Texas repubs go full MAGA at it's convention

Well...how about that.
MAGA is superior to MSGA

Make Satan Great Again is the DemNazi New World Order Global 666 Government Platform.

There goes Joe again

1655746040404.png

What a dumb plank they are proposing,

"If approved, the new party platform would include declaring homosexuality “an abnormal lifestyle choice," repealing the 16th Amendment that created the federal income tax, and mandating that Texas students "learn about the humanity of the preborn child,” in part by forcing students to listen to ultrasounds of gestating fetuses."

They should leave Homosexuals alone. Forcing students to absorb political propaganda is stupid. Repealing the 16th amendment is too late too much rides on it have to reduce the impacts first.

"Attendees also voted on a measure urging "lawmakers to enact legislation to abolish abortion by immediately securing the right to life and equal proaction of the laws to all preborn children from the moment of fertilization,"

Abortion compromise is the only possible solution otherwise it will go on and on and on.

"The platform also calls for the abolishment of the 1965 Voting Rights Act, opposes efforts to classify carbon dioxide as a pollutant, and supports prayer "being returned to our schools, courthouses, and other government buildings."

The voting rights were installed to stop the KKK and democrats in general from screwing over the rights of black Americans to vote which is why it must stay where it is.

Prayer was banned in secular areas by SCOTUS in 1962 for a good reason can pray everywhere else including right on the schoolgrounds between classes or before and after school at home in parks, churches and so on.

This is why I could never join the Republicans are they are too extreme as the Democrats long have been better to be an Independent Free Thinker.

What is taking place, is dynamic push back for fascist democrat social engineering schematics from all the way back to the en masse "governmental" embracing of homosexual marriage in absolute contradiction to the will of the people, child sex grooming from Disney & democrats of every level, the pandemic CRT indoctrination, attacking American parents who voiced any opposition, wide open borders, to the naked in your face theft of the 2020 election, which every American knows was totally illegitimate resulting in the totally illegitimate Biden/Harris obscenity, and every other thing of the fascist democrats in between!

BTW, I do not just hold fascist democrats responsible for the highly organized take down of the United States, Mitch Mcconnell, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, Kevin Macarthy, Steve Scalise, Lindesy Graham, Mitt Romney, Dan Crenshaw, ect ect were all in on the fascist take down! If you are a sex deviant, your number is up, you should have seen this coming, it was inevitable when California, crazy far left off the map California voted by margins of 2:1 against homosexual marriage, and then a single homosexual activist judge nullified that vote, and then his actions were embraced nationwide, but only by entrenched government, all in open rebellion against the American people, who are their rightful master! :wink:

Well...how about that.
Sounds like all good stuff from the 2nd most influential state in the union, except, I think they are going too far with the abortion stuff banning it outright. Abortion is bad, but there are always exceptions in every situation, especially rape and similar things; I'd hate to see a lot of kids growing up in homes where the parents don't want them nor can afford them--- we need much more and better family planning services.

The CRA of 1964 destroyed the family structure of family structures in America, especially Black families.
If memory serves the 1965 CRA did that. It also created sanctuary cites. The 1964 was more about voting, getting rid of Jim Crow and such.

What a dumb plank they are proposing,

"If approved, the new party platform would include declaring homosexuality “an abnormal lifestyle choice," repealing the 16th Amendment that created the federal income tax, and mandating that Texas students "learn about the humanity of the preborn child,” in part by forcing students to listen to ultrasounds of gestating fetuses."

They should leave Homosexuals alone. Forcing students to absorb political propaganda is stupid. Repealing the 16th amendment is too late too much rides on it have to reduce the impacts first.

"Attendees also voted on a measure urging "lawmakers to enact legislation to abolish abortion by immediately securing the right to life and equal proaction of the laws to all preborn children from the moment of fertilization,"

Abortion compromise is the only possible solution otherwise it will go on and on and on.

"The platform also calls for the abolishment of the 1965 Voting Rights Act, opposes efforts to classify carbon dioxide as a pollutant, and supports prayer "being returned to our schools, courthouses, and other government buildings."

The voting rights were installed to stop the KKK and democrats in general from screwing over the rights of black Americans to vote which is why it must stay where it is.

Prayer was banned in secular areas by SCOTUS in 1962 for a good reason can pray everywhere else including right on the schoolgrounds between classes or before and after school at home in parks, churches and so on.

This is why I could never join the Republicans are they are too extreme as the Democrats long have been better to be an Independent Free Thinker.
Homosexuality is a sin and those that partake in it will burn in Hell. Same with liars, people who commit election fraud, thieves, murderers and on and on.

Homosexuality is a sin and those that partake in it will burn in Hell. Same with liars, people who commit election fraud, thieves, murderers and on and on.

America is a SECULAR nation we live in which you can't ignore.

I am well aware of the standard religious position as I was once a Deacon years ago, but this nation runs on the secular-based law not on religious rules.

America is a SECULAR nation we live in which you can't ignore.

I am well aware of the standard religious position as I was once a Deacon years ago, but this nation runs on the secular-based law not on religious rules.
God doesn't care about your secular delusions. There is a judgment day, and people will be cast in to Hell because there is no place in God's Kingdom for sin. If you aren't covered in the righteousness of Christ you will be cast in to utter darkness into the eternal lake of fire forever separated from God and forever forgotten.

Forum List

Back