESPASS

Sec. 30.05. CRIMINAL TRESPASS

(a) A person commits an offense if the person enters or remains on or in property of another, including residential land, agricultural land, a recreational vehicle park, a building, or an aircraft or other vehicle, without effective consent and the person:

(1) had notice that the entry was forbidden; or
(2) received notice to depart but failed to do so.

Such offense is >> a Class A misdemeanor if:
(A) the offense is committed:
(i) in a habitation or a shelter center; (which it was)

So every one of these misbehaving brats was committing a crime. A Class A misdemeanor, and as such, every one of them should have been arrested. In Texas, class A misdemeanors are punishable by up to one year in jail, a fine of up to $4,000, or both jail time and a fine. Those who resisted arrest (like the girl in the yellow bikini) should have been busted for that too. Those who charged at the officer should have had charges against them fo rthat too, as well as anyone interfering in the officer's work.

CHAPTER 38. OBSTRUCTING GOVERNMENTAL OPERATION

§ 38.03. RESISTING ARREST, SEARCH, OR TRANSPORTATION.

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally prevents or obstructs a person he knows is a peace officer or a person acting in a peace officer's presence and at his direction from effecting an arrest, search, or transportation of the actor or another by using force against the peace officer or another.
(b) It is no defense to prosecution under this section that the arrest or search was unlawful.
(c) Except as provided in Subsection (d), an offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

So little Miss Crybaby hollering for someone to call her "Moma" could be charged with 2 Class A misdemeanors (tresspassing & resisting) and could receive as much as 2 years in jail + be required to pay $8,000 in fines.

Lastly, depending on who started the fighting, before the police arrived,there could be more charges placed (using the video as evidence) for assault/battery.

Anybody know what's happening in the case ? Last I heard none of these criminal brats was arrested, and the officer was temporarily removed from duty, the criminal girl's family was filing a court suit against somebody

Try reading the thread, Dimbulb. Especially the last few posts.

Wow,he did resign!
What a dumb ass.

I suspect given the way he embarrassed the city he may have been offered a "choice".

Hunch correct:

McKINNEY — Eric Casebolt, the McKinney police officer whose actions at a pool party disturbance last Friday went viral in a YouTube video, has resigned from the force.

Casebolt's resignation was confirmed Tuesday by attorney Jane Bishkin, who told WFAA that the decision was made after a meeting with the department's internal affairs unit to review possible charges he could face.

.... Casebolt's attorney said she would have more to say about why her client resigned at a news conference on Wednesday afternoon. -- WFAA News

IIRC that news conference was scheduled for 17:30 Central time, about 10 minutes from now.
Charges for what ? Doing his job, without sufficient back-up ?

I saw one of the vids, the black kids involved in the altercation where being confrontational and weren't respecting lawful police orders. And the race card s getting old, you can't ignore police because you are black. Enough already.

He's fired. Show's over, nothing to see here. Except a lot of authoritarian sycophants wailing "yes Master, may I have another".

Always good to know who that element is. As in, who's got your back, and who will sell you out.

He's fired. Show's over, nothing to see here. Except a lot of authoritarian sycophants wailing "yes Master, may I have another".

Always good to know who that element is. As in, who's got your back, and who will sell you out.
Looks like the guy who fired him, needs to be fired, followed by proper charges against all the criminals, including those who came back later, and kicked at peoples doors, and damaged cars.

Confirmed. Right here. :rock:

Good riddance to bad garbage. One down, far too may to go.

I'm sure it won't take him long to find employment. In Hollywood, specializing in somersaults.

Fucking poser...

And one step closer to all cops saying fuck it. Cops arent gonna do shit anymore. Ever. Good luck America.

From your lips to cops' ears. But if you're saying this is gonna turn around that adversarial "warrior" mentality, well I'd like to believe it but I'm not optimistic.

You don't "come to the aid" of someone who is being arrested, unless you want to be arrested yourself.

Looks like the guy who fired him, needs to be fired, followed by proper charges against all the criminals, includiong those who came back later and kicked at peoples doors and damaged cars.

Maybe you should be more concerned that your instruments are in a pawn shop and less concerned with throwing tantrums on the internet? :eusa_boohoo:

Watch the video you moron, the girl, along with a group WAS WALKING AWAY.....PAY THE EFF ATTENTION OR GO TO BED!!
You'd get your point across better without all the yelling, sparky. Seems to be the same condition that affects many, hence arrests, riots, mayhem.

Put it this way and I will say this as calmly as I can.....you and the rest of the white people here, come talk to me, when they start fucking over your damned children, murdering your white sons, lying to grand juries and never spending one damn day in jail...then we can talk. Please allow us the anger and get off this cum by ya bullshit you white people get to enjoy in this fuckin life.....be a black person someday and then lets fuckin talk!!
She didnt get fucked over...she asked for it.White kids do get killed by cops unjustly.......more ignorance on parade you filthy racist

One more time you diaper wearing shit for brains lice infected fuck.....the guy is blue is paid to protect all citizens and serve them and if they can't do their jobs, they need to be serving burgers at McDonalds and I don't give a shit what color they are and I hurt more when any kid is murdered by these bastards, you racist lice ball!!

He was protecting the citizens. Not their fault they were protecting them from a bunch of out of control wanna be thugs who happen to be black.

He wasn't protecting shit...what? A bunch of kids???? Number one reason the coward had so much power....I'd love to see him pull that shit around a bunch of grown ass men, he'd get his white ass kicked before he set off his first bullet.

Wow,he did resign!
What a dumb ass.

Hunch correct:

Charges for what ? Doing his job, without sufficient back-up ?

Thats right. The race hustlers have created an environment where if a cop does something they dont like...you have two choices:
1- Fire him and charge him
2- See us riot and burn your city

And mayors are picking #1....but allowing the officer to resign.

Its why American cops are standing down and we're about to see a crime wave like the 70s and 80s.

And cops now get the message: Arrest a black person...and your career and freedom are in jeopardy.

The show? what show is that? The sycophants here are the PC ass kissing moonbats that can't or won't question blacks with the same force they bash whites. What is up with you people, anyway? You people need a shrink.

Forum List

Back