Texas police must arrest all armed Antifa outside child grooming drag sex show. hey Governor Abbott, either clean up the streets or find another job!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i was challenged to be more aggressive in my threads and called out for being off my game. well, this is what you get when you underestimate me!

Armed Texans stood outside while a gunman entered a schoolhouse this summer and now armed Antifa militants are patrolling a child grooming drag show in Denton What happened to Texas?

i was challenged to be more aggressive in my threads and called out for being off my game. well, this is what you get when you underestimate me!

Armed Texans stood outside while a gunman entered a schoolhouse this summer and now armed Antifa militants are patrolling a child grooming drag show in Denton What happened to Texas?

Twitter?!

The very fascist and violent OP is upset because his fascist thug buddies were stopped from attacking peaceful citizens.

And apparently, he thinks self-defense is only permissable for perverted white fascists like himself. In his world, liberals aren't allowed to defend themselves from violent thugs.

He's angry. He wanted to groom. He's not allowed to groom. Nothing enrages a conservative more than stopping them from grooming.

OIP.W_fA2Mphe2O7BmlOMZu8SgHaEa

• Banned
The very fascist and violent OP is upset because his fascist thug buddies were stopped from attacking peaceful citizens.

And apparently, he thinks self-defense is only permissable for perverted white fascists like himself. In his world, liberals aren't allowed to defend themselves from violent thugs.

He's angry. He wanted to groom. He's not allowed to groom. Nothing enrages a conservative more than stopping them from grooming.
i was specifically challenged to be more aggressive in my posts. i'm just answering the challenge. if that makes you butthurt, so be it

In Texas open carry of both pistols and long guns is permitted.

Last edited:
cute

NOW GET OUT KITTY THIS IS A SERIOUS TOPIC ABOUT CRIME, unless you wanna contribute your liberal opinion!
Lazkity is not amused. LAZERKITTY is armed like all Texans.

LAZERKITTY says all Texans have the right to assemble and be armed except at bars, courts, election sites, and places of execution.

What's really annoying is one can't find any good FAL / CETME makers now. You can't put beautiful rosewood furniture on an M 4 clone.

Forum List

Back