Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

You don't "come to the aid" of someone who is being arrested, unless you want to be arrested yourself.

They were kids you dumb donkey
You don't charge at a policeman making an arrest, unless you want to get arrested yourself.

Are you saying these kids are too stupid to know that?

If so, it's the parents' fault.

What is your first language, if not English?

HE
WASN'T
MAKING
AN
ARREST

daFUCK, you're dense.

I don't think Casebolt even arrested that mouthy bitch he had on the ground, did he ? ALL those brats should have been arrested (see Post # 1163)

You would need what they call a "charge" for that. Sadly, after two days in this thread no one has been able to come up with this "mouthing off" law, a "flapping lips" law, or an "existing while black" law. So you're out of options.

The only thing the cops did wrong, was not having enough of them there, and not arresting every one of those brats, and not beating the shit out of every one of them who resisted arrest. Other than that, they were OK.

Yep. But apparently. ..the IA folks told him what charges he could "possibly" face. Translation: If they riot and burn McKinney. ..we may have charge you to appease them.

So...Cpl Casebolt and his 10 years of experience and clean record said "Oh yeah? Go fuck yourselves. I quit." Good for him.

Now...McKinneys crime rate will soar....as all McKinney cops know their career and freedom hinges on...well...how sensitive they are to brat teens.

You don't "come to the aid" of someone who is being arrested, unless you want to be arrested yourself.

They were kids you dumb donkey
You don't charge at a policeman making an arrest, unless you want to get arrested yourself.

Are you saying these kids are too stupid to know that?

If so, it's the parents' fault.

What is your first language, if not English?

HE
WASN'T
MAKING
AN
ARREST

daFUCK.

Investgative detention. SCOTUS Terry v. Ohio. Learn up.

Clearly these kids are law abiding and never once, not once showed aggression toward anyone.....
They were guilty of Texas PENAL CODE * TITLE 7. * OFFENSES AGAINST PROPERTY * CHAPTER 30.
BURGLARY AND CRIMINAL TRESPASS, Sec. 30.05. CRIMINAL TRESPASS
and should hacebenn arrested for it. The ones resisted arrest (like the girl in the yellow bikini) should have been busted for that too. Those who charged at the officer should have had charges against them fo rthat too, as well as anyone interfering in the officer's work.

CHAPTER 38. OBSTRUCTING GOVERNMENTAL OPERATION

§ 38.03. RESISTING ARREST, SEARCH, OR TRANSPORTATION.

What makes you think the kids in the video were "trespassing"?

How do you know they didn't live in the complex, or have guest passes?

It did escalate quickly. The left desperately WANTS a war with white cops. Badly. They're just flaming this one up until the inevitable occurs....another video of a worse incident. And with 1, 000, 000 cops policing violent neighborhoods in a country of 340, 000, 000...all with easy access to guns and drugs...another contraversial video is inevitable.

But this will have to do for now.

Listen, black people are not animals, black people can respond to any situation when the situation is handled in a calm peaceful manner. But that is never the case with law enforcement. They come in with attitudes and only escalate situations...that is fact. Fact number 1...the law was called on black boys that was climbing the fence...who by the way was gone by the time they got there....so what does the cops do? FUCK WITH EVERYBODY OF COLOR BUT THE THUGS......NEST STUPID COMMENT?
Stop teaching your kids to be thugs if you don't like people seeing them as the thugs they were raised to be..... Cops didn't make them disrespectful and foul mouthed. Nope that would be you who forgive them for these actions that lead to jail time or worse

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Again -- the foul mouth was Casebolt's.

Sent from my brain using Common Fucking Sense

What makes you think the kids in the video were "trespassing"?

How do you know they didn't live in the complex, or have guest passes?
Try reading the reports, instead of relying on the media hype, and then posting ignorantly. THIS explains it >>

None of the "reports" have said whether the kids in the video were trespassing or not.

You'd get your point across better without all the yelling, sparky. Seems to be the same condition that affects many, hence arrests, riots, mayhem.

Put it this way and I will say this as calmly as I can.....you and the rest of the white people here, come talk to me, when they start fucking over your damned children, murdering your white sons, lying to grand juries and never spending one damn day in jail...then we can talk. Please allow us the anger and get off this cum by ya bullshit you white people get to enjoy in this fuckin life.....be a black person someday and then lets fuckin talk!!
She didnt get fucked over...she asked for it.White kids do get killed by cops unjustly.......more ignorance on parade you filthy racist

One more time you diaper wearing shit for brains lice infected fuck.....the guy is blue is paid to protect all citizens and serve them and if they can't do their jobs, they need to be serving burgers at McDonalds and I don't give a shit what color they are and I hurt more when any kid is murdered by these bastards, you racist lice ball!!

He was protecting the citizens. Not their fault they were protecting them from a bunch of out of control wanna be thugs who happen to be black.

He wasn't protecting shit...what? A bunch of kids???? Number one reason the coward had so much power....I'd love to see him pull that shit around a bunch of grown ass men, he'd get his white ass kicked before he set off his first bullet.

There you go again..flapping your lips.

Well...hard for the cops to determine who was a resident or not....since they fled upon cops arriving and were uncooperative with them.

Hard to know the difference in a resident vs a trespasser....when the person flees and wont talk.

You sure you got the right cop? One just resigned after getting a DUI.

Wow,he did resign!
What a dumb ass.

I suspect given the way he embarrassed the city he may have been offered a "choice".

Too bad that doesn't work on message boards.

Hunch correct:

McKINNEY — Eric Casebolt, the McKinney police officer whose actions at a pool party disturbance last Friday went viral in a YouTube video, has resigned from the force.

Casebolt's resignation was confirmed Tuesday by attorney Jane Bishkin, who told WFAA that the decision was made after a meeting with the department's internal affairs unit to review possible charges he could face.

.... Casebolt's attorney said she would have more to say about why her client resigned at a news conference on Wednesday afternoon. -- WFAA News

IIRC that news conference was scheduled for 17:30 Central time, about 10 minutes from now.
Charges for what ? Doing his job, without sufficient back-up ?

Thats right. The race hustlers have created an environment where if a cop does something they dont like...you have two choices:
1- Fire him and charge him
2- See us riot and burn your city

And mayors are picking #1....but allowing the officer to resign.

Its why American cops are standing down and we're about to see a crime wave like the 70s and 80s.

And cops now get the message: Arrest a black person...and your career and freedom are in jeopardy.

At least this kinda shit wont be happening in my neighborhood.
I think it may be time for white people to riot. If it works for 13% of the population think what 77% could accomplish.

She wasn't being arrested. She was being assaulted.

If she were worthy of arrest, then it's odd that the now-unemployed :rock: Casebolt got up and left her for at least ten seconds -- as did two of his infantry -- during which time she went nowhere, until Casebolt (unemployed be his name) came back to continue assaulting her.

Doncha think?

What choice did he have with two young men rushing him to "aid" the girl he was handcuffing?

What do you think those "unhappy young men" were planning to do when they got to the cop and the girl?

Wow,he did resign!
What a dumb ass.

I suspect given the way he embarrassed the city he may have been offered a "choice".

Hunch correct:

McKINNEY — Eric Casebolt, the McKinney police officer whose actions at a pool party disturbance last Friday went viral in a YouTube video, has resigned from the force.

Casebolt's resignation was confirmed Tuesday by attorney Jane Bishkin, who told WFAA that the decision was made after a meeting with the department's internal affairs unit to review possible charges he could face.

.... Casebolt's attorney said she would have more to say about why her client resigned at a news conference on Wednesday afternoon. -- WFAA News

IIRC that news conference was scheduled for 17:30 Central time, about 10 minutes from now.

Thats right. The race hustlers have created an environment where if a cop does something they dont like...you have two choices:

Its why American cops are standing down and we're about to see a crime wave like the 70s and 80s.

And cops now get the message: Arrest a black person...and your career and freedom are in jeopardy.

Lets get something clear, being a cop is a job. A job paid for by tax payers, if these wild wild west rednecks don't want to work for the city any more, than damit leave. Its just a damn job. I'm sick an tired of people like you justifying bad cop behavior and making it seem like if they can't kill a n*****, than they might as well stand down or quit....like who gives a fu***??? I'd rather have no cops at all than have a bunch of cowardly rednecks ready to kill my black ass along with the criminal that just robbed me.

What do you think those "unhappy young men" were planning to do when they got to the cop and the girl?

Put it this way and I will say this as calmly as I can.....you and the rest of the white people here, come talk to me, when they start fucking over your damned children, murdering your white sons, lying to grand juries and never spending one damn day in jail...then we can talk. Please allow us the anger and get off this cum by ya bullshit you white people get to enjoy in this fuckin life.....be a black person someday and then lets fuckin talk!!
She didnt get fucked over...she asked for it.White kids do get killed by cops unjustly.......more ignorance on parade you filthy racist

One more time you diaper wearing shit for brains lice infected fuck.....the guy is blue is paid to protect all citizens and serve them and if they can't do their jobs, they need to be serving burgers at McDonalds and I don't give a shit what color they are and I hurt more when any kid is murdered by these bastards, you racist lice ball!!

He was protecting the citizens. Not their fault they were protecting them from a bunch of out of control wanna be thugs who happen to be black.

He wasn't protecting shit...what? A bunch of kids???? Number one reason the coward had so much power....I'd love to see him pull that shit around a bunch of grown ass men, he'd get his white ass kicked before he set off his first bullet.

Grown men usually dont act like that.

And probably not. Swarm me...and i drop the closest one. Keep coming...more drop. Glocks shoot fast.

Meh...in a way this is a good thing. It's going to open a lot of eyes as to whats going on.
This summer ought to be a hoot for the inner cities. Hope they enjoy themselves.

Wow,he did resign!
What a dumb ass.

Hunch correct:

Lets get something clear, being a cop is a job. A job paid for by tax payers, if these wild wild west rednecks don't want to work for the city any more, than damit leave. Its just a damn job. I'm sick an tired of people like you justifying bad cop behavior and making it seem like if they can't kill a n*****, than they might as well stand down or quit....like who gives a fu***??? I'd rather have no cops at all than have a bunch of cowardly rednecks ready to kill my black ass along with the criminal that just robbed me.

Hey we agree on something!! I hope they stop enforcing laws in the ghetto myself.

Forum List

Back